It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘I saw a UFO’, Buzz Aldrin PASSES lie detector test revealing truth about aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If you believe you saw something and take a lie detector test, then you will pass it. If he said he did not see anything when he did, then he would flunk the test. His belief he saw it is why he passed the test. What he saw is the question, was it an alien ship or just an advanced spacecraft from here on earth?

If the operator knows how to phrase the questions very well, and compose the right questions, they can go far beyond simply knowing that the subject believes they "saw something".

You are correct of course, but tests are always custom tailored to get well past those little problems.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Link

OK, this outfit is "cough" believable.

I wouldn't send any money their way.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Daily Star (United Kingdom)

The Daily Star is a daily tabloid newspaper published from Monday to Saturday in the United Kingdom since 2 November 1978. On 15 September 2002 a sister Sunday edition, was launched with a separate staff. On 31 October 2009, the Daily Star published its 10,000th issue.

So now we are posting tabloid sources like they are credible on ATS? What's next you going to tell us all about how Bat Boy is real?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The government already admits to seeing UAPs they think doesn't belong to them and suspects they don't belong to other countries either.

What else could it be?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Hahahah
i was half way down the first page of this thread and I was gonna post about bat boy.
Glad I decided to check the rest of the pages before posting.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

‘I saw a UFO’, Buzz Aldrin PASSES lie detector test revealing truth about aliens

Does seeing a UFO (unidentified flying object) qualify as proof of "aliens" ?

Obviously not. Its proof of Weeble womps.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: BestinShow

Now we have Buzz Aldrin taking [and passing] a lie detect

Why an Astronaut would have to leverage a Lie Detector test to validate their input on the topic is beyond me.

I’d trust a sh!t faced, baked, acid dropping Astronaut’s testimonial over a sober Government worker’s script any day.

Subject Matter Experts should always be vetted and fact checked......prior to them becoming SMEs.

They maybe got tired of their NASA friends who didn't see anything trying to always debunk their reports and tell the masses that they didn't see anything except ice and space junk, as if they would know better than the astronauts themselves..

And even if it isn't proof of aliens, it sure is proof of something that is NOT supposed to exist out there, according to our own officials.
And if it was advanced craft from Earth, why would they send our best guys into space without telling them they are just the cub scout crew? Seems more ridiculous than if it really was non human tech.

Not to mention that UFOs have been around for over a millenia and its fairly well documented in cave paintings, hieroglyphics, renaissance paintings, drawings, Mahara Bhata (sp?), in folk lore from native americans, ancient myths about sky beings, religious texts about the "heavens"and "angels" from the sky, hundreds of thousands nay MILLIONS of people throughout time with experiences and observations that are all just ignored or categorized as hallucinations or other, not to mention highly credible astronauts, military personell, world leaders, and the like all saying the same things...

But nope. Its just super advanced Earth vehicles riding alongside a tin can we considered our first space vehicle for some reason.

Sigh...

Some want to believe.

Some, really do NOT want to believe. Im surprised they dont realize how heavily in denial they are.

I mean I get healthy skepticism and crit analysis. We're kind of beyond that point with all of the contextually related, thematical evidence going back thousands of years, along with modern mathematics and discoveries showing probabilities, already finding potentially Earth like planets and nearby even, age of the Universe, age of the milky,age of our Earth, known rates of evolution biologically speaking and on a technological level, and so much more.

Its all good. I stopped trying to talk about it or convince anyone.

I know there will be a day we find out about life and intelligent life from other worlds. I just really hope most people are ready and not caught off guard lookin like this

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Polygraph exams are horribly unreliable. False positives and false negatives galore. All it truly measures is arrousal. The idea is that if you answer a series of control questions, then if you show signs of arrousal on the question of interest, then you must be lying. If they are asking someone a question, and the thought of that question makes his blood boil, then he will probably fail the exam due to the arrousal of pure anger, not anxiety via guilt.

Anyway...

I agree with one poster wgo doesn't think someone of Buzz Aldren's caliber should be scrutinized that way. His history alone is a grand indication of his character.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

What is more believable... aliens from other galaxies occasionally do a drive-by on the critters on this planet for fun

These sorts of posts always get me. Why do people think the only reason another species would have interest in our planet is for fun.. for kicks? Do we study.. ants? Other animals that have no concept of our technology or motives? Why is it so hard to believe that an alien race might have the same interest in us?

