It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The raid of Michael Cohen... where do we go from here?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Who didn’t get raided by the FBI: -Eric Holder -Hillary Clinton -Loretta Lynch -John Podesta -Donna Brazile -Debbie Wasserman Schultz -Robby Moot -David Brock -Susan Rice -Huma Abedin -Anthony Weiner -Harvey Weinstein -Burns Strider But Michael Cohen does?

A witch hunt that actually ignores the witches and the warlocks and goes after their victims instead..

I don't have a problem with the application of the law, it's the unequal application that irritates me.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Why would you think Mueller would break any laws? Commit a crime after having a stellar career?
Past reputation doesn't matter in the era of trump?

haven't been around ATS in quite a while but do remember when I was that you were assuring everyone that Mueller's investigation was going to surely implicate Trump in collusion with Russia, which would lead to his impeachment. I used to question your certainty and never could get an answer on how you could be so sure. what is your stance on that now? It's all speculation and maybe Mueller is under pressure at this point to produce SOMETHING, anything to justify this whole goose chase and when it became clear that the investigation wasn't gonna produce what so many hoped it would, he got desperate, maybe even careless who knows? As I said before we are all speculating at this point, right?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Lumenari

SoOo.. any thoughts on a solution?

Solution?

There is none.

I will always follow and defend the Constitution of the United States.

I even took an oath to that effect.

But I'm just an old man. Just one old man. And the Constitution is a nothing document to too many now.

We're living in a banana republic where the ruling class doesn't have to obey the laws they write for us. They spend and lie and lie. Hell, they don't even much lie any more.

We have one political party with two faces ruling the nation.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights are quaint talking points and something to put in a museum where no one will be allowed to go or even be allowed to read.

The inmates are running the asylum.

I'm an old man too, who said this country was not for us?!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Is that Stormy Daniels flying?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Since Nov 9th, 2016 - Democrats worked to overturn the results of the election.

They petitioned the electoral college not to vote for the candidate who won.

They are openly cheering the destruction of our Democracy.

This is sickening.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Incorrect. Mueller brought it to rosenstein (trump appointed deputy AG) who said refer it to SDNY attorney's office. Sessions had zero to do with this.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

This is the motto of the modern day left: "Do what we want or shut up and die."

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The witch hunt continues.... How many millions has the FBI wasted? For what? Collusion or adultry? Which is it...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: Lumenari

Ummm...I hear fife and drum...far off in the distance...carried by a lorn and baleful breeze...and cadence...

That's where we go from here...

Sad day's ahead...

YouSir

Like this?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Irishhaf
This ever evolving ever expanding investigation by the Democrats is going to end up biting them, cause what can we expect with the next Democrat president....

Didn't you get the memo?

Any investigation into democrats is racist-sexist-islamophobic-white privilege-misogynistic-evil-costly-waste of time-blahblahblah.

Doesn't matter anymore.

That BS don't fly.

It's Orange Crush time.

Time to hurt people.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Imagine if Clinton had paid 130 grand to a woman to keep her quiet.

Or Obama, of course, no kind of scandal the humongous size of Trump's ever came near Obama.

Trump's got scandals going a mile a minute

In or out of office?

You remember when he paid 850k?

To Paula? or whomever?

Next stop is your sex life, if you had one.

Delve into hills sex life and i'm sure there will be a cocker spanial or 2 in there.

Maybe a best in show DWS or Huma.

edit on 4 10 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starwatcher
The witch hunt continues.... How many millions has the FBI wasted? For what? Collusion or adultry? Which is it...

Obstruction of justice. Trump basically admitted this on NBC.

Collusion is not a crime. Rather the charge will be conspiracy. But I'm sure money laundering will be found. There are already many suspicious transactions documented.

Expect Cohen to flip on Trump.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

If Trump wanted to obstruct justice he would just arrest everyone involved. He has the support to do it.

I can guarantee that if Trump did, nothing would happen to him. In fact, people would applaud him.

Mueller ran out of steam and is now just trying to save face. Even if Mueller were to be assasinated, I dont think anyone but the far left would even care.

Many would say "prayers to his family" and then move on. I wouldnt mind it if he died suddenly. Russian gas him and keep with the narrative for all I care.

No one actually fears Russian election interference. Mueller's "service" wont be missed since its not really needed.

In fact, many would want to see Mueller engulfed in investigations himself thanks to taking this nonsense to new levels of waste and hysteria.

If Mueller was shot tomorrow, the day after no one would really care. Obstruction of justice sounds nice but this is weaponized politics and there is no mission for "justice". Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Mueller isnt perceived to be on the side of "justice". That fact has escaped the illustrious minds in opposition to the president.

edit on 4 10 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

Excellent Thread!

The holdover appointees of The Justice Department,
and the Alphabet Agencies have their hands so deep
in the cookie jar that they have finally set off the
bear trap hidden in the bottom.

The corruption, blackmail, and filth implicates
many on both sides of the isle as well. This goes back to the
Bush Administrations, and farther.
Thus, their great defense is a greater offense.
So much so, that it is detrimental to The United
States of America on The Worlds stage.

