It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre Ban Knife Choices For Brits

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Buy a dog and keep the lead for taking it for walkies in your pocket, 3 foot of steel chain with a catch on the end will probably cause enough trouble and is perfectly legal as you have a reason for having it (forgot it was in my pocket from taking my dog out)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have a hoodlum for survival and the house, somebody here referred it to me, he use to be a cop, love that knife I have used it for all kinds of stuff, best survival knife avail. I also have a cold steel Leatherneck Tanto for up close and personal defense. I don’t really have a EDC knife never felt the need to be armed in public, but with all these stories of crime it may be time local laws are grey in my state say 4” blade allowed but also says a blade longer is either against the law or not to carry in public. Personally I would say 4” is good enough. Crazy world we live in folks may not be a bad idea to google Ron hood’s hoodlum knife.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

sock full of coins for the laundromat works, too. Saw an old lady in Queens NY go to town on some hoodlums one night with a sock full of quarters.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Maxatoria

sock full of coins for the laundromat works, too. Saw an old lady in Queens NY go to town on some hoodlums one night with a sock full of quarters.

Sounds like a great use for all those canadian quarters nobody every wants.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well after research Florida knife laws people have gone to jail for having a pocket knife in their purse. So Florida not much differant than England. Florida has some stupid knife laws. I am not carrying a pocket knife, people are going to jail for carrying them idiots calling them concealed weapons a lock blade... you can carry a giant knife on your belt thou in public., what ever..

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
Well after research Florida knife laws people have gone to jail for having a pocket knife in their purse. So Florida not much differant than England. Florida has some stupid knife laws. I am not carrying a pocket knife, people are going to jail for carrying them idiots calling them concealed weapons a lock blade... you can carry a giant knife on your belt thou in public., what ever..

And pepper spray is a HUGE crime in Florida. It's like felony possession of a firearm there.

I found out because I keep a keychain-size canister in the driver's door pocket of every car in the family. Police pointed out to me what a no-no it is while I was taking the kids to D-world.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Kester

My son and I both carry the Delico by Spyderco. Small and still containing all the positive benefits of a typical spyderco knife.

That and Benchmade are typically the only 2 knives i spend money on buying. The rest are just substandard, save for a few custom makers.
great knife

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join