It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Gordi, did you bring the rolls of cling-film and several colours of sharpies (indelible ink pens)? We need to colour her impressed. Maybe Blue can help out too, he's very artistic.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I'll set them up now....

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Is that Putin?????

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

No.
That's just some random guy putin his face in the dirt.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Bahaha! I leave for a while, come back and am being wrapped in plastic and being turned into a work of art. Then there's some dude dirt diving. Gotta love the Shed! I never know what to expect, but I like surprises. LOL

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You're just Putin us on.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I swear to god, if the cat tries to snuggle up on me ONE MORE TIME, he's going to learn how to fly real quick. Too damn hot for that crap

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Gordi, did you bring the rolls of cling-film I.....

Like this

Now don't gang up on Night boys. It isn't fair to the rest of us.

edit on 3-7-2018 by WalkInSilence because: letter

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Nice thighs though, I mean it ties nicely with your explanation, I think.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Now please don't blame the poor kitty, it is just trying to cool down. Yes.
Their body temperature is slightly higher than ours on a normal level. So all it is doing is surviving.

But I get it, my angora likes to lie on my head. I think she is trying to read my mind. "Where is the cat food, if I could just find the bag"

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I so wish I was that puppy.
So nice to see you LoneCloud, I hope you are fairing well in the wide wild world.
Hugs from WISter

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Sorry about the belated reply, I was trying to find comforting things to say. But I really can't find any.
I do understand avoiding reality. I have become so hypersensitive human contact that I wish there was an "anti-human-histamin". I love being around my friends but if i have to be nice to another stranger who feels it is appropriate to unload thier crap. Well.

I am sorry you are in so much pain that causes you to be imoblie. You haven't mentioned your dad lately, is he locked up in a closet?

Night is the time you must sleep, darkness is our healer. Please try to reverse the pattern, it could solve many problems.
Hugs

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Please don't tell me you don't have an air conditioner.
That is like torture and very unhealthy!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Years ago I had a torti cat who liked sleeping on my head. I felt like I was sleeping with a heavy hat on. LOL
Never lasted for very long though as I always moved around too much at night.

It's interesting to look back through years of memories and remembering all the different personalities of my pets. They're like people.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Now please don't blame the poor kitty, it is just trying to cool down. Yes.
Their body temperature is slightly higher than ours on a normal level. So all it is doing is surviving.

But I get it, my angora likes to lie on my head. I think she is trying to read my mind. "Where is the cat food, if I could just find the bag"

I understand that, but the basement door has been wiiiide open for days, with a fan at the base of them blowing cool air upward.
In other words, he had better places to pick to cool off better than my lap tonight

originally posted by: Night Star
Please don't tell me you don't have an air conditioner.
That is like torture and very unhealthy!

Nope, no A/C for us. Many here in MI don't have them, the low number of hot days generally doesn't justify the cost of central A/C or the cost of even a portable/window unit.
We'd considered getting a portable, but it's just not destined to happen this summer.

On the bright side, between copious amounts of gatorade and hogging the kids' kiddie pool, I've managed to survive the past week of Devil's Nards Hot. My sanity is barely intact and my temper is short, but I haven't killed anyone in a heat rage. Win or draw, you decide.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

We have one in a window. When I was without...oh yes, rage! It was torture I tell you. Hope things cool down for you soon.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Forgot about shooting these! I meant to post these last night when I posted the others but I guess I forgot.

Eastbound "doubled up" grain train running through here last Friday.

These were the mid train "distributed power" after the first 100 or so cars.

Went out this past Sunday, for some ungodly reason, out in the excessive heat to grab a shot of Amtrak. Good thing I slept in some since he was running a "few" hours late.... A nearly six hour late Amtrak glides through town as the sun beads down on everything. That's everything including my sweat drenched self....

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Gimme - thanks for going out in the heat to take the pictures of what we love most.

Night - dragon mail for you

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Happy 4th of July to our American members. Have fun blowing stuff up and shooting yer guns in the air while drinking beer and eating barbecue and shouting "Yeeha!" a lot. I'm not jealous. Much.

new topics

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join