It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Good Lord, you guys had a party while I was away and I got all behind!

Loved some of the music, others I didn't, but that's ok we all have our preferences. I am tired and sore as hell. Had a great day in spite of my friend showing up so late. When I got home, my Niece and her fiancé were at my Brother's apartment on the first floor, so I visited them for a while.

Got to go to the metaphysical shop and added some gemstones to my collections and got Magical Times Empowerment cards with beautiful artwork on them.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hmm...crap music? Was it me?
ETA Loaded question, please don't answer. I'll post less music.
Or just post less. Was feeling happy, I think my neighbour is on his way out, eventually.

edit on 20/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Hmm...crap music? Was it me?
ETA Loaded question, please don't answer. I'll post less music.
Or just post less. Was feeling happy, I think my neighbour is on his way out, eventually.

Post all the music you want Hun! I don't remember which ones I didn't like and am too tired/lazy to go back and see. I want everyone to share what they love.

Don't you dare post less!

I love your posts!

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Hi babes.

So i went to the party yesterday. Zero women but very good time, great conversations, lots of laughing. Got some compliments about my freestyle raps. It is the only way to get rid of being scared in front of an audience, to just do it in front of an audience. Just have to remember, if i fail, so what? then they laugh in goodwill or facepalm or something. The host made punch, some chicken wings, wasabi nuts and so on. Hangover now. Soon going back there, i forgot my mp3 player and sunglasses.

Enjoy your weekend, you fine people

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dakini37

...I know nicknames aren't necessarily chosen, they're given, but I'm not into Dak. Please may I have my other three letters back? 😁...

No.

LOL, OK - "Ini" it is!!! J/K

Singing along to the tune of itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini....

"I made it itsy bitsy teeny weeny, an' managed to pi$$ of Dakini..."

My apologies!

Gx

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hahahaha no you didn't 😂 takes a lot more than that to piss me off. Insult my cooking and then we might have fisticuffs 😂 Had such a good night with you guys. Twas fun indeed!

Fin, SO made up for you! It's weird how performing can help isn't it? I know I'm shy but get me up on that karaoke!

Night Star, please if you're able could you post a pic of your gemstones? I absolutely love stones. (but not The Bolan Stones.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Glad to hear you had a great time. I try to avoid punch because it's hard to tell how potent it is. Wine too, I usually end up drinking it like beer which is not a good thing to do.

I was kidding.
Magical powers you say? Please don't turn me into a frog!
edit on 21/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Haha, cool replies, thanks!

So i went back to the party place. This time i did not forget my sunglasses or my mp3. We had a leftover party. Punch, and after it was finished, coffee+sugar+dark rum. It was me, and the host (birthday man) and another friend plus a couple that i like very much. The couple is in the middle of recovery from substance abuse, been sober for about a week. I can see the life back in their eyes and their speech is more positive now. I am feeling absolutely delighted due to their better shape. I was having a cigarette on the balcony with the woman, and i told her that i can speak for myself and the other two dudes, that we are very proud of you, we know it is not easy and you both have all our support.

The woman said that if she would have been reasonable in the first place, and not start using, causing problems for herself, it would have been way easier. I replied that everyone makes mistakes. It can't be avoided. The key element is how you cope with the mistake, how you stand up again and keep going on. Then a smile and a hug and we returned indoors where others were.

Wind got stronger while i was there. It was calm and warm in the morning, lots of butterflies. Most of them look like this:

On my way back home, wind was strong and no butterflies around. Spring is here.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Dakini37

Karaoke eh? Do you do it at the gas station...?

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I just realized that tomorrow i have been five weeks without antidepressants, and in that timeline, got drunk twice. Yesterday and a couple of weeks ago. No pain inside anymore, that has to be killed with elephant dose of booze. Support from the shed has been massive, you all have my gratitude and respect.

"It's nine o'clock on a Saturday... The regular crowd shuffles in..."

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Proud of you and in awe. I did get a bit piddled yesterday too but it was funny here and I got some money. Plus it was Friday.

Keep up the good fight. One day at a time.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Thanks man

Speaking of money, a couple of days ago i went to a nearby grocery store to get a frozen pizza and two cans of beer. Outside the shop i noticed a visa bank card in the ground. So i put it in my pocket and the next day went to the bank to return it. They asked for my bank account number and in the near future, they will pay me 10 euros for returning the card

I think i will go to a kebab restaurant then.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Cool, and you can't beat kebabs! I managed to cancel my credit card, haven't used it in 10 years and it costs money just to have. I'm sure the rightful owner of the visa will be happy too although after discovering they lost it they may have cancelled it for security reasons. I try not to lose things but I have (young) friends that don't and refuse to have wallets. I guess I'm old skool and like to know where things are. Safe in my wallet.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Foo Fighters with Kiss Guy
Hello everyone. Sharing this with the Shed for those that haven't come across it so far.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Yeah. I actually managed to lose my wallet this winter. And it was returned with all my cards (bank, bus, library) still there. No money, but that was because i had spent it all before losing the wallet. So now that i had the chance to return someone's card, feels even better as a gesture than the 10 euro reward. But i will admit, i am looking forward to something like this:

I can almost taste it already. Almost.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hello my Lovelies!

Dakini, one of these days I'll be able to share pics. Mark has a camera...somewhere. Glad you love stones too, there are so many different varieties and I have them in both polished and their rough states. have some heart shaped pieces too. I have this one deep colored teal bowl with a bunch in there, some are just sitting on top of my table, some are in a velvet pouch or a shelf.

One of my Birthdya gifts was this cool thing that looks like a little window frame and in a diagonal shape, there is an amber colored piece of sea glass, then a river stone and a blue piece of sea glass. Each piece is heart shaped. I have made jewelry with sea glass before, some nice pieces.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Fin, looks like you had a great time at your friend's party! I am so happy to hear you are doing better and that we have been able to help you, but you know it really comes from you and the strength you hold inside. Folks have helped me here too though, it really does help to have people who love and care about us and will fight by our side through our shadows and darkness.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Glad to hear you had a great time. I try to avoid punch because it's hard to tell how potent it is. Wine too, I usually end up drinking it like beer which is not a good thing to do.

I was kidding.
Magical powers you say? Please don't turn me into a frog!

LOL! I won't turn you into a frog, I promise.
Speaking of wine, my friend got me a couple of bottles of wine, but I haven't opened one yet. So if you guys see me drunk posting...wait, you'd never know the difference between my regular posting and drunk posting. LOL I don't really get drunk anyway, just feeling good. With all my meds, I have to be careful and I'm a light weight anyway.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Foo Fighters with Kiss Guy
Hello everyone. Sharing this with the Shed for those that haven't come across it so far.

Blue, that was awesome! Thanks for pointing the way!

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Spirit card reading

Tending The Garden

Meet Gala. Her peculiar flowers bloom in the sun of her nurturing love and care. In a tucked away corner of the forest, she planted a few precious seeds. For months she watered the earth and sang patient love songs. Above the surface, nothing appeared to be happening so the other kitties didn't understand why she spent so much time in the overlooked spot. Eventually, delicate emerald tendrils peeked out of the soil. Gala loved and protected them until wondrous blossoms burst forth. What seeds can you nurture in your hear? What garden are you trying to grow?

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join