It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No it can't and you refuse to accept that he could move throughout Europe after checking in at one point.
Unless they chip your luggage once you're on the ground you're free to move about. Private cars, private accommodations, no records until you leave.
So never mind I'm done arguing this with you. You're stubborn.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

When I went to 6 EU countries my passport was only stamped in France. Didn't even pass any passport control for the rest of my travel.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

So your theory rests on tweets?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Why do you keep insisting this means something when I already explained that Manafort was raided in August 2017. August 9th and he wasn't indicted until Oct 30. 2017. Eleven weeks and six days later.

That they haven't charged him yet means nothing. They haven't even been able to examine the evidence that was acquired in the search yet.
We both know they are going to charge him and so does he.
I hope he doesn't wear that plaid blazer ...they'll devour him.
edit on 4192018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Oh and I thought muller was not involved in this ny event??? 

He did refer it though. He knows what he turned over.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Exactly.
And you don't think they tracked you some other way do you?
Probably not.
What about checking into hotels? Did you have to show your passport to do that?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Why do you keep insisting this means something when I already explained that Manafort was raided in August 2017. August 9th and he wasn't indicted until Oct 30. 2017. Eleven weeks and six days later.

That they haven't charged him yet means nothing. They haven't even been able to examine the evidence that was acquired in the search yet.

It means they have nothing.
They tapped the presidents phone without enough evidence to charge cohen.
That is a big deal.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

They tapped the presidents phone without enough evidence to charge cohen. That is a big deal.

They tapped the president's phone? Was that revealed in court?

edit on 4/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

www.foxnews.com...

The federal prosecutors also argued that Cohen was not truly performing legal work for Trump; rather, they said, he was a fixer of Trump’s image and a trickster to Trump’s adversaries. Then they revealed that the source of their purported knowledge of the Trump-Cohen relationship was surveillance of Cohen, whose telephone calls, emails and text messages the feds had been capturing for months.
That means that federal prosecutors have overheard the president of the United States in telephone conversations he believed were protected by privilege, in which he was talking to a man under criminal investigation who he has said was his lawyer.

Sure looks to me that the feds testified to a JUDGE IN COURT that potus communications were compromised.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Good night nurse.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: soberbacchus

So your theory rests on tweets?

My theory is that Cohen has had over a year to disprove the allegation.

And yet the only proof he has offered turned out to involve a lie about where he actually was (Twitter Geo Stamp debunks his public lie)

He has provided zero evidence of where he was Aug. 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd in 2016.

Today he dropped his defamation suit against Buzzfeed for the Dossier claiming he was in Prague then.

That should have been a no brainer, slam dunk lawsuit if he had nothing to hide.
Collect a few witness testimonials as to where he was then and send Buzzfeed a bill for damages. Hell, he's a lawyer so it wouldn't cost him a dime.

You can believe what you like, but my money is on Cohen being proven in Prague by the time this parade of clowns is finished.

edit on 19-4-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Police do this all the time. It's how they got John Gotti. They bugged him. Looks like they bugged Cohen.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Sure looks to me that the feds testified to a JUDGE IN COURT that potus communications were compromised.

Incorrect. They testified quite the contrary. Nappy seems to have missed something. What a surprise.

The court documents on Friday say that investigators have been focused on Cohen's "personal business dealings," not his work as an attorney on behalf of Trump. Only attorney-client materials are shielded by the privilege — and then there are exceptions involving crime or fraud — and prosecutors say they have not recovered any communications between Cohen and Trump.

"Although Cohen is an attorney, he also has several other business interests and sources of income," prosecutors wrote. "The searches are the result of a months-long investigation into Cohen and seek evidence of crimes, many of which have nothing to do with his work as an attorney, but rather relate to Cohen's own business dealings."

www.npr.org...

edit on 4/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

That's not what you claimed though.

THIS is what you said

originally posted by: shooterbrody

They tapped the presidents phone without enough evidence to charge cohen.
That is a big deal.

Tapping Cohen's communications is expected. He has been under a Grand Jury Criminal Investigation for months.

You said they tapped the Presidents Phone?

Were you confused or BSing?

As far as the President potentially getting caught on tape with someone that was under surveillance in a Criminal Investigation, that aint the FBI's fault Trump works with criminals.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Cohen has just dropped his libel lawsuit against buzzfeed and Fusion GPS.
It really doesn't look good for him.
Thing is If it is true that he was in Prague what else is true in the dossier.
Not fake anymore is it?.
edit on 19-4-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

It never was.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Now the question is will Cohen turn on Trump? to save his slimy ass.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Now the question is will Cohen turn on Trump? to save his slimy ass.

That is going to depend on the judges ruling. Cohens team requested a special master to review the files to determine whats relevant and not privileged. The judge said she wanted names submitted before she rules.

Also making news today -
Rosenstein has told Trump he is not the focus of any investigation by Mueller now.
edit on 19-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Why not. Trump has already turned on him. You'll have to ask michael. I don't know about any payment. Seems Cohen was sloppy in his work. Didn't get everybody to sign on the dotted line. If he's smart he's got his own little cache on trump

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes it does mean something.
Court records indicate there is a grand jury for cohen and guess what, they have NOT indicted him after MONTHS of investigation.
Also they now have his cell devices so they will be able to tell if he went to prague or not.
Let me know when he is charged.
When the feds cant get an indictment from a grand jury after MONTHS of investigation with warrants that access cohens communications something is WRONG.
This is nothing more than a fishing expedition to catch trump.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join