It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
So it is going to be friday, got an invitation to a party, friend turns 47. About 10 people coming there, maybe some women too. He is going to make some punch. I am not afraid now because i don't need to drink to kill my pain, i can just have a few, feel a slight buzz, and wake up the next morning remembering everything and no physical wounds.

I think it could do some good for me to talk to people who i have never met before. A short getaway from my introvert self. The host has a billion good quality vinyls to play and he won't tolerate annoying people around him, ever, so it could be good time. Luckily some people i already know are coming too, so i am not too far away from my comfort zone.

Women are going to be there. OMG, you better run away as fast as you can, I've heard about them before. lol
Nah, it sounds like it will be a nice birthday party. Glad to read that you will be limiting your drink intake.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

OMG, I LOVE that song and have posted it in here before myself! Love this!!!!!!!!

The party sounds like it will be a lot of fun! It's good to be around people sometimes. Share your smiles and shine bright my friend!

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
a reply to: Night Star

The courage card is a good card for me to recall each day.

Thank you for sharing that here.

The cards help me as well Blue. I find them so inspiring and love sharing them with you all.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Love me some Lauryn Hill

And I love this ode to newark New Jersey:

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Night StarContinued from reply link.

"I apologize...it seems the only time we meet up lately is when there is some grave threat to our lands." Night gently took Taylon's hand into her own. He pulled her close and wrapped his arms tightly around her slender form before kissing her tenderly, passionately. The moonlight spilled through the large arched windows illuminating their forms like a beautiful picture frozen in time. It was as though nothing else existed but this moment. Memories came flooding forth like a damn that had burst, overwhelming the lovers.

Talon pulled away this time. "My people are gathering and I must return to them at once, but know this...I will be watching over you and my love for you will never die." She smiled weakly. "I know this Taylon and your love gives me strength, even when we are miles apart. May the Great Creator be with you. No matter what you do or wherever you go...my love will follow." They held each other once more before he walked away into the dark cold night.

Once alone, the Elf noticed a shadow from outside the room approaching quickly. An unfamiliar dwarf walked into the room, holding what appeared to be a globe of some sort. He bowed with respect. Pardon me for the intrusion. I am Pudge Puddok of Cavernock, a friend of Gordi's and I have something that I feel is of great importance and mystery. I have seen things in the magesphere...evil hordes, fire & Smoke, a strangers face AND the recurring numbers "53" and "17" and ...you."

He was breathless as though he ran quickly for some time to get here.
she saw the Golden Dragon Claw holding a Crystal Ball. Night took the precious and ancient artifact into her hands. "This is a rare and precious gift once given to my people. I will be able to foresee some future events. "I don't know where you found this Pudge, but it matteres not at the moment. You did the right thing in bringing this to me and I am ever so grateful. She bowed her head slightly, put the crystal ball into the deep pockets of her cloak and headed to her chamber so that she could take a closer look, fearful of what hidden secrets that may unfold.

edit on 19-4-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The plot Thickens!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Hi Hun! Indeed it does my friend, indeed it does! How are you tonight?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Brought over from Shed 18.

Elsewhere in the Shedlands, the sounds of violins and piano filled the air. It was hauntingly beautiful, luring in the innocent faeries. These were the human sized faeries that resided in many areas from various Kingdoms. They fluttered about like moths to a flame. Seated in the middle of the dark, cold forest was a tall handsome man with black hair flowing down a broad back. Every piece of clothing was black with silver threads woven in strange patterns of skulls and bones. His throne was made of bark and branches, stones and moss. The design was intricate and of great craftsmanship.

The Queen of the faeries stood, shoulders squared and head held high. "I am Lynala the faery Queen. I sense your dark heart as I do the evil that surrounds this place. You will not harm my faeries! Leave now!" He moved toward the beautiful faery purposefully. His piecing eyes seeming to look into her very soul. With a nod of respect he introduced himself in a seductive tone. "I am Dakala a royal demon of the forest of shadows."

There appeared another throne out of the mist beside his own. This one with tufted silk green cushions and vines that trailed up and around deeply carved wood. "Take my hand." Lynala felt compelled though tried to fight it with her magic. It was as though her wand was frozen in time. Tentatively she took his hand in her own. They sat side by side in silence for a moment before he spoke again.

