It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Finspiracy
That made me laugh out loud. Bahahaha! You have it all wrong, you must include the amazingly fascinating people you have met from all over the world online. There, now you know.

You are absolutely right. I did not mean to downplay the internet or this place, it was just a way of saying that i am lazy.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I know, I was just being playful.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

My friends laugh at me because I never go out but I wonder why they never go in 🤔

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Dakini37

Awwww. Realize the wonderful person that you are and go forth in confidence.

You too Fin!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Have fun tonight Fin. You'll be fine.
A beer will possibly take the edge of too, in my experience at least. Don't drink too many or you will ignore the people and devote your attention to any pets they might have there. I was at a party so boring (I think I already told this story once) and filled with smalltalk I didn't know what to do with so spent 3 hours on the floor next to the Rottweiler stroking him. We got on like a house on fire. He let me share his toys too!

edit on 20/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Up before noon again. Yikes! Too tired to get dressed yet, but I have time. I shall sip my raspberry cocoa coffee for now and be a zombie before even attempting to get dressed and put my face on.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

At social gatherings, though most talk evolves around small talk or politics...I hate politics, so I will seek out the younger folks and ask them about their interests like music and whatever, or will hang out with the more comical adults. I enjoy bringing shy people out of their shells too which I can do very well. A lot of people are into sports which I hate. Yeah, I'm a weirdo like that. If someone is playing guitar and singing, I will sit close by and listen. You discover a lot about people just by observing. I learned about a couple of painters at a Nephew's barbecue one year and got to see pics of their beautiful paintings.

I don't travel, so I will listen to about other peoples travels and stories. If someone is suffering or dealing with medical issues I can relate to a lot of that. Folks don't feel so alone knowing that others can relate. Luckily, I can be entertained easily, but I don't like hanging out at parties for hours on end or I get bored. I'll just sit and enjoy nature, the sunlight and soft wind, birds chirping etc.

If it is sitting outside at night, the mosquitos eat me alive like I'm a fine desert or something and I am absolutely miserable, so I'll have to go inside or go home. LOL Hate those little buggers!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

All my friends are half my age. Politics is not (yet at least) a subject they discuss.

I almost had the feeling I would like to be at the same party as you due to you being a mosquito lover too (the only animal I kill). They might pick on you first. I am still after 25 years here still allergic to their dirty bites, I itch for three days afterwards. I changed my mind after reading what you killed the coffee with. Bleuhhh!

ETA

edit on 20/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Bahahaha. I was sitting here thinking I killed the coffee, what? LOL! I like regular coffee, but I also love flavored coffees as well. I suppose you don't like lemon in your water either? LOL

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Spirit Card Reading

Gaurdian

Meet Lavandrille. She stands sentinel, a gentle yet protective force. She can help you guard your mind against negativity, defeatism and delusion. She is a shield that only allows the words and actions of people with compassionate intentions to reach the depths of your being. She keeps your true self safe as you journey into the depths, seeking understanding and healing. She is a master space holder. Lavandrille will hold your hand in her paw as you cry, as you dance wildly as you merge with the all, as you dissolve and evolve.

edit on 20-4-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I suppose you don't like lemon in your water either? LOL

Sure, when it is mixed with hops and a small amount of alcohol.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Loved that! I'm being introduced to some very cool new music here. She even has my hairdo! ETA? I'm usually acronymtastic but that one stumped.me.

I'll post some of my choices if I ever figure out how to bloody embed a YouTube video! (scouring how tos!)

NightStar, you made me smile. I hate politics, sport and being bitten, lol (who likes that?). I wouldn't kill them though, they have as much right to life as any being.

Did I mention I love this place yet? 😁

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dakini37

...I'll post some of my choices if I ever figure out how to bloody embed a YouTube video! (scouring how tos!)...

Did I mention I love this place yet? 😁

Copy the "SHARE" url from the youtube video that you'd like us to see.
Open a new post (reply) here.
Click on the YouTube icon (2nd from the right at the top of your blank new post).
Paste the youtube video url into the "youtube video number" box.
THEN REMOVE EVERYTHING UP TO AND INCLUDING THE "/" (Highlight and delete the first part -" youtu.be..." etc leaving just the video number - a combination of letters and numbers which always appear AFTER the "/")
Click on "preview" below your new post window to see if the video has linked properly....
Should be good to go!

Any problems... ask.... Timely Dave! LOL

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

The equal sign after the v also needs removing unless I'm very much mistaken. At least, that's how I do it.

Correction: Here's a random youtube link
www.youtube.com...
the code that needs pasting is the b9Jg5YQjuOs part after clicking on insert youtube button. I have no idea how you youtu.be links work. I never post those.

edit on 20/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I believe my description is correct

...Delete EVERYTHING up to and including the "/"

But then... It's Friday night and I have had a couple of drams...so.... Nah - I'm still right! ROFL!!!

How's everyone doing tonight?
I think I'm Good! Let's get the weekend started!!!!

I'll go look for some decent music...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dakini37

I'll post some of my choices if I ever figure out how to bloody embed a YouTube video! (scouring how tos!)

Gordie uses a different method than I do... if you ‘d like to try the method I was taught , here it is.

Copy all letters and numbers after the (=) equal sign of video you wish to post.

When making your post , click on YouTube icon in top bar of post and paste it in. Once you hit reply it should load up as video.

Good luck Dakini 😊... and very happy you have found a new home here that you enjoy.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
OK, here we go... saw these guys LIVE back.... jeeze when was that??? '85?

Glasgow green...
Anyway.. Crank it UP!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

i hate to piss on your chips, but there isn't an "=" sign in any of the youtube video URL's that I copy????
Am i missing something??

This is cool!
edit on 20-4-2018 by Gordi The Drummer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

LOL! We're in fact both correct. youtu.be/somecode resolves automatically to youtube.com/watch?v=somecode.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Thanks guys! ♥♥♥

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join