It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Not clips. We did a demo CD in a studio some years ago (cca 45 mins of cover songs), but I don't have a copy now in digital format. I'd have to contact one of the other guys from the band who has that kind of thing saved and ask him.

Meanwhile, if anyone has a heart smiley (heart=love), already uploaded here in ATS, I really need one now for a post. Could you please post it so I can get a copy? Please?

edit on 22/4/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Ohhhh, that's gorgeous!

You're married, right? (Damn!)

Oh, wait a minute, so am I! (No damn!) LOL!

I'm just messing around, 'Raine.
But it's a lovely dress.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

This leads me to a question. I use the clickable icons provided because that's what I see yet some members here post love hearts and other icons not easily visible. How do they do that? I don't have a love-heart icon on my keyboard. Is it some arcane key combination while uttering a spell and turning three times widdershins?

And indeed Night Star, nice threads (clothes), I did check.

edit on 22/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Now that is a gown for a High Priestess πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’ž

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Don't know if you can copy mine. Here's mine.

β€πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ˜πŸ˜˜

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

🀑🀯πŸ€ͺπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘½

Got new ones that Night will enjoy ...πŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

All on android galaxy S8 ... there are keystrokes you can use to generate emoticons ... I forget the keystrokes.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike

Ohhhh, that's gorgeous!

You're married, right? (Damn!)

Oh, wait a minute, so am I! (No damn!) LOL!

I'm just messing around, 'Raine.
But it's a lovely dress.

Bahahaha!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dakini37

Now that is a gown for a High Priestess πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’ž

Or an Elf perhaps?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Thank you! Now I understand why.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Glad you checked out the dress. I just love it! Now I'll have it in two colors.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I didn't forget you up there Sir Dave! Hello!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Galadriel herself!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Dakini37

I was just looking at crystals and gemstones and I can't tear myself away. LOL

edit on 22-4-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I love the glittery shiny too, it's not just a female thing.

I always wanted a diamond, chemical and light properties and all. Then I read how the price is artificially inflated. Then I discovered black diamonds, no glitter but still a diamond, technically speaking and affordable if you google. Would look good mounted in silver. Then I found the most beautiful and psychedelic precious thing I ever saw (still way outta my price range). I think Australia is the main source for the best quality. Opals. Oh my...I could stare at them for hours. Your rainbow moonstone looks pretty close to an opal but is hopefully a fair bit cheaper to buy.

ETA Opal

edit on 22/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Wow the colors are so vivid!

There are man made opals if its being real is not a problem for you. I like the opals that have the more whitish and blue in them. I have a tiny pair of opal earrings. The rainbow moonstone is quite different than an opal actually. They don't have that glittery affect, but the glowing is awesome if you get a good quality piece.

We have a Sheddite guy named Fossilera if I'm spelling that right. He is really into this stuff too.

I guess we all have a little dragon inside and love our treasures.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Just wow.

Thanks for providing me another great morning. I woke up after very rough dreams, not literally nightmares but heavy things... I thought to myself that ok, new week, time to get up but f... why?

Then i made coffee, came here, saw all the beautiful gems, motivational memes, Night's absolutely wonderful dress. Now i have a purpose again to try to stand up firmly and face the new day. To stay around the ones, online and IRL, who spread goodwill and positivity, and try my best to be like them too.

With gratitude and respect
f

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Your energy is bright and strong Fin! You always make me smile or laugh or ponder. It is close to midnight here and I am wide awake. Great to see you as always!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Spirit Cat Card Reading

Unique

Meet Helix. He was always a little different from the other kitties. At first he felt lonely and alienated. He even considered trying to blend in to be accepted by the other cats, but this could never give him the joy that being embraced as his true self would. So he took a risk and met people's gazes as himself. He saw that his uniqueness was his beauty, his spark. He alone could twinkle the way only he can. Miraculously, many kitties around him threw off their 'normal' disguises and began to sparkle in their own way too. Their world became dazzlingly diverse! So embrace the freak within and remember: outsiders are in!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I think i will go and have a few morning beers in the nearby forest.

Not a single trash will be left behind. When the first beer can is done, there i have an ashtray, then just take the cans with me when i leave. The forest spirits are going to keep me company and calm me down, it would be just rude to make a mess at their home.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join