It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telekinesis: How to?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I've been making frequent dreams about me being able to easily move small objects within a small range, and even to levitate at 1-2 feets from the ground. The way I was perceiving this in my dreams was very realistic and vivid, just as if I was doing these things in "real" life.

Now I did some reaserch over the internet about telekinesis and it seems to exist, to some extent. While I know that on a scientific level it is logically impossible, I have this conviction that this can be accomplished by bending reality using my mind.

Does anybody that ever experienced telekinesis can explain me some tricks on how to get it done?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i have seen it done originaly by a few of my friends in meditation years,ago..when they tried to think about it and do it,it did not happen..it occured when they did not think..years later i had an accident about ready to happen in front of me..i had the power to stop this thru a flip of a swithch...thou could not reach it in time because i was sitting back and relaxed and new by reaching the button the accident still would occur...

i was gazing at the scene...i had an instant vision of the accident not occuring..as if i seen the reality of the way it should be...i had this intense feeling with in me and this enbending focus..
as i observed..the accident did not happen..the people looked back at me and said thank you....i just went hmmm and looked to see the machinery they were on had stopped..other attendents called me and wanted to know if they could start the machine up again..i said i thought you turned it off...they did not..we checked 3 switches in different locations all of them were on..
if i were to have flipped the switch it would not have stopped where it did..

i just shrugged my shoulders and trusted that thru my vision and intense feeling...the power was with in me..

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Try with something small first, like stopping the hands on a clock....moving a compass needle, etc.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Have a look through this this website www.psipog.org... , it's a great place to start learning "paranormal"/"psychic" skills such a s telekenisis.

About 18 months ago before I went on holiday I had developed my telekenisis enough to easily move a 'psi wheel'(see website) in either direction as well as being able to move one side either up or down(getting close to levitation?) I was also starting to get results with moving a pencil (could get it to wobble).
I was able to do all this by just focusing (connecting?) at the object and relaxing and letting my mind wander(but keeping it clear) and willing it to move at first the psi wheel just wobbled up and down but with some daily practice and meditation it came on leaps and bounds.

Now all I am only able to move the psi wheel in either direction but it takes alot more concentration and effort than it used to. This is due to not practicing and meditating for a while and losing interest in the paranormal(i'm back with it now!!) all this was due to starting a new job involving a lot of learning, early starts and stress.

The golden rule with telekenisis seems to be to not rely on a step by step guide but to read about it, BELIEVE in it and try different techniques that worked for other people and to basically just find your own method that works for you. Also when practicing DON'T think about it JUST DO IT!!(website elaborates on this).

I hope this info helps you, this is how it has worked out for me

Good Luck

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The good news is...after you do it once...your belief is much better, and it's a bit easier to do afterwards....

Be patient...took me hours of practice before I ever did anything...and what I CAN do isn't very impressive. Still, it's enough for me to prove the point to myself, which was really the only point of the exercise for me anyhow.....

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
try out the tests. Not sure how accurate they are but it is fun.

www.uyta.com...

www.uyta.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
ive been practicing telekinesis, havent rilly been able to do nothing, but i get this warm sensation in my hands when i do it and it builds up.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Cough "Pyrokinetic" cough, lol, I'm just kidding, but if anyone with real telekenetic abilities has a link which works from a good test, please post it or send me it, thanks.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
if u focus hard enough ull blow air out of ur nose and it will make the pencil woble lol

new topics

top topics

join