It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Putin learnt nada from history?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I think Putin is going down the same road as Hitler. I have been watching this demise of Putin happening for some time. Many years ago I knew he would be trouble one day. It is Putin getting older that the world had to worry about. It's cool when your young, but the corruption of age and too much power for too long has broken his soul.

Looks like Putin has gone a bit insane to me. I was fearing this day for a long time, but now it is here I am not actually frightened at all. I knew it would come and I tell you now watch out for China, too. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Here in the West we have civilized our way out of that with democracy. We of course were taught this the hard way, but now we are on the cusp of heralding a wonderful time of light, except for the POLITICAL DARKNESS of Russia and China, too, if it is not careful.

I am at the bottom of the chain in the West. I am a lonely guy on welfare who has been severely misunderstood by family, friends and authority. SEE, how I tell you that everything is cool. I am getting lots out of my life and the society I am in is worth loving and caring about still because I have the most important thing of all - FREEDOM. You would think I would be spiteful and full of hate, willing to praise the West's enemies in my pursuit of revenge. Nope, I am chilled because my Master taught me how to respond in a way that will teach the world instead of trying to crucify it back.

The symptoms of Putin's madness are his paranoid bot network (the invention of a crazy person not a balanced thinking statesman), his gangster behavior, even stooping to the depths of chemically attacking a young lady WHO IS THE SAME BLOOD AS HE, just like SAD ASS chemically attacks HIS OWN BLOOD. If they are willing to persecute THEIR OWN BLOOD for their political ends...then...

BE SURE AS HELL THEY WILL BE EVEN MORE WILLING TO DO IT TO US.

Chamberlain quaked in his pants before the ogre of Hitler. Don't do that this time. Don't give an inch so a mile can be taken. Every success makes the mad man even bolder and willing to go even a bit further.

Putin has his own axis powers now. Bush was right when he called Iran part of the axis of evil. Indeed, for the West it is, as it stands. Like the Israeli Prime Minister told Obama he was making a big mistake by trusting Iran; he did make a mighty foreign policy blunder and has handed dowen a greater problem now to Trump.

Putin has quite indeed gone over to the DARK SIDE. Russia is not gaining from him if only they knew it, but they don't. We all know what propaganda they are fed; Putin is a master of it. Putin is holding Russia back and making it poorer and more alientated. The sanctions are only going to keep growing if he continues on this violent and aggressive path.

He is making the same errors as Hitler did. He think he is mighty and unstoppable. He quite clearly is just another tin pot you know what who the earth will take out violently one day if he carries on this way. Creation is the most ruthless gangster of all when it comes to karma.

The West can go no other way, but to evangelize with democracy and freedom. Both China and Russia almost made it, but they are not yet civilized enough to handle power properly and as a result billions of people have to suffer that barbarism.

I will ge to the point. I do not fear Putin or anything he might bring on. It is possible he may one day have to be tested like Hitler was if he continues his aggression and inflicting his insanity on the rest of the world. It was sanctions that made Hitler bite like a mad dog. Then six years later Hitler shot himself in the head like a clown does only with real bullets instead of flowers popping out of the Luger, lol! Yes, Mr Putin, there is still right and wrong in the universe. If you are wrong look out because the Angel of Justice is coming for you. It will hit you like a falcon when you are least expecting it, like a thief in the night.

The world has the option to now have all eyes on Russia, Iran and all the others who have not yet been able to tame their BEAST. Putin has been up to this covertly for many years. He is clever. So was Hitler. Being clever is not enough of an insurance policy to keep you looking like the biggest clown in creation falling over your own AK47. If I was in the Good Lord's shiny shoes I would be iron fist all over Putin for doing what he has done with his AK47s in Africa alone.

Putin could have been a friend to the world. Look what he has become; just another monster for history to jot down in its litle black book. What are we to do with him? Usual warfare is now not possible. They are fighting proxy style in many places militarily, economically and financially. It is all ugly, but we have to keep our end up because if we don't then that corner of the fort wil crumble and we know what happens then.

