It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Stealth Bomber H-20 Art, Hinting Reveal or Unoriginality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Couple tidbits:

The Chinese forums are complaining this can't be real because it didn't appear there first (possible, tbh).

They're also saying it looks more like a large UAV rather than a bomber. Not sure on that.

Finally, they are complaining about the sweep on the frontal angle is too great for a flying wing.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: anzha

Would they fly it in broad daylight over an urban area before revealing it?

Looks like a drone IMO

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mightmight

IDK.

However, it's running around the sino internet that this was a B-2 filmed by a Chinese tourist.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Masisoar

The 'spy' if you can call him that got arrested for the warhead leak and all was tied up in a nice tight bow.

China and the US up until recent times had a parasitic relationship so its not shocking to see some of the US's closely guarded secrets being found flying around China.

There is no way that they think they could get anything near the US with out the US knowing about it, and talk about a LONG supply chain. Who is this bomber for? what will its mission be?

i just dont understand who they think they need this for? or is it a public works program like the so called ghost cities...

China and the US are not on equal footing as much as the Chinese would have you think otherwise, we see their new tech but its things that the US did back in the 70's and 80's.

i just dont under stand what they plan to use it for other then the pursuit of a better machine and to keep their people busy.

China has some bite behind its bark but if it really came down to it, i dont think China would like the outcome.

the tides are moving against China now from all sides it seems...so who knows really.

i hope they stay in the hangers, for everyone's sake.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Real or not?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Why wouldn’t a country mimic what work’s especially if they are peering into internal servers. In the end too take China lightly is a huge mistakes you Amerikans must think your # don’t stick but wait for real war. Against countries you can’t overwhelm and dominate. I can’t wait for Amerika to be forced a step back. A long time coming

SaneThinking

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Form follows function.
Particularly where aerodynamics and stealth come together.

edit on 7/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Careful what you wish for friend.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
To echo Phage, form follow function. A lot of people over the years have complained that the Russians and Chinese always copy American designs (fighters, bombers, cargo planes, space shuttles, etc.). I think the key point here is that they are duplicating our capabilities, not so much the designs themselves. A set of specifications will drive the design and configuration of the vehicle. It doesn't hurt if your adversary already has a successful design, so your engineers can benefit from lessons learned. In the early days of the Cold War, Russian designers benefitted from simply duplicating certain US aircraft down to the last rivet.

The Chinese seem to approach aerospace design like a buffet, picking and choosing existing features from US and Russian designs and incorporating them into their own aircraft and spacecraft, and adapting them to domestically produced technology and manufacturing techniques. Look at how much time and effort the Chinese saved by using a reentry capsule that was virtually identical to that of the Soyuz for their own Shen Zhou spacecraft. The reentry characteristics and materials were already well understood. Then they added innovations of their own to the other modules. Their latest fighter planes look like weird US/Russian hybrids.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join