It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The raid of Michael Cohen... where do we go from here?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

a reply to: Lumenari
You know maybe he has a completely separate investigation into this. Kinda like Manafort. We just don’t know, either way it happened and Mueller got a judge or two to sign off on it.

SoOo... what would this have to do with Russian collusion again? You know, his reason for the investigation?

Has Carter Page been indited yet? At what point does this actually stop?

Because this investigation has not only gone off the rails, it is splitting the country apart.

Well this may have nothing to do with Russia collusion. IDK how the FBI could get involved with this separate investigation but it is not out of the realm of possibility.

So if it has nothing to do with Russian collusion (the actual scope of Mueller's investigation) are you OK with the unlimited resources of the government just fishing until they can put two half-truths and a possibility together to throw to the Dems for a possible basis for an impeachment?

I did some readership and I think I figured it out. So Mueller during his investing in Trump came across something that was out of his realm to investigate. He then handed his findings to another prosecution unit and they went from there. If this is true then good on Mueller but this is just what I found in my research. Other than that I got nothing lol ALSO S&F for this thread. Pure debate and I love it!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

We watch the public lynching like everyone else in the world.

Guilty or innocent, it doesn't matter any more.

All that remains is getting Trump.

Once you accept this fact then it's all just amusing theatre.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It is very amusing and the scariest reality show EVER. I think I figured out the ending though. GIMME YO GUNS sucker.... Really though can I have them? It’s only your guns. No big deal

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

It is very amusing and the scariest reality show EVER. I think I figured out the ending though. GIMME YO GUNS sucker.... Really though can I have them? It’s only your guns. No big deal

Sure.

Come on over.

I'll even leave the door unlocked.

Help yourself.

Get 'em.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I don't get out of bed for anything less than a machine gun.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Can you just put them on the road and go away while I pick them up?
:EDIT: Sorry Lum for getting of topic. I just have fun joking with DB.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This will end up being bank fraud by Cohen.

Democrats in their comfort zones for now until ..... 😁

Could be Rosenstein took some bait too 😎

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

He had probable cause, and and a judge signed off on it. Either Cohen made an illegal in-kind donation to the Trump campaign or he lied and Trump illegally used campaign funds. There are no other possibilities. Either way Cohen is going down, will face huge fines and be disbarred and/or Trumps going with him.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I like to consider myself a moderate. I have voted in every primary and every election since 1970. The only thing I can suggest is that democrats and republicans do more research on the candidate they choose to support in the primaries. You must do your own research, and not rely on the media to make your choice. And you must never rely on what the candidate says. I did extensive research on all candidates in the primary and i.m.h.o. we were stuck with to two of the worst candidates every to run for president.

Donald Trumps history of unethical behavior made him completely unacceptable to me. As did Hillary Clinton's.
But to use the, "butt the establishment" , excuse to vote for anyone will only lower the bar more. Because let's face it, we the American people are the establishment. As far as the investigation goes, I truly believe Mueller is an honorable man and completely unbiased. I for one will accept whatever conclusion is made.
I wish I had an answer for the conservative vs liberal argument. I don't think anyone ever will. But we must all understand that is what a democracy is.
My son is a conservative and a Trump supporter. We do not agree on quiet a few of his policies. But that's all it is a disagreement. I would never let politics interfere with the love I have for my family.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Fine then lets battle it out like real men, using nothing but a disposable spork.
And respectively no touching of the hair and no low blows.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We watch the public lynching like everyone else in the world.

Guilty or innocent, it doesn't matter any more.

All that remains is getting Trump.

Once you accept this fact then it's all just amusing theatre.

I agreed with that once.

Then I realized that I am a part of said theater. By default.

So I can leave the theater, or attempt to fix it before it collapses.

I am one of those weird citizens that thinks I have a duty to country.

SoOo.. any thoughts on a solution?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

A possible solution is for people to just not care anymore and every single citizen to not vote in any election anymore. IDK what that outcome would be but it would be interesting.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

:EDIT: Sorry Lum for getting of topic. I just have fun joking with DB.

It's all good. The interplay is fun to watch!

I would honestly like someone to chime in though and possibly pose a solution.

Or is there none at this point?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

SoOo.. any thoughts on a solution?

Solution?

There is none.

I will always follow and defend the Constitution of the United States.

I even took an oath to that effect.

But I'm just an old man. Just one old man. And the Constitution is a nothing document to too many now.

We're living in a banana republic where the ruling class doesn't have to obey the laws they write for us. They spend and lie and lie. Hell, they don't even much lie any more.

We have one political party with two faces ruling the nation.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights are quaint talking points and something to put in a museum where no one will be allowed to go or even be allowed to read.

The inmates are running the asylum.
edit on 9-4-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Took the same oath, a whole lot of beers.. erm... years ago.

Now I have a lot of my conservative friends settling in and waiting for the US to catch on fire.

I have a lot of liberal friends lighting every fire that they can.

So in your mind, we are just doomed as a country then?

I'm old too, but some days I still feel a little fight in me.

I have time, a pen and some money stashed.

There still has to be a way to make a difference.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

Margaret Mead

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I think that everyone involved should be arrested. No BS. Declare martial law, round them up and hold military trials.

Run the whole DOJ and FBI through an investigative process with military trials. Look at any other agency involved including the CIA.

I would normally agree with you, but when our government and shadow government has become a banana republic do you really want martial law?

I want the swamp drained as much as you do, but if martial law is declared life as we know it could change forever. I just don't have enough trust we have enough people who support our Constitution to allow any part of our Federal government to take over......

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

And the Constitution is a nothing document to too many now.

A sad truth. So many people have put their faith in corrupt men/women and politics that their freedom is that last thing on their minds.

Once they lose it, they will be the ones wailing on the streets the loudest!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The litmus test to any issue can be boiled down to this;

Is it Constitutional?

We have multiple states pushing multiple laws that aren't and people don't even blink.

30 years ago? Maybe the US stood a chance. But now?

Too many don't even understand the Constitution. Government acts with impunity now.

We're all on a bus heading towards a cliff and the loudest voices are shouting, "Go Faster!!!"

It's why I don't even blink with the Trump drama. Because it's not even good drama.

If Trump broke the law, he should be punished.

But what is the law if it is applied unevenly? Is it still the law?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

After we saw how the F.B.I. Doctored the FISA Warrant with the Phony Dossier to get a wiretap against the Trump Campaign , we know Now that the FBI can't be Trusted to follow the Letter of the Law when it comes to Americans Civil Rights . What Alleged Evidence did they Present to a Judge to get such a Warrant to go after the Presidents Lawyer ? PEOPLE Wanna Know !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join