It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I apologize for being missing today. Just felt tired, no energy at all and kind of down. I'll be fine.

For all my beautiful souls in here who are going through things...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Yep! They are mine.... AAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL MINE!!!! *laughs manically*

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

LOL! Hi Chooch!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I must see this!

Made a thread for it here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-7-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hello everyone

I am feeling strange. This is not a bad feeling, but this is strange. I had a sleepless night, then i slept from 7 AM to 9 AM. Feeling social, i am at my friend's place. 2 cats here with me now, the host went shopping for a while.

Perfect hugs available to all of you. Long enough to show you i care, short enough to not make it feel awkward.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hi Fin! Wish we could see pics of you and the kitties. Have fun with your friend!

I'll take a hug. Thank you!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

YES! I wanted to be there with you, it looked like so much fun! I'm hoping you will share them here Cutie!

Oh Ladies...Gordi has nice legs. Ahh hahaha!

hahaha!!!
uhm, yes I did have the "legs out" for most of the weekend..... no women, children or horses were alarmed to the point of harm though!
I'm not sure if I can share any videos etc here. The ones you saw were on other friend's FB feeds, I was just "tagged" in them and I don't think they allow direct links to FB from here.... I'll see if I can find any that aren't through FB...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

That would be great if you could find one or more to share!

I'm trying to wake up here and that may take a while.

Hope you and our fellow Sheddites are having a fine day/afternoon/night.

edit on 11-7-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I can think of worse things to look at than Gordi's legs....

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

LOL!

Hello Light! How is your day going or afternoon or whatever it is? Any more Ladies visiting any time soon?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Good eve dear Lady. Unfortunately no more female visitors. One was enough.

I'm kidding, she is a darling.

ETA Not MY darling, just to be clear. I don't get to have a darling any more...
edit on 11/7/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Why don't you get to have a darling? Everyone is allowed a darling.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Spirit Cat Card Reading

Courage

Meet Alice. She is small, but brave, jumping head first down the rabbit hole. Although the unknown may seem scary and fraught with danger, we should always hold faith in the beautiful possibilities and the discoveries waiting for us. True courage is listening to our intuition and moving in the direction of our heart's deepest yearning, even when we are afraid and want to turn back to our comfortable, familiar world. Trust yourself enough to take that leap. And always remember: no matter where you land, the ride will be strange, magnificent, and oh so worth it.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I agree every one should have a darling, although I think I am getting too old and grumpy, mostly grumpy.

Are you feeling better sweetie? I noticed you were off?

Why are we talking about Grumpy's I mean Gordi's legs? Is there some thing wrong with him? He just has normal brutish male legs

edit on 11-7-2018 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
A lovely performance. Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hiya Wister! There is nothing wrong with Gordi's legs, they really are nice ones.

Relationships can be weird and wonderful and a pain in the ass and...Oh bother! LOL

Yes today I am feeling much better. Yesterday was a depression day. Today is an inspirational one.

I wonder what our dear Gordi's retort to you will be? I always look forward to these things ya know.

Hope you are well my friend!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Two awesome voices with a wonderful rendition of this tune.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Yes today I am feeling much better. Yesterday was a depression day. Today is an inspirational one.

Oh good, but it must be frustrating, it isn't like you can schedule the days you are down. What did your inspiration lead to?

I wonder what our dear Gordi's retort to you will be? I always look forward to these things ya know.

I know so do I, but he usually doesn't take the bate if I am too subtle. We'll see. I miss a little friendly banter in here.

Hope you are well my friend!
Thanks for asking. Fortunately I have tomorrow off too. Although I don't usually mention it I am in quite a bit of pain these days. It seems to get aggravated by stress that is an obvious factor these days. I have cellulite, yes I know people think it is a harmless ugly skin condition. But even though I am of normal stature it has decided to affect various surfaces the past two years.
It is terribly painful. If I try to massage it the pain remains in the area for a long time, even the least touch hurts.
I think it is stress related as is the now frequent joint and muscle pain.

Rest helps.

Apart from that crap I had a really nice day.
I went for a morning swim with the dogs. The parking space by the lake was congested with vehicles, one of them a drilling crew. I angrily found a parking spot and only dressed in a bikini and a long shirt at 8am I huffed and puffed at one of the men asked what they where doing to "my" lake.
He explained kindly, they are surveying for water sources to the lake. I trampled off irritated, I don't like humans at the lake, they trample every thing. But after a good swim, wet and happy I approached him and asked if they were looking for springs. They were. So I asked if they knew were they were. They didn't that was why they were drilling all over.
I asked if he was interested in seeing three specific underwater springs that I had observed over the years.

So I went home to change and we had a very nice long walk wading through brush and water. He was a geologist so he gave me all sorts of wonderful information about the area, and he knew about the 500 million year old meteor crater nearby. I told him about what I suspected was an even older impact zone in a state natural area.
We talked about the wildlife in the area, I told him about all the critters I have documented over eight years, about the Fischer I saved and we saw a Virginia Rail, a new bird to the area just occurring the past year.
It was so nice to talk to a normal person about real things. And then he gave me a book about aquatic plant identification.
Such a nice day.

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join