It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Finspiracy

A spicier diet might help. I think I read it somewhere...?

It does help. I just spiced up my pizza with loads of cayenne pepper. It is not that hot pepper but it is good. Hot coffee also helps for a short while. In a supermarket nearby, they have Finnish greenhouse chilis. Rated from 1 to 15. 1 is quite much like tomato or bell pepper. I once used a handful of 8 rated in a chili con carne and it was very hot. Somehow, in a masochistic way, i think some day i will put the 15 to a test.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Good Morning Shedians...

Its rainy in town. Get those umbrellas.
edit on 17-5-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hello everyone.
I thought I'd try this song one more time.
I made a new video to go with it.
So perhaps the song will seem better and you won't feel like your on an acid trip.

So here it is for probably the last time.

The Summer Sunshine Rainbow Shed

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio

We just had a heavy hailstorm and thunder, temperature dropped to a refreshing 15c.

Preparing to watch hockey but have to wait a few hours. A friend of mine is going to another friend's place to watch, and just asked me to join, because the host does not care at all about hockey. Victory = medal games ahead, loss = summer vacation ahead.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

A good chapter to the tale Gordi.
Perhaps our paths shall cross at Ash Mountain.
Or at least a close encounter.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

A good chapter to the tale Gordi.
Perhaps our paths shall cross at Ash Mountain.
Or at least a close encounter.

Hi Tom,
Yup! That's (kind of) the short term plan I think... ? maybe! LOL

When you mentioned the other Pixies getting pixie-napped by the armagors... wee Mixie was already missing (presumed hiding), but I liked your idea better - so I think they've taken her as well.
Do you have a plan worked out as to why they were Pixie-Napped? (Maybe pm me?
I'll explain the numbers too, if I haven't already done so!)

G

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
*jacy pries open the kitchen window, grabs a donut off the plate before falling into a heap on the floor*
"Ahh...it's good to be home!"

Hello Shed Family,

Thank you so much for all the lovely replies to my last message here!

I had lots of things that I wanted to say, but after having to go digging through my e-mails to retrieve my password here (lol) I find myself staring blankly at the screen.

Real life has been busy lately and I haven't had a chance to lurk and get caught up. I hope everyone is well!

I will try to check in later on and look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Much love and *squishy hugs*,

jacy

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Welcome home! We've been waiting way too long for you!

What's the password?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Night Star

I see there is some nasty storms in your part of the world.
Hope you and anyone else on the East coast is safe and dry !

😬

@Gordi. Loved ypur sunset pics mate !

Here in the Northeast we had rain and a thunderstorm the other day. A bit of rain yesterday. Nothing major.
It's so nice to look out my window and see leaves on the trees again and flowers blooming. There is a robin singing in the yard.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

beautiful day on the bay in SF

Beautiful! I'm hoping for beautiful weather when I go on my overnight trip the 26th so I can see my ocean again!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
Good Morning Shedians...

Hello fellow New Englander!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Jacy!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, it's really you! I think of you every day and send prayers and positive vibes your way. So very happy to see you and hope to see a lot more of you my dear friend! Big squishy hug! Oh and...welcome home!

We shall have a celebration with food and drinks and everything will be decorated beautifully.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
A cheery hello to everyone! Busy today, but wishing everyone a beautiful day/night!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Hi Jacy,
I'll stick the kettle on...

Just kidding!
(You can stick the kettle on! Once we've had a proper drink or three!!)

Welcome home hunny.

Gxxxx

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hi Light, Night and Gordi! (and everybody!!)

Light...had to look it up again to log back in, hehe...

Night...Sooo good to see you guys again! When I lurk I don't see avatars...and the donuts are stale...

Gordi...I just made a tea actually. You can have a "proper" drink for me though!

I'm going to try to stay logged on for a bit as long as nobody else here needs the computer!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

How is your accommodation now? Do you have your own room with a lock on the door?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I do have a private room now (yay!) and will stay in it until I leave sometime in June.

Oh, the stories I could tell you about the rommates I've had here and their shenanigans, lol.

How are things going in your world, Light?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

My bad, I thought you were in the new new place. I hope you get somewhere nice. Here it's good. I have a new neighbour, he's a nice guy. Very quiet too compared to the last guy.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm going to go outside for a smoke.
We have a nice backyard area surrounded by a barbed-wired fence and then we have to buzz the office to get back inside. I'm used to all that now, safety is a huge concern for the residents here...but at first it was a little intimidating.

There is a large SHED in the backyard and there's a family of groundhogs living in it. I spend a lot of my time outside watching them come and go. They have underground tunnels to the other side of the fence and throughout the day you can see their little heads popping up in the field (they stand like meerkats).

Of course I've written numerous stories about them in my head...and of course when I'm out there watching them, I'm always reminded of our Shed here.

Anyways, I'm going to shut this window down for now in case somebody needs the computer (but I'm not logging out). Hopefully that will work and I will be back shortly. (If not, you know I'm either rummaging through my e-mails again looking for my password...or locked outside...or frolicking in the field with the groundhogs).

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I look forward to hearing your stories. I'm sure you have some good stuff to share.

I've been throwing donuts out, but they don't stay fresh for long being outside like that.

Cooking and stuff, but checking in.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join