It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecomehome

/extraspecial-extraterrestrial-platonic-ginandtonic-glugsandchugs-hugs to you!

Srt I forgot to add to last page.

I just got done gathering up my clothes was about to hop in the shower and wanted to tell you I have been enjoying your posts in this thread and others!

I'm glad you found your way here!

Respectfully,
~meathead

Ps

Ok seriously going afk now..lol
edit on 13-4-2018 by Mike Stivic because: all ways sum thing never no thing

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

No need to thank me WIS... getting to know you better ( through thick and thin ) within the realms of this Shed, has been a gift. Now wipe those sprinkles out of your eyes, or I’ll start tearing up as well.😉

Stay beautiful my friend ... ((( hug )))

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

Cough, Clearing my throat. Must say this.
These wonderfull expressions of affection come from the guy who when he first entered The Shed made it rather clear that "hugs" were off limit. He never gave hugs or received them.
I am so thrilled to see a convert, that our patience paid off.
Hugs to you MeatHead.

Ps I just went with the last few pages of posters, If I did the entire populous of the shed and lurkers it would be a whole page worth..

We should do that, that would be fun, yes it would take some time but hey, The Shed is "Timeless"=Infinate.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Nobody can top those super duper warm and fuzzy hugs Joe. They are one of a kind.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hi everyone... I haven’t been posting in here as much lately because quite frankly I feel like I have nothing substantial to post. But then again many of my previous posts didn’t have much substance as well.😆

So .. forgive me if I am in lurker mode these days... it’s where I feel most comfortable for now.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Yes WIS! I do believe that's most of the problem with trolls etc., is because we have this idea that this, here, is only a virtual reality, but I've always thought of the interwebs as a really, really fast pen pal device. There is an actual, real, sentient being tapping away to other actual, real, sentient beings. As Oscar Wilde said, "Give a man a mask and he will show you his true self".

Wowee! A wing-ed lion, now that's frikkin cool! You can pretty much stick wings on anything and it instantly becomes much cooler. Although, I'm picturing a winged slug and I'm not sure my theory extends to my slimy little gastropods. I do love them though, and I feed mine when they come out for their midnight feast. D'awwww li'l snot blobs ♥

I may have said this before but man, this place is awesome! You guys are awesome.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Ditto!

P

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecomehome

Awoooo!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Good morning

4:30 AM in Finland, coffee and music is what's up.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There has been a lot of barking and howling in this thread today.

Do we have a new secret language entering the realms of the Shed ? 😏

Here is a song for the howling wolves. 😉

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
Good morning

4:30 AM in Finland, coffee and music is what's up.

Geez Fin .. that coffee pic woke me up out of lurker mode . Do you always get up this early ?
Have a wonderful day.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Yes, it can be argued "What is Real", how do we distinguish between "realities"?

These are cool things to contemplate.

I can make a claim that next to me now, there is a red coffee mug with a picture of a white cat. And it is real. But for you, it is just a claim made by someone online. So my real may not be your real. And maybe many light years away, a planet is just about to explode, would be real as heck to the possible inhabitants, but we here wouldn't ever even know about it.

What if i was the only person on this planet? would anything be real, or just subjective views of things, filtered by, and limited by, own understanding of them

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Geez Fin .. that coffee pic woke me up out of lurker mode . Do you always get up this early ?
Have a wonderful day.

I go to bed at around 9pm-11pm and wake up 4am-7am. I don't try to maintain that routine, it is just the way it naturally seems to go for me.

You have a wonderful day too

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

/ a hug to Fin,

*Hugs back!*

just-the-optimal-length-hug-too-short-is-shallow-too-long-is-awkward-i-always-sense-the-optimal-length

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ahh so fresh and so clean!
Nothing like a hot shower and fleece pj's..

WiS,
I have never been adverse to receiving or giving hugs ever, even when I would only post a few times per shed..
Hugs are free and they feel good! I'd never turn one down,and have always given them freely..it's compliments I don't deal with well, I Always feel awkward and uncomfortable receiving them.

Sheye,

/warmAndfuzzy,butterfliesInTummy-yummy-gummibear-Hugs!

I have been posting less for the same reason, also I have been a bit busier
Here.. mud season is starting. It sucks..lol..

Blue,
I wish we lived closer , I would stop by and take you out for lunch or something...
I love the pics you have been uploading to Twitter, I wish you would share more here,

Fin,
Being on opposite time zones we don't get to interact much but I want you to know I admire your tenacity.
Much respect my friend!

Night,
I'm glad your feeling a bit better! and I'm also happy to hear you are getting out more ,the shed is always a tad dimmer without you, but the energy you bring back more than makes up for it! Your like a 'Raine of sunshine' !

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 13-4-2018 by Mike Stivic because: never no thing

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

/ a hug to Fin,

*Hugs back!*

just-the-optimal-length-hug-too-short-is-shallow-too-long-is-awkward-i-always-sense-the-optimal-length

Ahh the perfect hug!!

I often make sure I add a "platonic"because I don't want people to get the wrong impression..

It can be a fine line between "nice guy" and "creepy"..

I assure you all I'm not looking for romance...lol

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 13-4-2018 by Mike Stivic because: f u n e x? s v f x.. o k m n x!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

it's compliments I don't deal with well, I Always feel awkward and uncomfortable receiving them.

Same here. But they feel good at the same time and gives a confidence boost.

Fin,
Being on opposite time zones we don't get to interact much but I want you to know I admire your tenacity.
Much respect my friend!

Cool! tenacity is something i don't get compliments about very often

Respectfully
-Coffeehead

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Blue, I wish we lived closer , I would stop by and take you out for lunch or something... I love the pics you have been uploading to Twitter, I wish you would share more here,

Do you happen to have his twitter account info ? You posted it once and I started following, but I accidentally unfollowed while streamlining my follows.😕

Thanks for the gummy bear hug 😏...

I guess you will be in full gardening mode soon. Your parents are blessed to have you around Joe. Have fun with it !

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Argh ... double post 🤨

edit on 13-4-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I don’t think your hugs come across as you looking for romance 😆.

They seem sqishy wishy platonic. I just love the creativity of them... and I never take them the wrong way.

Another one not looking for romance ? I’ve been single for quite a few years and loving it. I think I may be too lazy to actually do the work a relationship needs 😆... so leading a celibate life really appeals to me.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join