It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researchers develop device that can 'hear' your internal voice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Telepathy isn't too far away from what this device is supposed to be doing. It's augmented electronic telepathy.. Interesting.

No it's not.

It's the same as what Tan Le had created, it reads the neural impulses in your brain, you have to train it. You could be thinking of a toaster and have it open a google search, instead of thinking google search. It's just reading the electronic signals in your brain, you have to tell it what they mean, it has no way of reading your thoughts.

Here is Tan Le's device in action.

Nothing like telepathy...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
The doctors said that if you hear voices in your head then you need meds...

true story

Now ask yourselves if this tech could be put into satellites and beam down signals that can make you think certain things and read your thoughts from a distance... oh but if a person was to ever come to a site like ats and say such they would be ridiculed from the majority of members citing what type of illness they have and corresponding government sponsored pills and stays in places designed to gather money from pharmaceutical companies and psychological studies designed to quiten the belief in such tech while seeking to subvert rational thinking in the subjects brain...All in the name of science and total tyrannical control.

Bump
..agreed 100

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Well if the technology worked that way, we could say possibly. But as it doesn't, then we can still be safe in the knowledge that satellites are not reading our thoughts.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'm screwed.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
My inner voice is Morgan Freeman.
He narrates it all.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

Well if the technology worked that way, we could say possibly. But as it doesn't, then we can still be safe in the knowledge that satellites are not reading our thoughts.
you would make a good establishment lacky.
Get in touch with huckabee. Shell coach you on subduing targets with public misinformation methods.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If we do not have such type satellite technology then what in the heck have the researchers and military industrial complex been doing for the last 75 yrs.

BTW I live next to one of the largest ammunition depo's that house many secret projects dealing with satellite technology and while my post here is anecdotal i can tell you that many civilian workers have alluded to such many times and often stated that we would blush if we knew to actual power of our satellite programs.

So no there is no verified information of such but a rational thinking person could easily understand with some simple research that the tech in the op is from the 1990's and is simply being revamped for human consumption to keep the public believing they are making new leaps and bounds in the research world.

Surely many remember the old saying that all technology is several decades old before it is givin public knowledge. There is logic in that because it keeps our military at the forefront of the battle they are waging against the world in the name of justice for all and such.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The doctors said that if you hear voices in your head then you need meds...

true story

Now ask yourselves if this tech could be put into satellites and beam down signals that can make you think certain things and read your thoughts from a distance... oh but if a person was to ever come to a site like ats and say such they would be ridiculed from the majority of members citing what type of illness they have and corresponding government sponsored pills and stays in places designed to gather money from pharmaceutical companies and psychological studies designed to quiten the belief in such tech while seeking to subvert rational thinking in the subjects brain...All in the name of science and total tyrannical control.

David Icke's new video talks about just that... satellites beaming stuff into our brains to make us say or think whatever they want us to say or think and also to read our thoughts. This is not a good idea if you're an Author/Writer especialy as then your ideas can be stolen. I already think there is some person/people stealing my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

If we do not have such type satellite technology then what in the heck have the researchers and military industrial complex been doing for the last 75 yrs.

BTW I live next to one of the largest ammunition depo's that house many secret projects dealing with satellite technology and while my post here is anecdotal i can tell you that many civilian workers have alluded to such many times and often stated that we would blush if we knew to actual power of our satellite programs.

So no there is no verified information of such but a rational thinking person could easily understand with some simple research that the tech in the op is from the 1990's and is simply being revamped for human consumption to keep the public believing they are making new leaps and bounds in the research world.

Surely many remember the old saying that all technology is several decades old before it is givin public knowledge. There is logic in that because it keeps our military at the forefront of the battle they are waging against the world in the name of justice for all and such.

Looking up psychotronic attacks i found a story on a chinese guy decapitaed by a "weapon"

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yea as if all the men who stare at goat projects just ended. Perhaps they figured out that humans have no extra curricular activities going on upstairs and they just decided to scrap those type of studies all together. Perhaps they found some bits of evidence just as the files state they did and decided decades ago to take things to the next level and study the actual parts of the brain that were being activated during remote viewing and other processes and then continued to intertwine the new found revelations of brain power and technology in order to try to control humanity. Now there is also the rise of certain pharmaceutical influences that came to rise around the same time such scientific revelations were being made by behind doors research. In that case what we see on the outside in technology and chemistry would simply be products of secret black projects.

