It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

...Why are we talking about Grumpy's I mean Gordi's legs? Is there some thing wrong with him? He just has normal brutish male legs

Thank You.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi Wis! I'll have coffee with you!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hi Fin! I get it now. Sometimes I'm slow. LOL

I love the Shed too, so very much! It has wonderful people in it!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

You snuck up on me Gordi! How are you today Hun? I'm trying to wake up. I didn't get much sleep last night. I'll be going out with my Sister today and my friend Linda tomorrow. Gah, I have to get up early again tomorrow. Stay tuned to 'As Night's world turns'.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm alright, still tired after my "escapades" but not too bad.
Chrissie is away out with her pal for an over-nighter, so I'm trying to be the sensible dad tonight.... trying!!

Just finished dinner... A Rack of Hoisin Ribs with Salt'n'Chilli Chicken wings and french fries.
It wasn't too shabby even if I do say so myself. (Clean plates all round)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Be a good boy while Chrissie is away. I have to leave now. Have a great evening!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I promise I won't tell any one about the
guild thing.

So I looked up your paper but it is in such small writing I have a hard time reading it. And I kind of liked Asgardia, what is the new one? You have such a complex mind this sparks my curiosity.

I figured out how to enhance the text.

edit on 12-7-2018 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: Night Star
Just finished dinner... A Rack of Hoisin Ribs with Salt'n'Chilli Chicken wings and french fries.

Oh, that must have been great!

I was too lazy to cook yesterday so i just had pizza and popcorn. Today, a different story. Chili con carne with rice. I have some chili powder that has 60 000 scovilles. Potent enough for me. So i will buy some bell peppers, tomatoes, beans, onions and beef. Make a big amount with the same effort, and warm it up in the microwave through the weekend.

But i can't go buy the ingredients yet. It is a little past 5 AM here and the grocery store is closed. It opens at 8 but i will go after 9, so i can buy some beer to drink with my chili (their dumb laws, rules and regulations, grrrr!
)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Coffee is good

For some reason, i started thinking about the days when i lived with a woman i used to love. We loved madly and we fought madly. But we never had arguments about how to keep the house, clothes, dishes etc in good condition. She did a little more cleaning than me. I did some, but she did most. And i did all the cooking. Every day. Basic food like lasagna, meat loaf, steaks with french fries, and the like.

I enjoyed that. Someone to cook for and of course i ate it too. But now that i have been on my own for years, it is very often, as i previously wrote, frozen pizza to the oven and some popcorn.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hello Wis and Fin and whoever has peeked in or will be soon!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I’ve been doing summer with my kids- which is sweet but also draining. Reminding myself that these days are precious and few and will be gone all too soon.

Also got my kids to rewatch Avatar The Last Airbender- and it makes my heart smile because it’s so full of great life lessons!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Going out for the day. Much love to you all!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hey who evacuated the Shed?

I am getting ready for work.
May you all have a lovely day.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Morning Sunshine! I haven't gone to bed yet. Think I should try and sleep now. Have a good day Hun!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Happy Weekend my Lovelies!

What's everyone up to? How is your day or evening or whatever it may be for you?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
What's everyone up to? How is your day or evening or whatever it may be for you?

Not much happening here. I fell asleep at some point in the afternoon and just woke up a bit after 1 AM, having coffee now. Usually i sleep my nights and then i am awake in the daytime. But sometimes not. Then my sleep rhythm just fixes itself without much effort.

How are you?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Hello Sir Fin of the Shedlands! Not much energy today, but I'm doing ok. I'm just wondering where everyone has gone to. Probably exploring the various Kingdoms of Accasia.

The Elves have been building new homes in and around the forest and I was helping to decorate. I saw the giants and dwarves carving huge beautiful stone statues earlier and sat by waterfalls and brooks gazing at trees and flowers, faeries and mystical creatures that roam these parts. It was quite lovely really.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star I'm just wondering where everyone has gone to.

I have noticed that sometimes this place is quite silent, then sometimes in a few hours there is a good amount of posts. I like it. It is a bit like the pulse of this place.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The pulse of this place. I like that. the Shed is alive.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
* Pokes head in, fails to see any doughnuts ... wanders off to see what this cool and sunny Sunday brings.

☕😎

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join