It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Oh I was being playful Hunny. There is nothing to be forgiven for. I love to joke around and be playful. Gawd, I never ever, ever, EVER would want to make you feel bad for any reason. I love you my Shed Sister!

And...you are only one person and can only do so much at work. Years ago when I worked for a certain company they kept losing people and made the rest of us work extra hard. Well being one who was always a good worker and working hard as it was, the extra was too much. I slowed down to my normal fast pace instead of killing myself and the others did the same. They sure hired people then. Hugs!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

No dress should carry that kind of price tag. Hell, I shop at second hand stores sometimes and don't mind one bit. And...I still can't get over how plain that dress was on such a special occasion. LOL

I wish them the best.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

The tiara is worth 100,000,000 !

You can't have it upstaged by a dress

I could.

edit on 19-5-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm lonely. Where is everyone?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Why are you not in bed yet? It is late for you!

Off to bed!

Lol

P

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Why are you not in bed yet? It is late for you!

Off to bed!

Lol

P

For me, the night is still young. It's only 11:24 PM

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I was hiding out elsewhere as it can be slow here on weekends as some of the Shed folks has a life and get to do things outside of Shedland. Wish I was one of them.

Raine - I'll send you a PM in a few minutes to wake you up.
edit on 5 19 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Watching movies. I didn't get any PM. Did you fall asleep? LOL

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
And...I still can't get over how plain that dress was on such a special occasion. LOL

I wish them the best.

I didn't watch the wedding, because obviously, i don't personally know these people who got married. But out of genuine boredom i clicked a few articles online. The thing with the dress was, that Meghan went a bit over the top with a dress once. I think it was their engagement picture. One photo shoot, one dress, 60 thousand euros. British media can be real hard when they are pushing their articles and things got nasty.

Also there was some duchess of Whateverville and Meghan had to have a bit cheaper and a bit more plain dress than her, it was something about respect.

Meghan is an outspoken feminist and some saw the plain dress as making a feminist point with the beauty in simplicity, but i didn't really get that point so good.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Having my second mug of 100% arabica coffee. Ice hockey world championships bronze medal game and final today, but the Finnish team is at home having a summer vacation!

Feminism is a good ism. I think i am a feminist. At least until some issues get fixed. In Finland, a man's salary euro is 80 cents for woman. There are rational explanations also, men more often study physics and maths and end up in well paying jobs, while women seek careers as nurses or in daycare and such.

But, there are instances where a woman and a man does 100% the same work, and a woman gets less salary. How can that be in a modern society?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

My few minutes didn't start yet when you checked for PM's. You have them now to read.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Anyone needing a little extra strength, mentally?

I hope everyone is having a good sunday and if you are not having a sunday now, then you are a time traveller and should make a thread about it!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

The flying cat approves of your well wishes to us.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Until now I'd never seen a flying cat with a red Mohawk. Thank you! Does he bite?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
"Good Morning Viet-shed!"

I'm at a bit of a loose-end today...
My first (and current) wife has taken wee Dougie off to a junior rugby event he's playing in, and Cal is about to be picked up and taken off to his own rugby event at a different location ( he's just been told that he'll be Team Captain for today's event and he's BUZZING!!! - Go Callum!!) but it means that I'll be home alone all day with no specific jobs to be done!
Mwahahaaaaa, what mischief and mayhem awaits?

I'll probably have a nice nap.

Carry on,
G

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hi guys

Just popping in to wish you all well, work is a tad busy and Sunday is my respite at the moment.

To those of you that haven't met me welcome, I was in Shed 1 etc. but life got busy, anyhoo hi to all my friends here and know I think of you often.

Cody

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

The girls are fine. They're spoiled brats. I'm also doing okay. How are you?

I'll make sure I get lots of batteries then.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Even if I had that kind of money, I wouldn't pay that much for a dress. There are too many homeless and hungry people out there and that money could go to a good cause. Maybe build some kind of youth center and get kids away from drugs and troubles. I don't know, there are plenty of wiser ways to spend money when you're rich. Homelessness is a huge problem and growing across the Country.

Agreed that Men and Women should receive equal pay for the same jobs.

Loved the attitude pic!!!!!!

edit on 20-5-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

My few minutes didn't start yet when you checked for PM's. You have them now to read.

Read them and replied Blue. Thank you! Loved your flying cat pic!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

In the Shed, we see all kinds of unusual creatures. You'll often find things here that don't exist elsewhere, but you know that already having your Sister dragons and all.

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join