Case in point is organic chips and such being used to produce televisions today. OLED is what they call them and back around 95' i remember a student at mit created the first organic chip and soon after it was used in popular gaming systems like x box yet all information of this student and the chip have been scrubbed from the net. However his chip lives on and is likely part of a large system of control.

The question really is only what is their goal and why certain individuals and not others. Some say they are targeted because they are not able to be controlled by the tech the same way others are. However my theory is that some are a threat to their system of control and that is why they are targeted. So no one really has put it all together yet and it is much much easier to just deny the existence of the possible sinister technology all together.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I have had conversations with my inner self and to be honest I am kind of a messed up guy, wrapped tightly in a code of honor, my inner self doesn't need a way to give voice to those thoughts.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: badw0lf

you would make a good establishment lacky.
Get in touch with huckabee. Shell coach you on subduing targets with public misinformation methods.

Blah blah blah, turn off the computer mate, they're watching you...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If it works similar to telepathy, and gets the job done, then it's close enough.
Communication without speaking verbally is close enough to the definition.

edit on 9-4-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

There are a couple of episodes like one on Gilligan's Island. I don't want every little thought that enters my mind being heard. It can get real complicated real fast. I know if my wife heard all I ever thought I would be in the dog house. The truth spoken can be a dangerous thing and when someone can read your mind danger will abound.

I'm on the opposite side. If you cant control your thoughts, and be inoffensive with them, you deserve the ridicule until you become a mentally stronger person. Thinking wholesome thoughts at all times is just another component of being a good person.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
To me in mine opinion they are not really sending us thoughts in most cases and that gives many scoffers the right to say no one is putting thoughts in your head. This very well may be the truth.

I submit the idea that around the same time as the star wars program they began to BLOCK human mental communication and the lack of that communication is what causes many imbalances in some humans and allows them to try to attempt to control GOD'S people.

I do believe that now the technology is out there to screw around with humans in most any direction they wish. I submit that the most tormented may be the most valuable among us. Can you hear me now? STAY STRONG!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Flag + Star for this

Terrifying. The real question becomes, what type of counter-measures can be developed to (inexpensively) defeat this technology.

All technology has CM. You can be RF shielding mesh fabric, or even train yourself to think intentionally disrupting/misleading thoughts or music, etc.
edit on 4/9/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Why? Your thoughts are your own, subject to zero regulation, oversight or even the opinion of others. It is one of the few places left we are truly sovereign and free.

That said, controlling thoughts is rather easy. Intentionally avoiding certain thoughts is also relatively easy. Blocking out thoughts by thinking of useless lyrics or dialog from your favorite book, mentally reciting poetry or doing mental mathematics are all good ways to thwart such ridiculous technology.

So much for security classification, secrets, trade secrets, state secrets, private information, and information you simply don't want others to know for whatever reason you choose.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Tinfoil Fedora obviously.
do you even conspiracy theory bro?
edit on 4 9 2018 by dashen because:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Sure, but that's one suggestion. Much easier to simply jam whatever RF frequency it operates on. You could even do burst jamming, signal hopping, etc to prevent easy find/fix/finish

And the one that requires skin contact to work is simple to avoid. Never let anyone attach this device to you... And pray for the sorry soul that tries

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Trying to employ counter measures for such is akin to stopping those high pitch sounds that we have all come to not realize are in our hearing range.

Unfortunately the only way to get rid of such waves is to employ stronger waves and that would just cause more problems.

On top of that we are talking bout programs that do not exist and are most likely hidden under other uses for such similar to haarp.

Sort of shutting down the entire electric grid or blowing those satellites out of the sky and removing those arrays from offshore platforms around the world there is not many options to remove the signals for all.

So we are left with things like faraday cages and peeps putting saccloth in windows and such that we have no real way of knowing if even 1 single person is being helped from a problem that technically does not exist in the first place.

Only other option i see is to begin the book of revelation in real time.

Perhaps GOD got tired of hearing us and decided to live a life free from the voices crying in the wilderness.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join