It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Top De Blasio Aide CAUGHT with ILLEGAL HANDGUN in NYC

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

Laws don't apply to the common man in a banana republic.

The charges will drop and the police will apologize.

Leftists are untouchable and are above any puny laws.

This is one of the main reasons I am against gun control. Leftist elites won't give up their own guns (or armed security).

It's the hypocrisy of anyone in government.

Like I said, we have a one party system with two sides to it.

And neither "side" is on ours.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
NYC is weak on weapons, I live here and know. The poor victims of oppression are let out of jail time and time again on gun charges. NYC is a joke, let the leftist have it! Ohhh wait, they’ve been running the show already for some time. Our great mayor will see that this never goes to trail, black privilege here don’t you know!a reply to: Swills

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Isn't it funny how Democrats never follow the policies they promote?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
"Lookin' down the barrel of a gun, son of a gun, son of a bitch, gettin' paid, gettin' rich..."

Did the beasty boys know in advance of this? It's uncanny...

it's 9/11 all over again.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Eh, this is a nothing burger.

What a complete tool. Thanks for further showing the hypocrisy of the left. Not only do they not even follow the rules they themselves aggressively push, they also have the plebs defend them with Hillary trash-tier catch phrases like "nothing burger".

The literal definition of a tool.
edit on 10-4-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Guns are dangerous
How do we know the gun didn't fire on its own.
It may have been one of those guns with a bullet button quick release, or maybe a republican put it in there. I say let them go and lets find the real right wing perpetrator. Maybe Trump had this planted on them.

Russians!
Don't forget Russians!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

Didn't Trump came up with the phrase "nothing-burger"?
So.. not a "Hillary trash-tier catch phrase"?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I don't think De Blasio would have anyone BUT leftists in his administration.
Mainstream democrats aren't leftists... They are centrists. He, himself, is more left. I know a lot of people in his admin. Very few are real leftists. Use the right terms.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You are a total ass for your response. Answer this: is it true or not that there are hypocrites or criminals in most or all admins? Is it true, or not, that they've been unveiled in Republican groups too? Is it true, or not, that Deblasio's admin immediately suspended her? How does that show hypocrisy you right wing "tool?" It's like if you find out a staff member is embezzling money. If it's immediately dealt with, and the corruption is addressed, it's not reflective of an admin inherently.

All you are showing is that you are so blindly partisan that you can't even rationally assess the situation.

edit on 10-4-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: 1337Kph

Didn't Trump came up with the phrase "nothing-burger"?
So.. not a "Hillary trash-tier catch phrase"?
People on here are being blindly partisan and viscious.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Laws don't apply to the common man in a banana republic.

Leftists are untouchable and are above any puny laws.

This is one of the main reasons I am against gun control. Leftist elites won't give up their own guns (or armed security).

It's the hypocrisy of anyone in government.

Like I said, we have a one party system with two sides to it.

And neither "side" is on ours.
I'm not impressed with the stereotypes and sweeping generalizations on here. You might not even realize that you are making such statements falsely about people reading this now. Doesn't help credibility nor dialogue.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Why do you think this person is a "leftist?" If anything the people I know in the Mayor's office are corporatist establishment types.. a reply to: DBCowboy

Probably a Libertarian Individualist I would imagine 🤦👋

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So deep some of it, when staying neutral is what we need now. Just like Sgt Joe Friday on TV's Dragnet would ask, "what are just the facts, ma'am?"
edit on 10-4-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Typical criminal Dimocrat.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Liberal:

"Do as I say, not as I do"

It's ok for them to ruin the lives of people with their policies, but it's not ok when it happens to them. He'll walk.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
SHOCKING!

These piece of sh## criminals are exactly the radical extremists calling for regulation of the Second Amendment (something we'll never accept/comply with in any way shape or form..).

The last time on DU someone made this suggestion, I discovered he was actually a convicted robber/home invader who claims to have "gone straight" but in all likelihood will fall into recidivism (as most low life crims do) and wants to ensure he survives the attacks on innocent Citizens he plans to carry out.

We have a gang problem. We have a crime problem. We have a criminal loser problem.

The only gun "problem" we have is that more of our actual Citizens aren't armed 24/7/365

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Heh, no doubt about it ProjVXN

Seems like another criminal loser advocating for "gun control"

Like most anti-gunners, they're either active criminals (as this guy is), former criminals (with sympathy for their brethren), criminal apologists, prohibited from owning firearms (sex offenders, domestic abusers and felons) or someone who believes logic and reasoned arguments are sexist, racist, ageist, ablest, misogynist, ethnocentric, [insert 50 other pop-culture fake news feel good terms here]

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If you guys want respect and dialogue, then stop using "leftist" for all people across Democrats and independent liberals. It's an inaccurate term and most Democrats do not fit that label politically nor globally.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Liberal:

"Do as I say, not as I do"

It's ok for them to ruin the lives of people with their policies, but it's not ok when it happens to them. He'll walk.
Yup, love the blanket generalizations.

It's clear this thread is a right wing circle jerk. As you were.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I get that you were being funny but I'll be shocked if she doesn't get somewhere around 3 years minimum. Mayor Michael McNanny put this law in and it's been strongly enforced since then.

edit on 10-4-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join