It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My North Korean Theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Greeting! Long time lurker, this is my first thread. I have had a theory about north korea for a few years that i have never heard anyone mention and would like to hear what you guys think. Let me know if there is any flaws or it sounds like bad Tom Clancey fanfiction. Here goes.

North korea and its nuclear program have been proped up and financed by china and russia over the past two decades to be eventually used against the US in the opening of world war three, after which china and russia disavow any involvement in this, but later engage in a conventional war against the us. A more elaborate scenario is below.

North Korea launches nuclear missiles against Us bases in south korea, guam, japan, and Hawaii while simultaneously attacking the home of the pacific fleet in san diego. Less than a dozen other targets on the us mainland with high populations density are hit either with solid fuel rockets from cargo ships or inside shipping containers. In addition an emp is detonated above the interconnected power grid of the east coast.
Russia and china immediately condemn this attack and pledge any support needed and assist in the invasion of north korea. The kim family and his upper echelon escape to live anonymously in china and are provided with extravagant lifestyles they are used to. The force projection ability of the united states is severely damaged, especially in the Pacific. The majority of the Us military is needed to rebuild damaged areas, carry out humanitarian and rescue efforts, and keep peace in a state of emergency. The Us is moderately damaged but still comsuming imported goods and conducting business in the recovery.

Shortly after this, China and Russia begin pursuing their regional interests and come into conflict with the United States. Soon they are engaged in a conventional war with the US. Which they win easily due to the damaged forced projection abilities and need for resourcesof the US. The US is to damaged to fight a conventional war but not damaged enough to risk using nuclear weapons and is forced to sue for peace and accept an end to american hegemony.

What did you think?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It is more likely the true intent of NOKO nukes is to threaten China, all those test into the ocean shows that they can hit probably Seattle, but what they really show is that NOKO can hit anywhere in China.

Why would they threaten China? They depend on China completely, if China trow them under the bus they are done, having nukes and acting like they got nothing to lose makes China wary, why would China stop aiding someone with a gun to their head if it keeps him happy and it cost nothing.

I said China so much i'm becoming orange

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
All missiles that are not destroyed on the launch pad will be destroyed in the air before reaching any target NK thinks it has. Followed by an immediate, and rapid response, by the US.

The NK regime would be destroyed and a thing of the past before China would be able to mobilize anything in response or realize what had happened. After seeing the aftermath, i doubt they would have much to say about it anyway, or anyone, for that matter.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Liquid fuel Missles being destroyed on the pad is plausible. And probable if it was seen that multiple were being prepped at the same time. However, solid fuel missles require no prep time like liquid fuel missles, and can be rolled out of a cave on a truck and launched. Or launched from a cargo ship.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I believe Japan would be the target if North Korea was considering a strike, however, NoKo wants to be recognised on the world stage, and it's hard to do that when the whole world thinks you're full of empty threats.

Recently those threats haven't been so empty, and NoKo has proven capable of launching an attack.

How Kim Jong Un responds to the meeting with Trump will tell you Un's foreign policy aims.

His recent display with SoKo is positive at the Olympics, if agreements can be made then maybe SoKo and NoKo can start to build their economy together, the sanctions are too much for NoKo.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: zGrimReapah

You say that the sanctions are too much for NK and you are correct. The country is broke.

But what if Kim didnt care about NK. What if he was willing to sacrifice a country he doesnt care about if it ment he was able to live like a billionaire somewhere else while dealing a major blow to the west.

Or (and this one is a stretch)

Maybe giving up most of his nukes (and hiding a dozen) is part of the plan so he can get sanctions lifted and maybe get a cargo ship with a missile to a mexican port where it has the range to reach American cities.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
North Korea is propped up by China and Japan; hence Kim's recent not-so-secret meeting with Xi.

Trump has just really angered China with a multitude of tarifs. Bad timing?

Now, the MSM are spreading "the good news" that the US will be in negotiations to disarm NK as a sign of "peace."

This chess game is too convoluted for me but something is definitely afoot and being hidden from the American people.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It sounds to me like you watched the Red Dawn remake 1 too many times..

Your claim of a conventional war being lost by the US, where does that phase of this actually take place? Mainland US or some other theater?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
1) what topnsecret tech does the US have, that can stop nuclear weapons?

2) if anyone does invade the US, there are millions of people that will fight back, with AR-15 and the like. Well, maybe not in California. ....

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

...or it sounds like bad Tom Clancey fanfiction.

North Korea developed all that capability against a world super power? When did that happen, their missiles have reached all of a hundred miles or two.

But I get the whole crisis building narrative in lieu of any real threat.

Not even Clancy would try to write this novel.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
1. You are young and full of energy. 2. You don't travel or get out much.
The world is a vast place. It takes lots of money and a great deal of organized effort to move and feed people. World leaders like a comfortable stable life. Less stress. Where we would be hit is in the wallet. I feel a lot of the bad news is to keep people's energy low and to keep our minds occupied. This creates stability actually. That stuff you mentioned is good for a fictional novel not real life. It's like why don't we pick up the ocean garbage and recycle it? Answer: People are just so lazy. They also don't do things outside of their comfort zone. Go on an international trip and write a novel. Pick up trash everywhere you go...see how it is.
edit on 9-4-2018 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

No one wants to invade the US, it is the opposite!
I think the nuclear programs could have been done with help from Russia and China but probably as a defense measure. The US wants to establish a world government and will try to stomp on anyone who's trying to stop them. They've been moving towards this for a decade and have been in a constant war. Either way wars are devastating for everyone, they must be stopped and the power hungry tyrants must be removed.
edit on 9-4-2018 by DenisIvanov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
West psychology vs east..its all about fear, ego, status.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whoisjohngalt
a reply to: zGrimReapah

You say that the sanctions are too much for NK and you are correct. The country is broke.

