It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘I saw a UFO’, Buzz Aldrin PASSES lie detector test revealing truth about aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The space travellers’ accounts of strange space sightings were examined under laboratory conditions.

All four astronauts taking part passed the test, carried out using the latest technology.

Experts say the results prove they were “completely convinced” signs of alien life they claimed to have witnessed during historic missions were genuine.

Aldrin, Al Worden, Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper all took part in the study.

The Institute of BioAcoustic Biology in Albany, Ohio, carried out complex computer analyses of the astronauts’ voice patterns as they told of their close encounters.

One of the first tested was Apollo 11 pilot Buzz Aldrin, now 88 – the second human to set foot on the lunar surface in 1969.

Aldrin has always maintained he spotted a UFO on the way to the moon, saying: “There was something out there that was close enough to be observed, sort of L-shaped.”

‘I saw a UFO’, Buzz Aldrin PASSES lie detector test revealing truth about aliens

Well, Neil Armstrong seemed to hint at Apollo 11’s “close encounters”...

Now we have Buzz Aldrin taking [and passing] a lie detector regarding seeing unknown, highly maneuverable crafts while walking the moon...

Moreover Buzz Aldrin is awesome...

-Chris

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

That video: damn fantastic! Gave me a great chuckle, thanks for sharing that!

Gotta read the links you posted now. Can't wait to see what happens in this thread.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Now we have Buzz Aldrin taking [and passing] a lie detect

Why an Astronaut would have to leverage a Lie Detector test to validate their input on the topic is beyond me.

I’d trust a sh!t faced, baked, acid dropping Astronaut’s testimonial over a sober Government worker’s script any day.

Subject Matter Experts should always be vetted and fact checked......prior to them becoming SMEs.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Does seeing a UFO (unidentified flying object) qualify as proof of "aliens" ?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

that video had me laughing out loud the entire time, thanks.

Also, this computer voice analysis machine, is that a lie detector? Seems like different tech.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
If you believe you saw something and take a lie detector test, then you will pass it. If he said he did not see anything when he did, then he would flunk the test. His belief he saw it is why he passed the test. What he saw is the question, was it an alien ship or just an advanced spacecraft from here on earth?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If you believe you saw something and take a lie detector test, then you will pass it. If he said he did not see anything when he did, then he would flunk the test. His belief he saw it is why he passed the test. What he saw is the question, was it an alien ship or just an advanced spacecraft from here on earth?

I had to star you for that post.

What is more believable... aliens from other galaxies occasionally do a drive-by on the critters on this planet for fun, or that we have already put together some tech that does the same thing?

Life elsewhere in the galaxy makes sense statistically.

However, if we look at the interaction so far between supposed "alien craft" and ourselves, they'd be some pretty odd critters.

As opposed to the occasional oops from human-piloted craft.

And don't get me started on the possibility that the last time we left this planet for other places we left behind tech on the moon that we rediscovered...

edit on 9-4-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I spoke to Buzz a few years ago and i think old Buzz Lightyear did a few too many laps. He has handlers with him everywhere he goes and they are quick to step in if the conversation goes in a direction they don't approve. He was wearing a "get your ass to mars" t-shirt and said we needed to be there and the sooner the better. I asked him what happened on the moon and he said the only reason Armstrong beat him down the ladder was because he was closer to the door...lmao

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

Why an Astronaut would have to leverage a Lie Detector test to validate their input on the topic is beyond me.

I’d trust a sh!t faced, baked, acid dropping Astronaut’s testimonial over a sober Government worker’s script any day.

Subject Matter Experts should always be vetted and fact checked......prior to them becoming SMEs.

They maybe got tired of their NASA friends who didn't see anything trying to always debunk their reports and tell the masses that they didn't see anything except ice and space junk, as if they would know better than the astronauts themselves..

And even if it isn't proof of aliens, it sure is proof of something that is NOT supposed to exist out there, according to our own officials.
And if it was advanced craft from Earth, why would they send our best guys into space without telling them they are just the cub scout crew? Seems more ridiculous than if it really was non human tech.

edit on 9-4-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Yes ufo's are very real. Some may be uap.
But a ufo which acknowledges your flash with a series of flashes at you, from rectangular panel lights, it is not a uap.
It hasn't gotten better than that for me at least

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

citation required - please show CREDIBLE evidence that col aldrin undertook a plygraph [ in regards UFO // aliens claims ]

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I actually had Buzz Aldrin on one of my flights several years ago 1990ish Houston, Texas. I was at the cockpit door and the next thing I knew he was right before me smiling..

" Well golly Gee whiz I think I might know you," was my uttered response to his closeness..

Still smiling he stuck out his hand and replied, "Buzz Aldrin."

