It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The raid of Michael Cohen... where do we go from here?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Trump personally hired the judge who approved the warrant but let's blame those damn democrats... lol.

"Trump derangement syndrome," comes to mind, the delusions knows no bounds.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

I understand that point of view as well, it's a catch-22 for me. I absolutely want America to be a positive pace but I understand that there is no positivity on either side of the political issue right now and positivity starts and ends with your immediate surroundings in my opinion. You can't control anything outside of your daily life in any real or meaningful capacity.

If enough people make their corner of the world positive then the edges will eventually meet. I, personally, do not see anything positive coming from the political charade happening in the media right now and when you let that negativity infect your life then there is no positivity in your corner by default, at least not very much.

ETA: That's the main reason I moved to Montana, to get away from the city and to get out in this beautiful state and explore and take my mind off of everything that the city brought with it. When you're on a mountain trail and hear the wind blowing through the trees and the birds chirping you come to realize that maybe things aren't as bad as the media tries to make them out to be. That's my personal medicine but I know it's different for each person.

Thank you for an excellent reply and a good conversation. I too am in a catch-22 on the situation.

I DO make a difference locally in politics and in my own little patch on the planet and the people around me. I just don't see sometimes how it effects anything beyond my valley, so I started this topic to see what others think about it.

For the record, Montana is my medicine too. The wilderness is sometimes a deeply needed way to recover from the sharp edges of our current society.

There is an old silver mine by where I live... it is a 4 mile hike that is a treat all in itself. The mine has been closed for 80 years or so but people still go there. You go into the mine about a half a mile and at the end is a circular cavern. The walls are all quartz and in the center they left a huge quartz pillar that holds the whole thing up. There is a waterfall at the back that runs through the room and out the mine. We go there sometimes and camp in there at night... a campfire reflects off of millions of quartz crystals. I'll tell you where it is some day.

edit on 9-4-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Trump personally hired the judge who approved the warrant but let's blame those damn democrats... lol.

Trump Derangement syndrome refers to people who will blame anything that happens on Trump.

Like you just did, for instance.

Care to add anything actually relevant to the thread... like what does this actually accomplish? How are we as Americans going to make this country a better place instead of trying to tear it apart? What are your thoughts on solving it?

Not just more poop slinging. Monkeys do that.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Doesn't matter.
You think I like Trump?
Thats your problem

Everything is party when it comes to you.
I thought you were more intellectual then that. I thought you were more honest.
Im middle of the road
You let me down

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ha, you won't see me roll over for nothing less than full semi-auto, You never go full semi-auto@

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Doesn't matter.
You think I like Trump?
Thats your problem

Im middle of the road
You let me down

What are you talking about? I’m just showing the hypocrisy.

I’ve written more anti-Obama and anti-Hillary threads than even the even anti Trump Op's.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I will be watching you

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Doesn't matter.
You think I like Trump?
Thats your problem

Im middle of the road
You let me down

What are you talking about? I’m just showing the hypocrisy.

I’ve written more anti-Obama and anti-Hillary threads than even the even anti Trump Op's.

Here is a plan for you going forward then.

How about writing something that starts with Pro-?

Or.. how about addressing the OP of the thread? What is your ideas going forward from here? What can be a positive idea for America instead of just tearing it down, no matter what party?

This is a nation of citizens. Not a nation of politicians, no matter what they want us to think.

What do you think it is possible for us to do as citizens to make an actual positive impact on our society, politically?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I will be watching you

Good, I hate to lose one of my fans

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The big crybaby Trump didn’t tell his fans this was a search done by his own selected DOJ people NOT MEULLER

He’s just using people who refuse to do basic research

It’s called being the pawn of a demagogue

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The big crybaby Trump didn’t tell his fans this was a search done by his own selected DOJ people NOT MEULLER

He’s just using people who refuse to do basic research

It’s called being the pawn of a demagogue

It was referred by Mueller. As reported in the OP. By CBS. So Mueller isn't behind it? Since he was the one that referred it?

I typed that as slowly as I could, in an attempt to help you.