But what if Kim didnt care about NK. What if he was willing to sacrifice a country he doesnt care about if it ment he was able to live like a billionaire somewhere else while dealing a major blow to the west.

Or (and this one is a stretch)

Maybe giving up most of his nukes (and hiding a dozen) is part of the plan so he can get sanctions lifted and maybe get a cargo ship with a missile to a mexican port where it has the range to reach American cities.

Yeah we don't know what he wants or what possible motivations may be present. Just like the idea of mapping out ww3 ahead of time is definitely fun and interesting, but, not much use to do so with our perspective. Because we don't know what black projects have achieved.

There are some people, quite a few, actually, who believe the United States could still win a war against anyone even if it's navy were decimated, simply due to it's Space Forces and other unknown terrestrial technologies. What if they could teleport a bomb or any other device to any 3D coordinate on earth or within an eighth of a lightyear from their moonbase?

Plus, who has any idea of the extent of the US global surveillance program? Let alone established spy rings embedded deep behind enemy lines ready to sabotage, assassinate, terrorize, organize revolutions, rebellions, riots, chaos... And, at the minimum, I PROMISE you the US has at least "rods from god" tech or equivalent, AS WELL AS satellite killer capability.

This op acts as if all this damage will be done to the US, but in all likelihood, hell will rain down from every direction the instant their finger even touches the big red button. They won't even have time to push it before either A) the guy beside him puts a bullet in their head because they work for us or they are just sane and don't want ww3, B) their whole system shuts down because we hacked it and set up dormant viruses a long time ago, or some other hacker related plot, C) the nano implants in their brain pop, causing major internal hemorrhaging in the brain, D) a plasma beam from space lances their body in half E) the men who stare at goats will get em (ie psychic attacks, remote viewing, etc), F) their mk ultra programming will kick in and they will self terminate G) our network of spies found out in time to do something to sabotage their capabilities E) the aliens who protect earth from destruction will intervene and bring us to a Golden Age of everlasting peace, oh and everyone vibrates up to the next level up and gets superpowers 👍

Eta- almost forgot the whole point of my post, I was gonna say, what if what Kim Un wants is legitimacy and respect on the world stage? I guess we will hopefully get some clues after the Trump/Un meeting. What if Un sends a body double who tries to kill Trump?
edit on 4/9/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think missiles are overrated. What keeps Kim from loading a fishing vessel and sending it our way?or just slapping a shipping label on it and mailing it. We have very little defense in our shipping ports. Our shores are very porse as well and our border security to the north is virtually nonexistent. I would be surprised if multiple countries don't have a failsafe trigger hidden in the biggest cities.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Your theory has one big major hole in it...Russia and China don't like NK. Not publicly nor privately.

Everyone wants those two countries to be the bad guys, I'm not sure why.

Now China is increasing it's presence in the South China sea but that is mainly due to needing more fish to feet it's BILLIONS of mouths. (It's a horrible thing to think that a country's military might is being used to secure food...imagine that scenario if you will.)

Russia, while I don't agree with a great deal of her foreign policy (annexation and war) is doing the majority of it to protect their borders.

Does NK play into either scenario? Not really.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You hit the US, then the EU and UK follows up.. I don't think he's suicidal.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thanks guys. A lot of good input how how its not likely. Especially due to a coup by the north korean upper echelon before it happens or cyber warfare to shut it down.

I want to clarify something in my op. The scenario is more about how does a country weaken the war capabilities of the united states so that that country could win in a conventional war with regional goals(IE russia being able to push closer to europe, china pushing territory claims in the south china sea) without incurring the retaliation that would follow such a move. At no point would any enemy troops be in the US. Nor would any US troops be in russia or china.
My idea is that they use a proxy country, and make the proxy country look "rogue" so when the strike happens it looks like they acted on thier own and the major countries backing them can stand back and say "we condemn the actions of this rogue nation and pledge our support to the victims. What does china or russia care if a few low yield nukes from a sub burst in the air over Pyongyang? Fallout would be minimal and radiation almost gone in 2 weeks from north korea.

I would doubt there would be wide spread nuclear retaliation on the north korean borders for fear of triggering nuclear war with china. And all the fleeing north koreans trying to get into china can just be mowed down at the border by the PLA. No one would care because the center of the western world just got attacked and that that would occupy the worlds attention. Hell people might even cheer about north korean refugees being killed en mass if they were demonized enough.

This could just be me due that thing that humans do and seeing a chaotic world and trying to ascribe it to some sort of plan.
edit on 9-4-2018 by Whoisjohngalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Way off but good braining. BLUF: We play dumb and feign weakness, however we have Ace in the Hole Tech light years, beyond other World players. 23 yrs USAF...we were sending Nuclear Rockets to Mars in the 70s... Have AG near instantaneous travel (Plank Time Scales) where a Country would be destroyed instantly and we're RTB watching the Smoke begin to rise from local news channels. A Posse, Ad Esse.

edit on 9-4-2018 by SecretsoftheBlueApples because: Classified Nunya

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

I thought this as well. I'd be more inclined to believe we won the Korean War and NORKS are a CIA puppet government to create distraction and chaos in the region.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join