Goes back further than that; it really goes back to the Kennedy administration if you really want to get down to it. I honestly don't think the citizenry has been in control of US leadership since then.

The current actions of these arrogant and depraved
creatures, are nothing less than Mutiny and Treason.

This is fact.

There will be severe consequences.
Be prepared.
S&F

Unfortunately, I sincerely doubt it. The consequences are too dire. The true puppet-masters would be exposed in the process, and this just cannot be allowed to happen. They literally cannot "afford" it. Money talks, and justice walks.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Why are you even discussing Mueller's role in this? Mueller referred this to the New York local FBI Branch and THEY served the warrant. It's their investigation; not Mueller's. Furthermore, how about looking up the criteria that law enforcement has to go through in order to obtain a warrant to raid a lawyer's office? They pretty much have to have guaranteed evidence of a crime.

It's like you are purposely just trying to be ignorant about the situation so you can blame the Deep State.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

If Trump wanted to obstruct justice he would just arrest everyone involved. He has the support to do it.

I can guarantee that if Trump did, nothing would happen to him. In fact, people would applaud him.

Mueller ran out of steam and is now just trying to save face. Even if Mueller were to be assasinated, I dont think anyone but the far left would even care.

Many would say "prayers to his family" and then move on. I wouldnt mind it if he died suddenly. Russian gas him and keep with the narrative for all I care.

No one actually fears Russian election interference. Mueller's "service" wont be missed since its not really needed.

In fact, many would want to see Mueller engulfed in investigations himself thanks to taking this nonsense to new levels of waste and hysteria.

If Mueller was shot tomorrow, the day after no one would really care. Obstruction of justice sounds nice but this is weaponized politics and there is no mission for "justice". Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Mueller isnt perceived to be on the side of "justice". That fact has escaped the illustrious minds in opposition to the president.

Let’s hope Mueller isn’t shot otherwise the intel agencies would be raiding your house after what you just said

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

They can. I make great coffee.

Edit to add:
They should announce themselves though. I live in a bad neighborhood and I greet unwelcomed guests like my neighbors do.

edit on 4 10 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Where is the ACLU?

It is very odd.

I'm currently in the process of taking out a home equity line of credit, and my lender not only didn't ask us what we plan to use the available money on, but they didn't give any restrictions either. Our lender literally told us we could use it for whatever we want. A quick look online doesn't show there are any restrictions that would elevate a payment using a home equity line of credit to fraud and justify the seizure of attorney-cIent privilege protected records.

I think there must be something else going on here.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

You've made an excellent thread. When there is zero confidence left in the highest justice agency in all the land then there can be no justice at any level in the system, top to bottom. Then, no matter what, it becomes obvious everyone has a price. There can be no "justice" then.

Regardless of what anyone says, I do believe Trump has tried, and will continue to try, to drain the swamp. To those who accuse him of some grand shadow government conspiracy, I honestly don't think he's that smart, nor is he a career politician (probably the quality I like best of all about him). Why else would he take on not only the democrats, but the republicans of his own party? If he was this 'deep-state' operative like many here accuse him of, why would he do this?

To your OP; Where do we go from here? Well, sadly, I think the train has become a runaway train and there's no stopping it now, not unless there are some drastic changes in the mentalities of the younger generations. But as long as the media, both social and MSM, have a death grip on their thinking nothing will change. As long as our educational institutions are infested with NWO and globalist party hacks, indoctrinating our youth with pure propaganda, nothing will change.

Unfortunately, I don't think even if the very faces of evil, foreign and domestic, showed up on our doorstep, ready to invade, that the majority of the populace would do anything other than march in the streets with protest signs saying "Give them their due...it's the new age!".

Where do we go from here? Well, I know where I go from here...right or wrong. I too am old, relatively speaking. I believe in the Constitution of the United States of America, the Bill of Rights and all of the Amendments. I believe in the ideals of the founding fathers, I see what they saw and the staggering opportunities they sought for all of " We The People". I will espouse those values to the end. I may be the very last voice, but I will continue to sing those virtues until my last breath. Maybe someday people will listen, and not tirelessly try to destroy the fabric upon which this great country was built, and I hope they will, but I will know in my heart, my patriotic heart, I believed in this country. And, I will know, that by my words and my actions, everyone who ever knew me will say of me...he believed.

Conviction may mean nothing to many today, but it means something to me. It means everything to me. Perhaps one day it will inspire those who seek to destroy this nation from within to wonder why I had such conviction, and to question their own actions to the contrary. Perhaps not, but it doesn't change me, what I believe in or my actions. If I accomplish one thing in this life it will be in pursuit of an epitaph stating there was never even a moment of ambiguity in my posture.

Bottom line; I will continue to fight for the principles laid out by the Constitution of this country and the tenets set forth by the founding fathers until the end...until the very bitter end.

That's where I go from here. I only hope others will choose to follow.

After all, what else can I do?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It's so funny how people such as yourself automatically assume there was impropriety in this raid despite having no evidence to prove that point. Clearly Trump's blathering of "fake news" and calling the Mueller investigation a "nothingburger" has brainwashed you guys to assume the worst and refuse to believe that he or his cronies could do any wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join