In the West we are in the right. We make our citizens happy enough in the main to want to live. They have freedom, even freedom to be naughty and given second chances. It is PROGRESS. Almost there, so near yet so far. The citizens of Russia are still caged up. In China they are still caged up. The cage will spread if it is not alienated and starved (I mean starved of homage and nurturing, not physically). I would personally never nurture anything that puts life in prison. Only that which threatens law needs to be in prison.

I hope heavy diplomacy can resolve this for now so no more babies get murdered and mutilated by Putin's best mate. Then it is just a waiting game for any sign of positive step to high civilization these behind political Neanderthals want to take.

edit on 9-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Hitler was actually not very clever. There is speculation even that the allies didnt want him killed for fear of somebody more competent taking over.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

In the west what do we get told?.. It is whatever the MSM tells us and what the rhetoric is, what I see is the Military industrial complex looking for it's next paycheck and hoping that someone bits.

Syria is a perfect example of an elected leader being over thrown by a proxy war, the current situation there is because ISIS did not complete what they where meant to, of course Russian involvement is viewed as aggression regardless what it actually means for the country.

The Russian spy situation is just down right strange, what was the agenda for the day see what is the most risky and difficult way to off someone?, obviously the perp was not the best person for the job as both parties have recovered. You would think that a car crash or some other accident would be the easiest option. It was almost like someone wanted a "Russian" calling card to be found to dare I say forward an agenda???...

We are feed so much propaganda and BS that confusion is their greatest asset, it is on the news it must be true.

The world is not as bad a place as you would think, I am not sure how much world experience you have living or working in places that the average joe only knows about from the TV but in my experience there is always another side, I say that as places that I am told to avoid tend to be fine and when I am told people from a certain demographic are all kind and loving they normally tend to be a bunch of #s....

Funny old world aint it..

RA

edit on 9-4-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Never mind Putin, it appears that it is you that has learned 'nada' from history. Recent history at that. You should be grateful that Putin has shown such patience and political astuteness when dealing with the constant baiting and demonization from a rapacious super power that has spread across the globe.
Regards babies being murdered...there might be a few hundred thousand strewn across the Middle East over recent decades, courtesy of old Uncle Sam and his MIC.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I thought CNN and Bob Mueller were giving Putin enough attention to keep him satisfied. Guess it wasn't enough!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Putins problems are a combination of him not accepting the USSR is no more coupled with the issue of his ego. He feels he is not treated with the appropriate level of respect by other cou8ntries.

He is correct that he is not however it is because of his refusal to believe he is not in charge of the USSR and by extension the military and influence the USSR had at the time.

His stint in the KGB is also problematic since he was used to being able to do whatever and be above the law when doing it. He doesnt like being questioned / challenged by other countries, especially ones the USSR used to occupy.

Since he rigged the latest elections to retain power I dont see him going anywhere anytime soon unless the Russia people decide they have had enough.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

In the West we are in the right.

Oh really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why was the Patriot Act rolled out 45 days after 9/11? (Hint: it took longer than 45 days to write it).

Why was Afghanistan whacked 26 days after 9/11? (Hint: it wasn't about retribution because they provided training nests for ex-CIA employee Osama bin Laden's 'the base')

Why, after global protests in every Western country not to attack, did the coalition of the willing whack Iraq in 2003? (Hint: It wasn't to rid the country of Donald Rumsfelds long time friend and one-time US ally, Saddam Hussein)

The answer to all 3 questions is actually exactly the same.

Libya was a little different, it was not geographically strategic - still the libyan citizens were 'saved' from 'evil' Qaddafi because Qaddafi wanted to move away from the petro-dollar and revert to the gold standard. Hillary was elated to discover that his corpse was dragged through the streets with a firepole shoved up his ass.

