It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fair Play For Gypsies And Travellers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I find it sad that many of those that are forever whining about the "corrupt mainstream media" and "fake news" are more often than not more than happy to swallow whole the negative media portrayals of gypseys, Muslims, blacks, immigrants etc.
The main "cancer on society" is the hateful judgement that comes from fear because in many cases the net is cast far too wide, and because it is a symptom of lazy thinking and intellectual corruption(as well as stunted compassion calcified by fear intoxication)there is little chance of enlightenment I.e "there but for the grace if god go I" or "treat others how you'd like them to treat you".
Of course there's rubbish people in the world, of every color, creed, subculture and economic level. The trick is to not fall into the trap of playing virtuous victim or pretending martyr, go outside and shake the scales from the eyes because the world in general is a safe place and most people are generally good. Have more of a hand in creating your own reality and Leave the horror stories on the small screen behind.
*apologies for getting " preachy", certainty not my favorite activity but sometimes things need to be said! Lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset
I find it sad that many of those that are forever whining about the "corrupt mainstream media" and "fake news" are more often than not more than happy to swallow whole the negative media portrayals of gypseys, Muslims, blacks, immigrants etc.

There is nothing 'negative' about an 86? year old man who was to all intent

in a 'kill or be killed' situation not of his making.... now being

unable to live his last few years in peace and without fear.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset

Bollocks, my view on gyppo's is based solely on experience, not anything 'the media' tells me.
They leave their # (literally) every year when they come to these parts, and the council spends thousands on barriers to stop them polluting our beautiful environment in public spaces. Even that doesn't work though, they just get their grinders out and cut them down.
If you like travellers so much let them camp in your garden...you'll be sorry.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join