It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

She knew where the clean toilet was, she just didn't need it. I try and keep things a little cleaner when lady friends visit. (It doesn't happen often enough, truth be told)
I suppose I could have dragged her kicking and screaming towards the bathroom facilities but that seemed like overkill at the time.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

but still i sink into depths of hell. It might be easier for me to handle if i knew why.

It is a terrible place to go, but at least you admit you don't know why.
Most people resort to blame others, you take responsibility for your life, be proud of that Sir Fin.
We all have to change our own diapers at some point. And you are doing just that.

A hug to a possible friend across the world.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I am sorry if I am a little goofy.
I can just imagine you dragging her out of your room, "Come on, come see my very, very clean bathroom, please come see, it is very clean, you must, that is the only thing that will make me happy"
For some odd reason I am hearing you say this in an Indian accent.
Jeez I am forgetting my manners. Did your date go well?

About haveing male/female friends visiting.
As an introvert I don't handle visitors well and males have been far and few.
All though I would like to share my odd life I never seem to find like minded beings. But that is fine I love my walls covered in books and my weird garden with trees and stones. My food spiced with Asian, Middle eastern, European accents compared to bland American staple grub.
I never compromise.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Darn it I am always late

Happy B. Day Sweetie and keep posting. I love it.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Learning about lucid dreaming helped me conquer nightmares. Also, it's an interesting topic

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Good morning!

Got a few beer cans in the fridge, they are my breakfast now. But no more drinking today, i want to feel ok tomorrow. Going to hang out near the castle with a friend tomorrow.

"TURKU CASTLE MEDIEVAL TOURNAMENT 9–15 JULY 2018

Nowhere else in Europe is it possible to witness such a variety of historically authentic medieval combat skills, brought together in competition in the same place at the same time.
Heavily armored warriors will go head-to-head with one another throughout the week, challenging each other on horse and on foot over several disciplines."

Hugs to everyone! And for those who prefer a high five, well, a high five then!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Morning Sunshine!

How I wish I could see that medieval tournament! Wow!!!!!! Lucky you!

I'll take one of those hugs thank you!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Learning about lucid dreaming helped me conquer nightmares. Also, it's an interesting topic

Thank you for the tip. I don't know much about that. I have a feeling it has something to do with being able to control one's actions in a dream. How cool would that be! I would try walking through walls and flying first. Maybe i need to educate myself on this subject when i get some coffee soon.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Well hello there! Haven't seen you in quite some time! Welcome back to the Shed lands!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I see it is midnight there. You are not feeling sleepy yet?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The night is young dear Fin, for me anyway. So...no not sleepy. I can't wait to hear about that Medieval tournament you will be seeing!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

You were right, it is a very interesting topic (lucid dreaming)

I have my coffee now and reading the wikipedia article. This got my attention:

"It has been suggested that sufferers of nightmares could benefit from the ability to be aware they are indeed dreaming. A pilot study was performed in 2006 that showed that lucid dreaming therapy treatment was successful in reducing nightmare frequency. This treatment consisted of exposure to the idea, mastery of the technique, and lucidity exercises. It was not clear what aspects of the treatment were responsible for the success of overcoming nightmares, though the treatment as a whole was said successful."

This must take a huge amount of practice to master this, but it could well be worth it.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I have come to a conclusion that i have low self esteem.

So many of you have said such nice things to me and about me, and you can't all be faking it. I need to work on this issue.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Try the search engine here on the site. There are a lot of threads on lucid dreaming.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Great song!

I had to work on my own self esteem Fin. I know now that I am a worthy human being, worthy of love of joy etc. We are all unique individuals with wonderful attributes. There are things that we recognize and appreciate and love about you. Try to see yourself through our eyes.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

*runs up and squeezes WIS*

Thank you WIS my dear!!! Haven't been on when you've be on. We must have terrible luck trying to be on here at the same time. Never seems that we can catch each other on at the same time when we are on. I've been sitting here listening to some music and going back and watching a few videos from a couple of years ago.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Night Star -

Using my best AOL voice...

"You have mail"

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

PM notifications are working again.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Just checked mine and found an applause ( thanks BFFT ) and another message ...

How fixed is it ? Hehe !

* the light was off but messages at home.
edit on 10-7-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join