Don't listen to the Pet Shop Boys - that song was all lies - life ain't peaceful in the west - we have suicide bombers/drivers/stabbers/shooters on a weekly basis now.

[In the voice of the soup nazi] - "no more peace for you"

LOL.

edit on 9/4/2018 by Sublimecraft because: dates and timings

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

You read too much MSM,and watch too much TV,Putin is for his people,USA has had an economic war with them for years,no truth to media

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Why was the Patriot Act rolled out 26 days after 9/11? (Hint: it took longer than 26 days to write it).

To deal with the threat of groups who operate outside of traditional governments and territories. Given it deals solely with terrorism drafting the bill was not difficult.

Why was Afghanistan whacked 45 days after 9/11? (Hint: it wasn't about retribution because they provided training nests for ex-CIA employee Osama bin Laden's 'the base')

No we supported the Mujaheddin against the Soviet Invasion. When the Soviets withdrew Bin Laden requested assistance of the CIA / US to support his group against other groups for control of Afghanistan. We declined and when we did Bin Laden felt betrayed and off he goes with the terrorism bs.

Afghanistan was attacked because they declined the request by the US to hand him over. The Taliban would only turn him over to a 3rd party country and only if that countries legal system was used instead of the US. A non starter for us and a bad choice for the Taliban at the time.

Why, after global protests in every Western country not to attack, did the coalition of the willing whack Iraq in 2003? (Hint: It wasn't to rid the country of Donald Rumsfelds long time friend and one-time US ally, Saddam Hussein)

For failing to comply with a decades worth of UN sanctions that Iraq continually ignored and violated and whom the world community ignored and violated (especially some EU countries who are arms suppliers to Iraq).

The answer to all 3 questions is actually exactly the same.

Not really.

Libya was a little different, it was not geographically strategic - still the libian citizens were 'saved' from 'evil' Qaddafi because Qaddafi wanted to move away from the petro-dollar and revert to the gold standard. Hillary was elated to discover that his corpse was dragged through the streets with a firepole shoved up his ass.

Considering France and the UK pushed for attacking Libya and took the lead the old petro dollar excuse doesnt work.

[In the voice of the soup nazi] - "no more peace for you"

LOL.

and in the same voice "open up a history book".

edit on 9-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

In the West we are in the right. We make our citizens happy enough in the main to want to live. They have freedom, even freedom to be naughty and given second chances.

And then you woke up from that silly dream...

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

OK - I don't want to drift off topic here but your comments about my 3 questions are far too MSM orientated in their delivery and contents - and being the very suspicious alternative thinker that I am, we will not agree on your thoughts versus's mine as I am not looking at those events the same way you are - I see them as jump points created by the west so as to infiltrate the middle east for oil reserves.

I find it paradoxical that ISIS was able to not only keep the US at bay, but they managed to start oil production and sell the sh!t as well. That simply does not happen on this plane of existence without the blessing of the house-of-war.

ISIS and the brand new Toyota Hilux's - a wonderfully created, in HD and with all the latest IT tech, threat that all humans should fear.

Then Putin comes along, and whacks ISIS and the US complains that their positions are being hit.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Neat text, but can we get serious back again, jokes don´t help, jokes like:

Considering France and the UK pushed for attacking Libya and took the lead the old petro dollar excuse doesnt work.

No no, nobody knows that France is willing to jump instantly for the "U"S, if the overseas say jump France only asks how high. Together with their best buddies from the UK, France SA and Israel they think they are the "axis of the good". These famous buddies help each other, doesn´t matter how criminal and dirty this help has to be!

You should wake up too, from your neat dream of standing on the right side!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

OK - I don't want to drift off topic here but your comments about my 3 questions are far too MSM orientated in their delivery and contents - and being the very suspicious alternative thinker that I am, we will not agree on your thoughts versus's mine as I am not looking at those events the same way you are - I see them as jump points created by the west so as to infiltrate the middle east for oil reserves.

