It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

An Angel for you.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

An Angel for you.

And one for you ... 😊

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Thank you Sweetie!

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Dedicated to my friend WIS ...

Hopefully she sees this post.

edit on 25-4-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
I am a Christian and do not believe in New age ( or old age 😆) enlightenment. I believe in Jesus Christ and His Holy angels and the intercession of prayers through His grace.

Doesn’t make me very popular in the Shed , but how others view me and my belief system is of little concern to me. I still care about them and pray for all souls .

You are popular in my world. Great posts always. And if someone ever gives you a hard time due to being a Christian, wasn't that in the Bible? That the followers will, at least at some point, be given a hard time?

Stand strong, stand proud. You are a good person. It is rare these days in the world, but common in the shed.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Up late long day and unwinding..

Figured I would make some replies before I try to go to sleep again.

sheye,
My comment about respecting all faiths was not wholly accurate. I would like to make it clear I am a strict follower of the do unto others as you would have them do unto you rule..

Any religion that would oppress or seek retribution is not to be respected.. it was a big part of my childhood learning the difference.. the Roman universal church is not the same as being a Christian.

I was confused as a youngster, until 1st grade we attended a Christian church..and I was taught Christian values in the home. Then I went to school at a Roman Catholic institution.part of being enrolled in the school meant your family needed to drop a tithe envelope that was coded per family,so they could check you made it to mass..........

The differences were subtle at first,but by the time I left the school I was definitely against organized religion and so were my parents.. we all keep our Christian values,and do our best to practice them.
We don't feel like we need a priest as an ambassador when we have all read the bible,simply said the spirit isn't in a particular building or spoke through certain men.. it is all around .. all you have to do is open yourself and listen.

I want you to know while , we may not agree on the semantics, we agree on the intent!

Wow, sorry I didn't mean to ramble on so far.. lol

/wholesome-neverlonesome-upliftingpoem-gotseeds?growem!-hydroponic-platonic-supersonic-cybertronic-hugs!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Night Star

Continued from reply link

Night held the crystal orb firmly in her delicate hands. From the swirling mist appeared a handsome Elven Warrior and he spoke..."I will protect you." He faded from view as the mist swirled yet again and numbers appeared...53 and 17. Pesky watched closely. "Wow, Night, that is a very handsome Elf you got there. Who is he and what the heck do the numbers mean?"

Night Star looked perplexed. "I don't know him and I don't know the meaning of the numbers...yet. Prepare yourself little one, we've wasted enough time already. The lovely Elf slipped her chainmail over her tunic, put her highly polished and sharpened sword in its scabbard, tied her leather pouch to her waist and grabbed her cloak with the crystal globe tucked safely away. She ran down the long halls, down the cold stone steps and out into the dark of night.

Love it!

I'm so curious about the numbers... write faster gang!

Hope you had good lunch, pick up any new goodies?

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

You are popular in my world. Great posts always. And if someone ever gives you a hard time due to being a Christian, wasn't that in the Bible? That the followers will, at least at some point, be given a hard time?

So true Fin... many many have lost their lives due to their faith. Persecution is to be expected .. and received with joy.
Difficult at times to do...

The Shed has not left me feeling persecuted.. it’s here where I came to find good healing energy after being totally ridiculed in another thread for my Christian beliefs, as well as my views on a very touchy issue for some.

I just need to feel less stifled about sharing my faith with the Shed. I have in stories 😆.. because it felt more natural, but so many inspirational words came from Christ... and it is a shame to not include at least some within the realms of the Shed.

Peace Fin... have a wonderful day.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dakini37

The lightning bolt is your karma score.

Mostly tabulated by your star to post ratio.with applause counting , and a small factor in of your flags.

The cup is your wats score (way above top secret)

Mostly tabulated by your flag to thread ratio.with applause counting, and a small factor in of your stars..kind of..lol..I'm sure there's some fuzzy math involved at some point ...

I grow potatoes , fingerling and Yukon gold and kennebunc.

Cucumbers for pickling.

Several different types of lettuce and spinach,

Green and wax beans,

Cherry tomatoes,

Onions,

Squash and zucchini,

Snap peas,

Jerusalem artichokes,

Turnips and beets,

And this year I'm adding rhubarb and garlic.

We also have Apple trees, wild blueberries and wild strawberries.

The worst part is the short grow season or I would grow regular tomatoes and peppers..I've tried they just don't have enough time..that's Why I do cherry tomatoes.

Thanks for asking

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 25-4-2018 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Thank you Hun! Actually it was Gordi who came up with the orb and numbers which I find a big challenge, but I already have some ideas so I hope I can do this thing justice.

Lunch with my Sister was wonderful! She is 11 years older than me and like a Mom, Sister and best friend all in one.
Great company! Yes I got some new goodies...a few more gemstones to make necklaces with, a tiny tin of healing salve with herbs, a couple of gifts for people for Christmas, a salt rock candle holder and a cool necklace with the tree of life design and it is actually an oil diffuser. It opens has a felt pad, you put drops of essential oil on the pad and close the necklace, like a locket.

Don't ever worry about rambling on. I love it when people have a lot to say!

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It is nice to get out isn't it?

I'm not much of a scent guy I have highly sensitive olfactory stuff going on. I've tried aromatherapy and I think I must be allergic or something, I get stuffed up..

I'm sure I'm not The only one who would love to see some of your homemade jewelry one day..

Your sister sounds like an awesome gallavanting partner! You two sound like you have a special relationship. Man... I wish I could go out for brunch with the girls... lol

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Well said bro!

I hope you are having yourself a fantastic evening!
I was this close to logging off when I saw your reply to Sheye,
You sir are a class act!

Good night sheddites shedsters and sheddigians!

/hometeam-sweetdreams-oficecream-splitattheseams-nobedbug-hugsAll

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Gah! I at least had a few pics or more of some of my jewelry when I first starting making jewelry, but this is the only one I could find. I will have to share my better and newer pieces when I get my own camera or get Mark to look for his.

Here is one of my first tries with a piece of sea glass. Nothing exciting.

edit on 26-4-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Light and Night, your banter about the karma bolt made me chuckle!

Fin, you're bloody adorable! I could squeeze you til you popped!

Joe, you're a real, bona fide, proper, for real farmer! Wow, how do you manage to maintain it all? I can just about keep a few spider plants from drying up. I'm going to have to google some of those things, I've never heard of them. I'd be in heaven there, I'm a real vegetable fan. I prefer cherry tomatoes too! I also have olfactory sensitivities but mine is the opposite end of the scale, I have pica. I'll sit with the car door open while my sister fills up her petrol. When I was pregnant with my first spawn I'd sit over a bowl of pine disinfectant. Creosote is my favourite though.

Night, I make jewelry too, I'm a complete novice though. I can never get my head pin loop straight 🤔 I'm also incredibly close with my sister. She's my best friend. We're very close in age and look like twins. She doesn't have kids so she helps with my rabble. I don't know what I'd do without her.

Sheye, I've ventured out into the other forums here and it's just like Babylon. I'm staying here in the shed where it's warm and full of love.

Now Gordi's gone AWOL. He's probably off somewhere fiddling with his bagpipes.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

He's probably off somewhere fiddling with his bagpipes.

Sorry to mention it ... but he is married ... with adorable boys to boot.

P

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I just love your posts and humor! I am so glad you found us and have decided to stay.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Ah tis our mighty Wolf Lord! Where the hell have you been? Missed you! Hugs!

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
OMG it is 5:28 am and I haven't been to bed yet! YIKES! Goodnight beautiful souls!

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join