It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Chocolate is good! It doesn't grow in Scotland.

Do you not get a fine for "wild camping" in Scotland? You do here in Holland and theres a lot less mountains to hide in with your bright blue plastic tent.

I am scared of sheep. They are crazy. When they have horns, I find them scarier. If you look into their eyes all you see is insanity. They don't taste nice either, imho.

I've never heard of scary sheep before, but I'm a city girl, so what do I know? I did have a sheep try to eat my green skirt at a petting zoo once. It had a leaf design. LOL
The ones with horns are rams. I guess they would be scary if they didn't like you.

They do have rather evil looking eyes though. As far as I know, they are docile. Perhaps someone in the know could enlighten us.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

You always have such amazing pics Gordi! Wow!
Glad you had such a great Father's Day!

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Appointment went very well. Most things came out great from my bloodwork results. I got an increase in my pain med right away. Have upcoming tests...an x ray and ultra sound for my leg, a bone density test and more bloodwork.

The scarier tests will be in the Autumn and Winter months...Cancer Doc, urologist checking on my adrenal gland and a kidney stone I hope I passed by now. Same thing...more tests.

So for now, I am freeee and feel much better. I love my Doctor! She has a personality and a sense of humor which I really appreciate. I always make her laugh.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm so happy that your doctor visit went well and they didn't find that alien implant you think you have.

No sleep for me last night. Guess I can only sleep well once a week tops. In other news, I received a late birthday present from an aunt of mine. It is an Amazon gift card. No much but enough for a couple of older computer games and a new keyboard.

In Jacy news - she is being a bit ho-hum when it comes to unpacking for her new apartment. This in part due to being away from so many people that she is a bit worried to be on her own. I told her that we all would move in to keep her company.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I had happy news today. My sister in law had a C section. She had a healthy baby boy. She and my brother named him William Crow.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Sheep are very stupid.

I have seen sheep that think they are horses and cows.

Don't feel bad about eating lamb roast ... πŸ‘

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Great stuff Skiddy !

I'll bet you are a great Uncle ! 😎

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely
Yeah I am. My oldest nephew turned out good.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hello, I miss you all so much.

Love and bundles of hugs.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

edit on 18-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

edit on 18-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Alien implant? I thought it was to determine if I was an alien. LOL
It's nice that you were able to get a few things from Amazon for your Birthday.

I hope Jacy joins us in here soon.

Sorry you didn't get any sleep last night. Maybe tonight you will sleep like a baby.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Welcome to the world William Crow! Will you teach him your dances when he is old enough? How have you been Sweetie?

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Timely, I don't eat lamb. I have had it a few times when I was younger with mint jelly though.
It just dawned on me, it wasn't a sheep trying to eat my skirt, it was a goat. LOL

Wister, Miss you too Hunny! Love the foxes!!!!! My Sister gets them now every year in her yard. She gets to see the pups and loves watching them, but they don't stay around for long. Hugs!

NB, Hi! I'll have to watch your vids another time. Waiting on a phone call long distance.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I'm up now. Guess my 3 hours or so of sleep is all I'm getting tonight.

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Night and I were just discussing sheep.

Count them ...

Sorry mate. Couldn't resist ! πŸ˜‚

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Chocolate is good! It doesn't grow in Scotland.

Do you not get a fine for "wild camping" in Scotland? You do here in Holland and theres a lot less mountains to hide in with your bright blue plastic tent.

I am scared of sheep. They are crazy. When they have horns, I find them scarier. If you look into their eyes all you see is insanity. They don't taste nice either, imho.

Indeed! (Chocolate)

Wild Camping is allowed here (so long as you respect the environment and don't cause damage/litter etc)
Some local councils do try to "restrict" overnight stays in some places, but it proves difficult to enforce.
So long as there is no official notice/signage with the correct reference numbers for the appropriate legislation on them, then generally it's ok to camp.

Sheep ARE crazy! I don't find them scary (but my eldest DID when that one in the photo came right up to him to see what he was eating!!) but I do find them to be incredibly stupid! (...and tasty!)

Re the wild camping thing...
We have a saying here which goes something like:

"Leave nothing but footprints, Take nothing but memories."

One of my pet hates is ignorant morons who can't seem to see the sense in that statement, and who leave litter or damage trees etc I just can't get into the mindset of someone who can't see how stupid it is to mess up a place that they obviously like to visit???? Why go to these lovely places in the first place - just to spoil them??? I don't think I'll ever understand.
ach well... I'm hoping to get away this weekend, but it's not in tablets of stone yet...

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Most likely I will.

Life's been busy but I'm making it. How are you?

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hello

I was in a Chinese/Thai buffet with mom. Good talk, great food.

Now i am at home trying to get myself a small beer buzz but my stomach is too full. I won't complain though, it is good to eat. Everything there had great texture, the vegetables were not overcooked, rice was perfect, different kinds of meat and sweet n sour sauce ahhh...

Having a theme to my music right now. Sometimes i do, it can be like "Only grunge" or "Only artists who committed suicide" or anything, now i am going nineties. I love that era of music, even the more "pop style" ones. The videos tell a story and lots of effort were put into them. MTV actually played music, not constant reality TV crap. I have listened to some Pearl Jam and some Crash test dummies, i think Nirvana is next or maybe nineties American or British metal.

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join