We drifted off topic the moment you decided to try and use those 3 items as some type of supporting information for your position.

Well, ok however its more an opinion based on facts instead of conspiracy. Like the age old we want their oil bs. You are aware the largest supplier of oil to the Us is in fact Canada right? The second highest was Venezuela. The US has enough oil reserves to rival the middle east however decades ago a strategic decision was made to restrict using our own oil and to use the the other suppliers so, later down the road, if crap hits the fan, we had an alternative. Just like what our SPR does.

I find it paradoxical that ISIS was able to not only keep the US at bay, but they managed to start oil production and sell the sh!t as well. That simply does not happen on this plane of existence without the blessing of the house-of-war.

ISIS didnt keep the US at bay. President "no spine" Obama made that decision and for the likely reason he was supporting them in one fashion or another.

Secondly the Mujaheddin kept the Soviets at bay for a decade so your assumption a less advanced force should automatically win is flawed. It is flawed with viewing ISIS like that. It is flawed viewing Al Queda like that. It was flawed to view N. Vietnam like that. For the Russians it was flawed to view the Mongols like that, who did in fact conquer a very large part of their territory, including Moscow.

ISIS and the brand new Toyota Hilux's - a wonderfully created, in HD and with all the latest IT tech, threat that all humans should fear.

Considering Toyota is a Japanese company maybe you should ask them about that. Toyota has cooperated fully with US investigations into their appearance in ISIS hands since 2015. Toyota along with the US and Japanese governments have restrictions on vehicles and sales to people associated with paramilitary organizations.

However if a person buys them as a private sale and then moves them out there is not much that can be done unless the are caught. But your attempt to somehow link that to the US is a bit sad and ignorant - respectfully.

From Toyota -

ISIS groups may be getting the vehicles several ways, the ABC News report said. One theory posits that the vehicles are being stolen from Syrian rebels or other sources overseas and smuggled into the conflict zone. Another is that ISIS sympathizers are simply buying up the trucks and shipping them to the militants.

Then Putin comes along, and whacks ISIS and the US complains that their positions are being hit.

Putin came along when the US and western countries, not to mention Arab alliance, decided to fight ISIS. Russia was late to the game and like was pointed out before, Obama was worthless. When Trump took office he allowed our military to do their job with tangible results.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

riight.. However your snark doesnt change the fact it was a France / UK led push for Libyan intervention.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Most of our parents and grand parents raised us to be pussies in a world of war.The world is crazy and we are insane for thinking this "peace" was sustainable.
edit on 9-4-2018 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

US and EU under NATOs banner are the ones deploying armies along the Russian border in Eastern Europe. The same NATO and COW (Coalition of the Willing) i.e., Proxy armies overtly making a mess of the Middle East, too. How many nations destroyed, millions of people killed or displaced and resources pilfered in the name of 'Democracy'?

You want to point fingers at Empires and compare them to Nazis, look to your own backyard, first.

We now return you to your usual programming...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

riight.. However your snark doesnt change the fact it was a France / UK led push for Libyan intervention.

Bah-- IMF, World Bank, and US Aid led that charge.

I hardly believe it, did you just admit NATO destroyed Libya?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Puny Putin has little man syndrome.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Bah-- IMF, World Bank, and US Aid led that charge.

I hardly believe it, did you just admit NATO destroyed Libya?

It was France and the U.K. and your assessment doesn't change the facts of it. The U.S. played a secondary role, as your man Obama was in the camp of the Brotherhood to begin with.

Simply put, whether IMF, World bank, whatever 'group' you point at, it was oil, oil investments....France, and Europe's overall addiction to ME oil.

NATO, Martians...so what?? The Libyans didn't do it to themselves.
edit on 9-4-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Next on Putin's agenda is to get rid of presidential term limit like China just did. Putin already changed presidential term length from 4 years to 6 years in 2012.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join