I said, "Yes sir and if there is anything I can personally do for you just let me know."

He might have stuck his head in the cockpit to see the layout of the cockpit but I do not really remember...I think that was a Boeing 727 I was flying at the time ?.....

He was in first class and I told my first class flight attendant drinks are on us if he wants something and after she understood who he was she agreed.. That is all I remember except for the warmth of his smile and firm hand shake.

I am glad he punched out the guy in the video only I wish he had clocked him lights out cold..

edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: BestinShow

They maybe got tired of their NASA friends who didn't see anything trying to always debunk their reports and tell the masses that they didn't see anything except ice and space junk, as if they would know better than the astronauts themselves..

And even if it isn't proof of aliens, it sure is proof of something that is NOT supposed to exist out there, according to our own officials.
And if it was advanced craft from Earth, why would they send our best guys into space without telling them they are just the cub scout crew? Seems more ridiculous than if it really was non human tech.

star for that. He saw something, for sure. Will we ever know what it was, beyond a reasonable doubt? Probably not in our lifetimes. I wish we were allowed to know the real truth.
edit on 9-4-2018 by InspectorGadget13 because:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Now we have Buzz Aldrin taking [and passing] a lie detector regarding seeing unknown, highly maneuverable crafts while walking the moon...

did you just make this up?

Where is info coming from?

Especially the highly maneuverable craft while walking on the moon?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Does seeing a UFO (unidentified flying object) qualify as proof of "aliens" ?

If you read his statements, there is no doubt they were ET. He said they were HUGE.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

citation required - please show CREDIBLE evidence that col aldrin undertook a plygraph [ in regards UFO // aliens claims ]

going by the comments in the linked article

our very own Jim Oberg claims that the company that did the tests used Youtube videos.

Its not the usual polygraph but some top secret technology that analyses voices.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

This article is the biggest pile of garbage I have ever seen.

"All four astronauts taking part passed the test, carried out using the latest technology."

Zero astronauts took part in this test, hell two of the people they claim took part are dead.

"Although the technology is still top-secret, these studies are claimed to be more reliable than current lie detector tests and could soon replace those used by the FBI and police."

Refuse to say how their magic woo machine works but it's more reliable than current lie detectors . . . a technology that's mostly viewed as pseudoscience that's so unreliable it's not admissible in court.

"Aldrin has always maintained he spotted a UFO on the way to the moon, saying: “There was something out there that was close enough to be observed, sort of L-shaped.”"

Curious how they include that quote but leave out all the times Aldrin has stated it was part of the ship, he's just not sure which part.

"“On Apollo 11 in route to the Moon, I observed a light out the window that appeared to be moving alongside us. There were many explanations of what that could be, other than another spacecraft from another country or another world - it was either the rocket we had separated from, or the 4 panels that moved away when we extracted the lander from the rocket and we were nose to nose with the two spacecraft. So in the close vicinity, moving away, were 4 panels. And I feel absolutely convinced that we were looking at the sun reflected off of one of these panels. Which one? I don't know. So technically, the definition could be “unidentified.”"

You could grow some mighty fine crops with all the high quality fertiliser presented in this article.

Someone may want to make an archive of this article because I'm sure it won't be up for very long once Aldrin's lawyers explain what libel is to the Daily Star.
edit on 9-4-2018 by captainpudding because: added info

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Hmm, while I have heard claims from the astronaust which have been taken out of context, i did not know of this story.....until i hovered over the link, The Daily Star is not really known for its veracity. When reading the article it seems to suggest that the method used was to analize previous voice record footage and run that thru their "new tech" machine.

So no direct questions were answered and the recording used have not been declared either.

Never mind we still went to the moon, great achievement

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Text
Debunked:
www.livescience.com...

And the "test" performed in the viral story appears not to have been a true lie-detector test at all. Instead, it appears to be some sort of effort to discern truthfulness and intent from audio of the astronauts speaking, performed by a company with a website mostly devoted to selling "cures" for various health problems and making claims about various famous figures in the news. (When Live Science emailed the company requesting the astronaut documents, the response included documents on other famous figures, including one predicting that Harvey Weinstein will "fake suicide and disappear.")

There's just no reason to believe this company has the ability to discern truth from recordings of people's voices. While bioacoustics is a real area of scientific inquiry, it simply doesn't answer questions like "Is this person lying?" Instead, it answers questions about what sounds animals make, how they make them and when they make them.

edit on 9-4-2018 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: captainpudding

This article is the biggest pile of garbage I have ever seen.
I admit it's close to the top of the list but it faces some competition to get the title of biggest pile of garbage I've seen:

<<   2  3 >>

join