It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Sheye

Wishing you peace and good health too Sheye!

Thank you so much , Night.. that means a lot to me 😊.

Wow... you got hit by a minivan at some point in your life ? Were you crossing the street on a walk light and the van was turning ? I’ve escaped to narrow misses because drivers weren’t being careful, and not paying attention to the walk light.😳

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Today came and went without much fanfare. Yes, the organization that I went to this morning approved me for their services (whatever that will end up being?). Then there is the fine print. Sure they can help you with transportation to get where you need to be going to but it cost money to do so. Is this going to end up being another brick wall for me?

I re-explained to the center director that I have zero income. She mentioned that she would talk to someone about it so who knows.

Light, hugs to you for joining my falling club. I wish that you will heal quickly.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Fin and Night Thank You for your kind words, I lost the pages so I hope you see this. Well I didn't loose them I have just been tired.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Oh Dear, I do hope it is a large bucket with a lid.
You must be in pain, but welcome to our grand pity party club. Did you make this up just to be in good company.

and please see a doctor, you could incur permanent damage going untreated. You silly boy.
The two vids were excellent BTW.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Wow... you got hit by a minivan at some point in your life ? Were you crossing the street on a walk light and the van was turning ? I’ve escaped to narrow misses because drivers weren’t being careful, and not paying attention to the walk light.😳

I was actually in a parking lot and a woman came too fast around a corner. I sued and won. Been screwed up physically ever since.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hopefully they will help you anyway Blue. My fingers are crossed!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Evening Wister! I am hosting the pity party club for you guys. There is a comedy act to make you laugh, food and drinks, movie time to get your minds off of things and later, sipping booze outside by the fire while the faeries dance in a colorful mist and the flowers glow. And...good company and conversation.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

I was actually in a parking lot and a woman came too fast around a corner. I sued and won. Been screwed up physically ever since.

Darn parking lots.. they are the worst for fender benders as well. The parking lot in my apartment complex has a 10 kilometre speeding limit, but I nearly got hit one day by someone going around a building too fast. Hope they learned to slow down. 😕

How was your day with Linda ? I’m going to guess it was fun ! Nice to have good friends to spend time with.. she must be very special to you, as she is faithful in helping you with groceries.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thank You All for putting up with my rants.
This was my last day and all though it was truly sad I am very much relieved.

Three of my co-workers gave me a cake and a very lovely card that made me smile and cry.
My manager didn't say a word of farewell. Neither did my boss.

The next few/several days I will take time to heal. Fortunatly I can afford a few days, they are much needed. I'll do what I like most, get my hands dirty in the garden, clean the house,(yes I like cleaning), go swimming and nap at my leasure.
I love putzing at home.
I have no clue what comes next but I must rest to get my mind a body back to sanity before I do any thing else.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oh how lovely,

Let's have a pot-luck. I am already having a glass or three of wine, fast on my way to slumber but enjoying knowing I don't have to go back tomorrow.
I hope the boys are OK?
Now for entertainment, will there be "dancers" ?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I hope you managed to get the money owed to you by a coworker. I know that had been bothering you at some point.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Thank You Sheye, yes she repaid me, but showed little gratitude. I guess some people just take every thing for granted , I feel sorry for them.
If some one helps me with any thing I am eternally grateful.
How are you?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Thank You Sheye, yes she repaid me, but showed little gratitude. I guess some people just take every thing for granted , I feel sorry for them.
If some one helps me with any thing I am eternally grateful.
How are you?

I know the feeling of ingratitude over my generousity. It stings 😕.
I’m doing ok WIS... have much to be grateful for so I try and focus on those things.

I am hoping and praying for you WIS... that all what you’ve been through this week will ultimately work out in your favour. You love your work, so hopefully you will end up somewhere where your skills are appreciated.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Hope the next stage of your lifes journey brings contentment, peace and joy.

Now just enjoy the little things for a bit !

😊

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

It is large but has no lid. It's around 1/3 full already. I haven't been able to leave my room since 5 pm yesterday. I am in agony and none of it is feigned. Stop with the Doctor already, I can't get there! Glad you liked the vids.

Now back to my world of pain...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I couldn't get on the site earlier. Said I was using an add blocker and I wasn't. Hope I can stay on.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
TESTING

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Do you have a cold or a virus? Testing 1,2,3,4, over.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

No need to get testy ...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Drunk perhaps? It is summer in the northern hemisphere. Just saying.

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join