"I have a proposal for you oh beautiful Queen of light. Please, do not be fearful." He leaned in close and whispered in her ear. "Join me my lovely and you will gain a power you have never known before. It will fill you with elation I assure you. He grinned widely. "It has begun." Throughout the forest of shadows his laughter could be heard, vile and filling innocent souls with utter dread.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Feeling blue today especially after the below song reminded me that home is where ever make it but I am still looking for the place to call home.

edit on 4 19 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

You will find that place dear Blue. Do not give up all hope for all hope is not lost. I know you are tired of waiting, frustrated and overwhelmed by life's events, but you will find that home. For now, this will have to be here...here with us where you are loved and appreciated.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hugs my friend, I cannot say it better than Nigh Star, so I won't try.
Just know you are not alone and where ever you are we are there with you.

/hugs

Night,
I got sucked into jeopardy, then wheel of fortune, then I took a shower.
Bumped the battle thread .and now im getting ready to cuddle with Layna bear

Good night every one!

/hugs

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Goodnight dear Joe! May you dream of magical things!

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Ah, I loved the Miseducation album! I'm going to have to rebuy it now that summer is on its way. Nuh nighty x

Fin, I also have awful social anxiety. Or so I thought. I kinda reassessed it and I think it's more about the social etiquette of keeping a conversation light. I don't know how to do that, or won't rather. So, if I'm lucky I meet someone at an event and spend the whole night talking about ideas. If not, I'm happy to watch others enjoy themselves. In any case, I hope you're not too uncomfortable and if you are you can always do a Cinderella! 😊
edit on 1942018 by Dakini37 because: I may have actually put the bop in the bopshoowopshoowop.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Ooohhh, I do like the bad boys 😁

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
To my Sheddites with love...

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dakini37

Ooohhh, I do like the bad boys 😁

LOL! Had to throw a challenging character in there. He is evil, but quite alluring.

How are you Hun? Social anxiety? Bah, people are just people, they all put their underwear on the same way.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Hahaha, unless they're going commando

I don't know if I believe in evil.

"Every Night & every Morn
Some to Misery are Born
Every Morn and every Night
Some are Born to sweet delight
Some are Born to sweet delight
Some are Born to Endless Night"

They just haven't seen the daylight yet.

Thank you for asking, I'm fair to middling. As we British like to say, mustn't grumble 😂

I hope you've recovered from your revelry 😜💖
edit on 2042018 by Dakini37 because: And it had been said, the ram in the ramalamadingdong

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dakini37
Fin, I also have awful social anxiety. Or so I thought. I kinda reassessed it and I think it's more about the social etiquette of keeping a conversation light. I don't know how to do that, or won't rather. So, if I'm lucky I meet someone at an event and spend the whole night talking about ideas. If not, I'm happy to watch others enjoy themselves. In any case, I hope you're not too uncomfortable and if you are you can always do a Cinderella! 😊

Yeah. It is the same thing with my mom, she is also introvert... I like to isolate myself. But too much of anything is too much, i need social interaction to stay (relatively) sane, but it drains my energy. Except for the very few rare ones. We can just sit saying nothing, we can talk about the weather, we can talk about stuff that would most likely violate t&c of ATS. Everything. That is easy and comes by nature. But when there are people i don't know it is harder. Although there are ultra rare times when i introduce myself to someone and almost a "click" sound can be heard and talking is immediately easy and comfortable.

But like... christmas dinners. Some relatives talking about a sailboat they bought or planning a trip to Bahama. Then they ask me what have i been up to? "errr... i post a lot of stuff online"

Oh and a thing about introducing. I focus to it 100%. Make nice eye contact, not a glimpse and not staring. Just a nice eye contact. Then a firm handshake, so the person feels my hand instead of some limp piece of human meat and bones, but nowhere near the point that it would hurt. But it has to be felt. The point is, as i realize that a first impression can only be made once, i am so focused on making my impression good, that i very often forget the other person's name right after they say it. And then the gates of awkward-land are unlocked and opened. Of course i could ask him/her again, but then i would feel like i disrespect, not paying enough attention when the name was told to me in the first place. So i just wait for conversations to start and someone else mentions the person's name. After that, i remember it.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

But like... christmas dinners. Some relatives talking about a sailboat they bought or planning a trip to Bahama. Then they ask me what have i been up to? "errr... i post a lot of stuff online"

That made me laugh out loud. Bahahaha! You have it all wrong, you must include the amazingly fascinating people you have met from all over the world online. There, now you know.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join