ALSO, why are you spending the time to derail the thread? Topic uncomfortable to you? Why the namecalling? Is attorney-client privilege only OK in certain circumstances now, dependent on party?

I was asking for a debate on... where do we go from here? Have any positive thoughts on going forward? Any solutions, ideas, anything?

If the debate is going to be "what can we do moving forward" and the response is "Big crybaby Trump blah blah cry scream" then there isn't any more reason to talk to you.

I'll look forward to other people's ideas.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Why would you think Mueller would break any laws? Commit a crime after having a stellar career?
Past reputation doesn't matter in the era of trump?
edit on 492018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Trump Derangement syndrome refers to people who will blame anything that happens on Trump.

Care to add anything actually relevant to the thread... like what does this actually accomplish? How are we as Americans going to make this country a better place instead of trying to tear it apart? What are your thoughts on solving it?

"As long as Trump pisses off liberals, I don't care what he does!"

Moar faux outrage plz

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

"As long as Trump pisses off liberals, I don't care what he does!"

Moar faux outrage plz

I've no idea what you are actually talking about at this point. Day drinking again?

Look, I started a topic to see if there was any chance at some middle ground to be found between the two sides of the United States anymore.

I wanted a debate.

So I got some good responses from a few people, got a "let's hang them all" by a few extremes and got nothing but bullsnip from the people who are left.

So to me, the topic worked... the conservatives on this site are going to hunker down and wait for the place to catch on fire, then deal with it. People like yourself will scream and continue to fling poop and have no answer to the question at all because it seems they don't even understand the question.

The question really wasn't even about Trump.. it was where can we go from here and how can we find a middle ground as Americans?

Your answer was Trump tRump Bad TRUmp truMP drumph blarg scream fling poop.

I have my answer then, in the microcosm that is ATS.

There is no way forward as long as people such as yourself vote enough to get your owners in power.

So we need to change that.

Thank you for your response.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Why would you think Mueller would break any laws? Commit a crime after having a stellar career?
Past reputation doesn't matter in the era of trump?

Why do you think that Mueller hasn't committed any crimes?

Past reputation should matter a lot.. he was the cleanup boy for Bill Clinton's Waco "incident" and went left from there... it appears he has been complicit in whitewashing Hillary's dirty deeds as well.

Mueller thinks he is above those silly laws you talk about.

To him, he just makes them as he goes.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Why do you believe investigations (of any type) have some narrow "scope" that they have to abide by? That's completely counter intuitive to what investigations are.

When someone like Trump is being investigated you look at everything, because otherwise it wouldn't be a thorough investigation. Every piece of information is important until it's proven it isn't. That's how these things work.

Trump saying Mueller can only investigate one area of himself doesn't mean anything at all. Except to Trump and people who don't understand how our criminal justice system works.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Excellent Thread!

The holdover appointees of The Justice Department,
and the Alphabet Agencies have their hands so deep
in the cookie jar that they have finally set off the
bear trap hidden in the bottom.

The corruption, blackmail, and filth implicates
many on both sides of the isle as well. This goes back to the
Bush Administrations, and farther.
Thus, their great defense is a greater offense.
So much so, that it is detrimental to The United
States of America on The Worlds stage.

The current actions of these arrogant and depraved
creatures, are nothing less than Mutiny and Treason.

There will be severe consequences.
Be prepared.
S&F

edit on 9-4-2018 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Arrest them all. Don't fire them. Pink slips are too kind for these corrupt POS's. Put them in jail.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

This raid had to be approved by an AG Trump nominated. Plus it had to approved by Sessions. Due process was served.

If a cop stops you for a tail light being out and sees a dead body in the back seat, the cop can't ignore the dead body.

I sleep well knowing justice is being served.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Who didn’t get raided by the FBI: -Eric Holder -Hillary Clinton -Loretta Lynch -John Podesta -Donna Brazile -Debbie Wasserman Schultz -Robby Moot -David Brock -Susan Rice -Huma Abedin -Anthony Weiner -Harvey Weinstein -Burns Strider But Michael Cohen does?

A witch hunt that actually ignores the witches and the warlocks and goes after their victims instead..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join