It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I love groundhogs! Soooo cute!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Didn't mean to ignore you Light and Gordi! Hugs for all!

Be back in a bit.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Light...Oh that's right! As I remember, you had the noisy-neighbour-from-Hell! I'm so glad you have some peace and quiet now, I sure can relate to noisy neighbours.

I do have an apartment waiting for me in June, just not sure what date I'm moving in because they are doing some renovations first.

Night...Hey sweetie! So wonderful to see you online!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Hi Hunny! I can't wait for you to get your new place! Sooooo happy for you. Look... I'm even doing the happy dance!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Look... I'm even doing the happy dance!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

LOL, yes that one!

How are you Skiddy? You've been missing for too long!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Dropping by to say hello to Jacy! and everyone else who is shopping for groundhog accessories online.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Is it MIA day !!

Big G'days to Jace and Skiddy !!

Hope you are both well.

Skid ... hope life is moving in the direction you earned.!👍

Jace ... bin 2 long with much crap floating downstream whilst swimming against the current.

Me too.

It is how you come out the other side that defines you.

Welcome to the other side ... 🤯😝👍

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
ugh.

I seem to have acquired a slight hangover and it's all Jacey's fault!
...and the Gin.

I didn't have much (honest) but I was out in the sun most of yesterday and on reflection maybe didn't take on enough water. Lesson learned.
In my defense... we're not used to dealing with the sun here in Scotland... I saw a group of shivering pale-blue people throwing rocks at it once...

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Howdy. It's going. I've been spending time with the dogs. Also working. School is almost out so it's been "fun" because of locker clean outs. How are you?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

It's going good. How about yourself?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

It's great to have you back. I couldn't type much last night, too tired.

My neighbour from hell has moved to another building (while leaving a bag of rubbish and a shopping cart full of junk behind. Yeah, he's a dirty, lazy guy). The new guy is great. Quiet, polite and we share a common bond. Not to mention he has a car so he offered to get me my medicine saving me the trouble.

As for stories about roommates, I hear ya. To be fair though, out of all the people I have met during my six years of living in temporary housing, 95%-97% were great people from all walks of life. My neighbour from hell was the second real basket-case in all that time. ("John" was the first, I wrote about him in a thread)

It's good to know they are renovating your new flat before they hand it over. Saves time although I'm sure you'd rather be there now. The most important thing I find is having a secure room with a lock on it. Privacy and security at least are two things any accommodation should offer, imho.

Sometimes good things come out of bad times. I try to remain philosophical but it's not always easy. I'm glad to hear that things are finally starting to look up for you.

Groundhogs look cute but I doubt I'd want to stroke one. Animals can appear to be cute and cuddly, till they start trying to rip your throat out.

Honey Badger being a case in point.

Happy Friday to all, let the good times roll!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Good day everyone.
I'd like to say on behalf of Gail and myself how happy we are to see Jacy back here in the Shed.
The Shed is just not the same without her.
For one thing there are a lot more donuts.

Welcome back Jacy!

On another subject.
I've noticed some things about songs I write and post here.
As with all songs musicians create...they can't all be hits.
I think that's the case with my last creation.
That's fine.
Like I said, occasionally they miss.
It made me think about another song I wrote for the Shed that got little or no response.
It was a song called "Troll Remembers."
I think perhaps it went unnoticed was because I posted it as an audio track only.
Or perhaps it stunk. lol

Anyway I decided to make a video for it and repost it.
So here is a new video for a old forgotten Troll song.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Bahahaha! I laughed out loud! For something so informative, that was funny as hell! Ahahaha!

Trying to wake up here as it is my day out with my friend, groceries and out for lunch and laughter.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
ETA: Double post. ATS hates me. Soooo slow sometimes.

Tom, I love your Troll song!!!!!!

I didn't care for the one before that, but I usually love all your music. So keep making those vids please!

edit on 18-5-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Suuuuure, blame poor Jacy for your hangover. Now go make donuts so she has some when she arrives. The lurkers are in need as well. Hey, it's better than putting you in the dog house eh?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Blue, sorry I missed you last night. I loved the Freddy pic you did. I can't remember if you shared that in here or just my Queen movie thread. I'll be out all day, so maybe I can go shopping for those ground hog accessories.

G'day D! I admire your positive attitude. Half the time I'm doing well, other times I'm like Eeyore from Winnie The Pooh. LOL

Skiddy, do you have any special plans for your Summer vacation? Say hello to Mom and the girls for me!

Tom, say hello to Gail and give her a big hug from her Elven Sister!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'll just be working. Work goes on even when the kids are off school. Floors to wax and stuff. I'm going to a powwow though. I got a video camera so will hopefully get video. If so I'll post.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ooooooh, YES, video of Powwow please!
Love those!!!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

...I've noticed some things about songs I write and post here.
As with all songs musicians create...they can't all be hits.
I think that's the case with my last creation.
That's fine.
Like I said, occasionally they miss.
It made me think about another song I wrote for the Shed that got little or no response.
It was a song called "Troll Remembers."
I think perhaps it went unnoticed was because I posted it as an audio track only.
Or perhaps it stunk. lol

Anyway I decided to make a video for it and repost it.
So here is a new video for a old forgotten Troll song...

Hi Tom!
Like NightStar said - I like the "Troll Remembers" song. It is really well done and quite sweet!

The previous (Summertime) one has a potentially good song in there but something in that particular recording/mix doesn't quite work for mr?
The basic song reminds me of that Beachboys kind of vibe which is no bad thing!

I think it's the processing on the lead vocal (phasing?) which makes it sound wavey, combined with some parts of the backing vocal (mostly the deeper part which sounds like Troll and the "Doo Wah's" which are a bit too prominent in the mix)... When all these vocal parts combine they sort of clash a wee bit?
It makes me feel slightly "uneasy" or even queasy listening to them all together.

If I may suggest... A cleaner lead vocal with no phase/waver (maybe just a tiny bit of echo/delay) with the Doo Wah's faded down quite a bit in the mix might help. I'd also beef up the drum sounds a wee bit too (not in volume - just in depth of sound) There is a song in there I'm sure!

I think the video works quite well with it to be fair.

And DEFINITELY do More!!!!! PLEASE!!!

G

PS - Hugs to our "Bugs"!!

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join