It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I think i could get along with these guys just fine. I bet a sixpack of beer could fit into the pouch. Might be warm after a while, though...

Editing: What?

Animal related deaths in Australia:
During the 10 year period in question there were 254 deaths in Australia identified as animal related. Let’s see who is responsible, starting with the biggest culprits:

Horse, pony or donkey – 77 deaths
Cow, bull or bovine – 33 deaths
Dog – 27 deaths
Kangaroo – 18 deaths

Ok if i ever visit Australia i will carry my own beer myself, the cute outer shell of a kangaroo seems to hide a demon inside

edit on 22-4-2018 by Finspiracy because: some stats

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Soon i will be heading to my friend's place. His 4 year old daughter is there soon too. Great girl, so positive and full of life that her presence makes everyone feel better and the feeling lasts for a good while after the meeting is over. She just learned to write her name. Huge day tomorrow, kindergarten begins. Maybe we will go outside with a soccer ball or something, to make her naturally tired, we want her to be able to sleep tonight.

Although she is rarely nervous about anything. She has a small unicorn toy though, and the unicorn is sometimes nervous. But not the girl.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

During the hottest period of the day you will see them lazing under a tree.

Not so much around waterholes. They tend to drink and leave to avoid predators, as do most herbivors. 😎

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Man i am tired. But in a good way, long walk to friend's place and back, then i have been just eating, resting and reading ATS.

The kid was adorable as always. Her father had these pieces of fake fur. So of course i was commanded to use one as a tail, then pretend to be a cat, then chase around the house to get the rope she had. Good time, a bit rough for the knees though. The two real cats looked at me like if i ever had any respect from them, it is all gone now.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I know, cats are judgemental.

Photo from one of my old threads. I was proud of it at the time, just a little cat humour. Shameless plug.
edit on 22/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Fun thread

I once heard, that a dog thinks about it's owner like "oh, he/she is gentle to me, gives me food and everything, he/she must be God"

While a cat is thinking "Oh, he/she is gentle to me, gives me food and everything, i must be God"

That sums it all up quite nicely. I can't accurately define why i find some characteristics of a cat intriguing and cool, and those same characteristics in a human, just awful. Or what would you say if you just got a nice cold beer opened, and i stare at you while slowly dropping the can from the table, all over the floor? That is the ultimate proof why the earth is not flat. Cats would have dropped everything down from the edges.

EDIT: and i think, that an interest in conspiracies, the paranormal, ufos, all around ATS stuff, and interest in cats, correlate somehow.
edit on 22-4-2018 by Finspiracy because: one more line

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So, here are my Scandinavian trolls I picked up from an attic sale. They are so cool. They make me chuckle whenever I look at them.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Dakini37

Cool!

That is actually how we look here on monday mornings.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

So cute Fin! 😂

For Night Star: my sister took me on a surprise visit to a cavern where they mine Blue John. It's only found in 2 caves in England. She knows I'm into semi precious stones but didn't know I knew about this place. I'd actually been wanting to see it for a long time. Here's the stone in the mine.

Here's my very beloved piece of Blue John

edit on 2242018 by Dakini37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

My folks took me to the caves when I was young. It's apparently quite a job to get it into a finished product but it is pretty stuff.

ETA Wiki articles on the cavern and mineral.
edit on 22/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Cool!

That is actually how we look here on monday mornings.

Bahahaha!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Oh...my...God! That is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I just love seeing and learning about new gems and stones! I don't know if I have seen blue john before. Your little trolls are cute. LOL

I have been looking for a piece of rainbow moonstone that really has a lovely bluish glow to it. There are soooo many kinds of stones/crystals out there. I'm like a kid in a candy shop.

edit on 22-4-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
LOL

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I took my Lad, he was scared 💩less! 😂 It was fascinating (and exhausting!) I saw some pieces like that bowl in the souvenir shop. I would have loved to have bought something but didn't have a spare few hundred quid 😁 It really was one of the best places I've ever been. A cold, dark, ancient cave filled with jewels. That's the dragon in me!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hahaha I know what you mean. I think I have an addiction!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Oh I have seen so many amazing pieces from the metaphysical shop that I would love to have, but can't justify paying the prices they want. Good thing their prices vary greatly and I can always come home with some kind of treasure. I did have Birthday money to blow, but spent a lot on a dress. LOL

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I bought this dress in purple with Christmas money and now got it in a burgundy wine. These are very difficult to find and this place sells out fast. They actually got more in stock and I knew I wouldn't find anything like this again, not around here anyway.

holyclothing.com...
edit on 22-4-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dakini37
a reply to: Night Star

Hahaha I know what you mean. I think I have an addiction!

Hahaha! There are worse addictions. Might as well have one for magical things.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join