It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

76 Keys of Enoch, The

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
evild.satanicwebsites.com...

I have been looking for a text of the 76 Keys of Enoch and stumbled upon this.. (which happens to be all I could find of the 76 keys)

I got to reading them, and it doesn't look like what I had expected..
for someone who had Gods favor, This guy sure talked about Satan a lot.. Although Jesus did say in The Apocryphon of John
That there was a misconception about who gave who the fruit from the tree of knowledge... Jesus says that he was actually the one who did it (in the form of an eagle)... but it was because he did it for his own reasons that he was considered 'Satan' because he manipulated them into accepting the fruit and that in actuality Satan created us trying to Capture the essence of God, and became angery when he realized he gave it to us instead of making it for himself.
but What I want to know is.. are these the actual 76 keys of Enoch? and if so, whats everyones take on it?

Has anyone here seen the FULL 76 Keys of Enoch ?
if anyone knows where they are it would be greatly appreciated to get them by any means... Thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
No one?.... Absolutely no one has anything on this? ... baffles me..

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I would suggest you get a copy of the Books of Enoch and start there,

Preferably not the Ethiopic(Gnostic) one.....

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
I would suggest you get a copy of the Books of Enoch and start there,

Preferably not the Ethiopic(Gnostic) one.....

Okay and where can I obtain a copy for free.. or a translation for free..

also .. what's wrong with the Gnostic writings? please do explain

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Do search online there are plenty copies out there,

as for the Gnostic versions, they seem to be non consistent to me...I have read them both and the Psuedopigrapha version is better imho.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
What is your opinion on the Nag Hammadi Gnostic Scriptures? and the Gospel of St. Thomas? or the 4th Book of Maccabees?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dnero6911

Simply put the keys of enoch are describing the 12 essence selves, the 12 chakra system, the activation of the 12 DNA strands, it describes the process of evolutionary that an individual can and will go through based on environment, food intake, genetics, belief patterns etc...even if you read it if you have gone through the initial initiations the book is no use to you ...so wanting the 76 keys is pointless...you must connect with twin flames in order to understand its true purpose and meaning for yourself.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dnero6911

i have the book" the keys of enoch" by jj hurtak

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
interesting, this is another link i'll add on to my growing list of "wtf is going on" stuff.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Peace to You:

May I ask you why you are seeking this sort of information? What do you hope to gain by having it?

Also, I would appreciate you giving me the sourse you have for your take on what happened in the Garden about Jesus and Satan and all of that stuff. I have never heard or have came across any text to that nature. Thanks

Shalom,
Grandma

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You can find the Keys of Enoch in THE BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE: THE KEYS OF ENOCH (R). Go to www.keysofenoch.org to find out more about this book. It is a treasure and worthy of every effort to receive its message.

new topics

top topics

join