It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia warns of 'most serious consequences' if US strikes Syria

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I don't think Russia will go all out, but they could sink an American ship or shoot down an American plane just to get diplomacy back on the table again, and get American public to vote out GOP at the midterm.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeHammon

I don't think Russia will go all out, but they could sink an American ship or shoot down an American plane just to get diplomacy back on the table again, and get American public to vote out GOP at the midterm.

I think that would pretty much mean war.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It was the same time last year the same thing was happening in Syria I posted this news same time last year. www.abovetopsecret.com...

How strange the same rhetoric is piping up again I thought something seemed strange with the timing of the events. It was around this time last year the US strike targeted a Syrian airbase.

And another surprise in and out surgical strike is most likely what is going to happen again and I don't think Russia will retaliate but only blow more hot air.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

I think that would pretty much mean war.

No it won't. Neither country will declare war. Turkey shot down a Russian plane and it didn't lead to war.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I say the same direct line of things in my comments & threads. Unless I'm unsure & tell you it's only a possibility. I haven't been wrong about my last 8 predictions so I'm not turning a head on this one lol. Ain't gon bet on it though

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

We are not talking about Turkey, here. Its the US of A. That kind of ups the ante.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

A plane is different than a ship with hundreds of us sailors brothers sisters sons daughter ya it would be war

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

But i thought Trump and Putin were buddies who colluded to get Trump elected?

So far it appears Russia has the upper hand in this relationship...like so...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I say the same direct line of things in my comments & threads. Unless I'm unsure & tell you it's only a possibility. I haven't been wrong about my last 8 predictions so I'm not turning a head on this one lol. Ain't gon bet on it though

It was established your claims at “predictions” were bs so I wouldn’t use those as a barometer

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If and when these lunatics in the west start this war, they’ll come to their senses real quick if Russia fights back and try to get a quick end to the utter madness they started.

This is all about the deep state being pissed over Putin wrecking their sadistic slaughter they started and maintained on the Syrian nation.

May God soon give them what they deserve

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeHammon

What's all out...They can't attack Strategically, but we can. Good luck shooting down our planes and if they sink a ship, good luck again, that means war and we would go all out.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Well so far Russia have gone titt for tat....

Russia will moste likely respond with the same coin. Or at least do what they said they would do: shoot down the missiles and target what ever the missiles were fired from.

Russia also said that they would retaliate emidiatly... So when this goes live it is going to be massive.
In the meds... Russia can target the missiles and its oregin at the same time.
Russia have stationed supersonic land to sea missiles in Syria.

How russia will target the british subs.... Is going to be interesting to hear about.

It is also going to be interesting to see the news from Norway and the UK in the days to come, because russia would probably scramble their bombers towards the UK.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That still sucks. We would then be killing what ? Thousands of their service men and women?

All over what exactly? How is that not provoking a war? Thats not a win in my book.

We need to play like a "bitch" if thats what we can do thanks to our strength . At least when it also means that a fight that no one needs to fight is averted thanks to us being smarter rather than tougher.

Even if we are good at killing them at first, they are human too. They will get good at killing us. When enough die, miracles of killing are inspired. I hope to never live to see that.

Russia is not Iraq.

edit on 4 11 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

That still sucks. We would then be killing what ? Thousands of their service men and women?

All over what exactly? How is that not provoking a war? Thats not a win in my book.

We need to play like a "bitch" if thats what we can do thanks to our strength . At least when it also means that a fight that no one needs to fight is averted thanks to us being smarter rather than tougher.

Even if we are good at killing them at first, they are human too. They will get good at killing us. When enough die, miracles of killing are inspired. I hope to never live to see that.

Russia is not Iraq.

Do you really think Russia would go to war with us or we with them...lol

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Yes

Are you a GOD? How do you know with such certainty that there could absolutely be no war? IS Syria a proxy war like the 80s?

Its like some are begging the cosmic forces to take their challenge.

"The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed: And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!”

edit on 4 11 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Apparently shelling has increased in the Ukraine . Israel is on a state of alert for Iranian retaliation. India is putting thousands of shelters along its Pakistan border, and the Chinese fleet in the South China sea is posturing against the American fleet. A no fly zone is now in effect except for the military in the Eastern Med.
Every blog I read seems to have the general theme that about eighty per cent of the bloggers think, that if their is a War that they hope Russia wins. This is unprecedented as moral is the most important thing when a country is at war. It has been suggested that John Bolton is a dual citizen of Israel and the USA, and his posting is more to do with Israel's wants and needs.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Ron Paul: Syrian Chemical Attack "Makes No Sense," Another False Flag?

RON PAUL LIBERTY REPORT: Rebel-allied organizations in Syria have claimed that the government has released chlorine gas near Ghouta, killing dozens. The Syrians and Russians deny the charges. Neocons are all demanding that Trump launch a bigger attack or America will "lose face." Will the Russians sit back and allow another US attack on the Syrian government? And if they don't?

Listen to a voice of reason. Heres a republican I could have supported.

edit on 11-4-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Considering Bush and GOP lost the 2008 elections so badly, yeah there would be consequences if Trump and GOP start a war in Syria. Very bad consequences for them in the midterm.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Yes

Are you a GOD? How do you know with such certainty that there could absolutely be no war? IS Syria a proxy war like the 80s?

It would not be profitable for either side... don't need to be God to figure that out...lol

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

'A nation divided will not stand', talking to a Russian today he says at least 80 per cent are behind Putin if worse comes to worse this is a nation that accepted 30 million dead to defeat Hitler,the clowns in charge of the USA have no idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join