It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Have a lovely day with your Mom tomorrow Fin! Too bad your Sister won't be able to be there.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Hi fiver! How are you today?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
i'm good
it was a long week and now it's the weekend and i'm in an unaccountably good mood today but i'm not going to question it too hard, hehe.

how are you?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I'm ok Hun. Raining and rather chilly here. Good time to just relax and not do much of anything.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Good time to just relax and not do much of anything.

that's my jam!

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Hospice care and people on here venting and reaching out for comfort or help ,seems two very different levels .

From my poor experience I fail to distinguish between the two. I think they are equally comparable.
A life changing, life threatening event will alter ones perception of the world. The change may be miniscule compared to facing immediate death, but every alteration is a "little death".
We fear death, we fear change. Is our fear of change not a fear of dying to the preconception of our selves. It is a little death.

I believe we should honor our sorrow and grief of so called failure. As we honor the death of a being. That being most certainly failed. Can we learn from this?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I like that. I know I will be a very odd puzzle. Like a glazier where the ice has accumulated in intricate odd patterns.
Your rendition of your friend put a smile on my face.
I miss being with a crew that aren't "pussies".
Hail to you Light. You chose what was best for you in that moment.
Hugs in Bundles.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

From my poor experience I fail to distinguish between the two. I think they are equally comparable.

I think they may be comparable in very small ways, but never would I suggest “equally” comparable .

I believe we should honor our sorrow and grief of so called failure. As we honor the death of a being. That being most certainly failed. Can we learn from this?

I think you are placing way too much importance on honoring grief. Some seem to love to wallow in their misery, giving it life, instead of moving on, or trying to fix what caused the misery. What can we learn from this ? That we are strong, and though we may have moments of sadness due to loved ones passing away,or other reasons, we can still find purpose and a will to move on.
edit on 12-5-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Thank you for enjoying my hobby. If it does anything to make the world that much of a better place then I'm happy.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Your artwork is amazing Blue. I am thrilled you have this new hobby and you are producing such awesome pieces of artwork.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
One of our ATS family members could use a little support.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Niiiiiiiight!

How are you feeling now hen? Has that cold flown the coop?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Hi Sweetie! Yes I'm over the flu. Going through some depression so I'm quiet today. HUGS!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Hey ! Enough of that !

Read some comics ... watch a good belly laugh mindless comedy ... draw funny pictures of Mark and the neighbors goat !

You get the idea ... 😝

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I don't have a stick for you but here, relevant meme

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
LOL! Thank you Timely and Auroraaus!

Oh...Happy Mother's Day to all our Mom's, even if you're just a pet Mom like me! And Happy Mother's Day to my Mom in Heaven!

I have to go check Mark's blood pressure. Have a few things to do and I'll be back checking in. Hope everyone is well!
edit on 13-5-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
mamabeth is out of the hospital. Yay!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Spirit Cat Card Reading

Solitude

Meet Lily. She sits contently in the center of the sky. Everything is vast, still, and quietly beautiful. The wind might rustle a song out of the leaves, but she is far from human voices and other meows and hisses. Lily contains the sweet, peaceful expanse of solitude. She will return to the world soon, but for now, let's not disturb her. Find your own space to meet yourself. Perhaps it is in the woods, or perhaps it is on a crowded dance floor with your eyes closed. When you are alone, it is easier to hear your own voice, to discern your longings and rekindle faith in yourself.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

thank you for the reminder, i still need to dig out my deck. this is the problem with moving every few years, i never know where anything is!

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join