It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Is Prepared To Discuss Denuclearization

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

So they are ready to denuclearize right at the same time they have perfected the nuke. Like Iran. This is another scheme to buy time. Who in their crazy mind would give something they have been working for years for up at the exact time they perfected what they were trying to achieve. That's like creating cigarettes than because the goverments says they are bad giving them up because they said so. China is taking care of it. NK will not, I repeat will not denuclearize.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Trump says meetings being set up with North Korea's Kim

“Meetings are being set up right now between myself and Kim Jong Un. I think it will be terrific. I think we’ll go in with a lot of respect and we’ll see what happens.”

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
One thing to think about is Kim has everything he wants but freedom. He is stuck in his really crappy prison call NK. He can't go to Paris in the spring time, he can't hang on the beaches of Hawaii, he can't go anywhere do anything, so could this mean that he is tired of his prison life? He could leave NK and live in Paris as a billionaire if that is what he wanted, but that would mean the rejoining of the Koreas to maybe not fully, but at a point of minimal borders.

His starving people are at the lowest level ever, he could be consistently in fear of a military coup as these extremely heavy sanctions take their toll, AND he is in a perpetual prison for the rest of his life if he doesn't change things. Does anyone not think that the winter Olympics might have also helped chance his goals in life along with his sister?

<< 1   >>

join