It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 197
<< 194  195  196   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
LOL! Hello Gentlemen!

Gordi, thank you Hunny, glad you enjoyed my Shed story post. Don't forget, Night and Marcon are with you in the story now.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Taken into account for the recommended "food additives" and doing what I do best, wait. Other than that I've used all my brain power I can for the day as the pain pills limit that so I'm back to being a zombie for the rest of the day.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

OMG, a zombie in the shed? RUN!!! LOL

Hiya Blue Hun! I'm sure you are on some pretty strong pain meds and of course it would make you feel like that. It's ok, you need the time to rest and heal. Healing energies sent your way. I even borrowed a magic wand from the faeries. If glitter appears in your room, it's from the shed.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well, I can see the light house now, so we should soon port I guess if all goes well.

I better pack my stuff so I am ready. I wonder what adventures we will have, what the new place looks like.

Dragons and castles, fairies and trolls, goblins and pixies, coffee and rolls.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

OMG, a zombie in the shed? RUN!!! LOL

Hiya Blue Hun! I'm sure you are on some pretty strong pain meds and of course it would make you feel like that. It's ok, you need the time to rest and heal. Healing energies sent your way. I even borrowed a magic wand from the faeries. If glitter appears in your room, it's from the shed.

I'm in less pain today for the most part but that doesn't reduce the strength of the pain pills any. I feel like a car with a hole in the gas tank. I can take off at full power but I end up not getting very far. I sleep two-three times during the day to get off the foot and recover from the pain pill.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Awesome pics!!!!!!

I don't have any special write up for the intro of Shed 20 yet. We only have a few pages left. Hopefully tomorrow I can think of something.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I'm going to start calling you Sleepy. You're one of the 7 dwarves. LOL

Keep taking care of yourself Blue. The med is helping your pain and you are able to rest and stay off your foot more. Hugs!

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Love this woman’s voice.. she does mostly all covers ( maybe all covers) ..and I’ve posted a few of them at some point. She does an incredible job of this song . Midnight Train to Georgia.

edit on 13-8-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I'll listen to your vids tomorrow Hun. I just made our new home and this thread will be closed soon.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I'll listen to your vids tomorrow Hun. I just made our new home and this thread will be closed soon.

Woot ? It’s too early to close down this thread 😕... alrighty then.. guess I have to pack again 🤨

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Only 3 pages left and I never know how I will feel from day to day. Figured I'd get it up today while I'm still up and alert.LOL
Sorry. Now pack your bags.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Okily Dokily ... on it,Night. *grumbles and starts throwing things into a suitcase*

Darn it... I’ve collected too much stuff again 😕... will have to nab an extra suitcase from somewhere.

Meh.. maybe I’ll just travel light this time..

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Thread closed.

Enjoy the new Shed thread at the link below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 194  195  196   >>

join