Although.. I think any alien species (including us.. in the future), might have a vested interest in the nuclear and warlike qualities of an evolving race trying to dip their alien appendages into space. There are plenty of reason we might be studied or monitored.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

well; yes and not really.

"Experts say the results prove they were “completely convinced” signs of alien life they claimed to have witnessed during historic missions were genuine."

"“completely convinced” may also mean they did not see what they think they saw. This is likely to morf into "there is no real evidence Buzz Aldrin saw what he thinks he saw.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Space is big.

Our weapons are small and our delivery methods are slow in the grand scheme of things.

When we study ants we are not considering that their war-time ways are ever going to impact us.

We could do a wee on an ant hill and annihilate a whole population, think about that.
edit on 10-4-2018 by RAY1990 because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I didn't see just one ufo I saw 8 in the middle of the day. I have no doubt there is something here from another world.

I hope they let themselves be known in my lifetime. Will they be friendly or hostile? If they are friendly you would think they would have said hi by now. If they were hostile they could have destroyed us. As far as we know we could just be an experiment to them like bacteria in a petri dish.

It's a scary thought that there is something here way more advanced then us.

(post by polesmith removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I just tried this fake lie detector pranked my friends
play.google.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

The space travellers’ accounts of strange space sightings were examined under laboratory conditions.

All four astronauts taking part passed the test, carried out using the latest technology.

Experts say the results prove they were “completely convinced” signs of alien life they claimed to have witnessed during historic missions were genuine.

Aldrin, Al Worden, Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper all took part in the study.

The Institute of BioAcoustic Biology in Albany, Ohio, carried out complex computer analyses of the astronauts’ voice patterns as they told of their close encounters.

One of the first tested was Apollo 11 pilot Buzz Aldrin, now 88 – the second human to set foot on the lunar surface in 1969.

Aldrin has always maintained he spotted a UFO on the way to the moon, saying: “There was something out there that was close enough to be observed, sort of L-shaped.”

Well, Neil Armstrong seemed to hint at Apollo 11’s “close encounters”...

Now we have Buzz Aldrin taking [and passing] a lie detector regarding seeing unknown, highly maneuverable crafts while walking the moon...

Moreover Buzz Aldrin is awesome...

-Chris

My electronics teacher during my first couple of classes (dating myself here, first year was still tubes, second year we started into transistors) was taught by a guy that was in Mission Control during the moon landings. He would always tell us stories about what the NASA folks really saw. When he got to the ones about ships or objects shadowing the flights to the moon, during, and back, he was always amazed that the controllers had done such a great job slicing away from footage at just the right moments. He told us many times, over and over, "not only are we not alone, we are surrounded" and the way he said that always brought a shiver that came with it.

And no, I'm not joking about any of the above.

Fred..

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

When he got to the ones about ships or objects shadowing the flights to the moon, during, and back, he was always amazed that the controllers had done such a great job slicing away from footage at just the right moments.

so they had live coverage of the capsules going and coming back from the moon for mission control to slice away at just the right moments like NASA TV does with the ISS footage in recent times?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

citation required - please show CREDIBLE evidence that col aldrin undertook a plygraph [ in regards UFO // aliens claims ]

wow, the name really says it all, you really are ignorant..... you do know several web sites picked this story up, right? here is a more credible one... www.livescience.com... as far as getting a "citation"?? from this, well, you got fingers and a keyboard ya lazy ape, look it up, and try and find it for yourself instead of having others do the proof finding for you.
remember, stay ignant!!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
One thing he mentioned, and I mean like maybe once or twice, was everything that left MC was on a delay. No idea how they pulled that off back then.

Fred..

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Just so we're clear, you know that your link confirms that the OP is a flat out lie, and nobody took a lie detector test, right?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

citation required - please show CREDIBLE evidence that col aldrin undertook a plygraph [ in regards UFO // aliens claims ]

wow, the name really says it all, you really are ignorant..... you do know several web sites picked this story up, right? here is a more credible one... www.livescience.com... as far as getting a "citation"?? from this, well, you got fingers and a keyboard ya lazy ape, look it up, and try and find it for yourself instead of having others do the proof finding for you.
remember, stay ignant!!!!

Ignorant?

It seems the article you linked shows how much BS the article in OP was pushing.

was that your intended purpose?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join