It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Utter Absurdity of the Pope's Declaration Here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

21st of December 2012 Baktun Ended
21st December 2014 - A man stands in a very old derelict castle on an ancient leyline to receive an official Baptism from the Soltice - It marked the official return of a Family of "ALIENS"
21st December 2017 Azazeal moves into Capricorn

A reply to what the Pontiff is referring to will be posted later..

This is brilliant couldn't be working out better

edit on 9-4-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: redletter

Imho this pope is basically the best chance catholasism has of surviving the Information Age..

Well, surviving as the earths dominant religion at least..

ALL western Christian churches are losing recruits hand over fist, year after year.

I don’t know if catholasism could survive many more grumpy and crusty old men angry about the gays and the Jews... or whatever other gel fire and brimstone nonsense one might be spouting this week..

Men will surrender to the spirit of the age. They will say that if they had lived in our day, Faith would be simple and easy. But in their day, they will say, things are complex; the Church must be brought up to date and made meaningful to the day's problems. When the Church and the world are one, then those days are at hand because our Divine Master placed a barrier between His things and the things of the world... ...St. Louis De Montfort (18th century):

edit on 9-4-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
yea RedLetter, baby......the pope said that two weeks after they announced the official view of the church that Aliens are a possibility according to their head astronomer.....using the l.u.c.i.f.e.r. observatory

aqs if he saw or discovered something new....but didn't expound

It is because he has met Satan person to person. Call him and his aliens it makes it easier.

Pope Francis has come under fire for supporting a Chilean bishop accused of covering up abuse AFP/Getty The Devil is an actual person rather than a concept, Pope Francis has claimed. Satan is smart and should not be argued with, the Pontiff told TV2000, a Catholic broadcasting network. "This is evil, it is not a diffuse concept, it's a person," he said.

www.independent.co.uk...

They use a telescope called Lucifer
Lucifer, which stands for (deep breath) "Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research," is a chilled instrument attached to a telescope in Arizona. And yes, it's named for the Devil, whose name itself means "morning star."Apr 23, 2010

Could this be true? Note he calls them brothers.
www.traditioninaction.org...

Sartori cites an eyewitness account of the meeting that Pope John had with creatures from other worlds. The testimony comes from the religious Loris Capovilla, a family member, a first cousin of Sartori’s maternal grandmother. Capovilla was an assistant and personal secretary of John XXIII. One night in July of 1961, he relates, they were walking through the gardens of the residence when they saw in the sky an unknown spacecraft radiating colored lights approaching them.

In a document that reached the hands of Sartori, Capovilla speaks directly of the extraordinary episode, affirming: "We saw a spaceship over our heads. It was oval and had flashing blue and amber lights." The account of the then assistant of the Pope emphasized that the ship soon landed and rested "on the south lawn of the gardens. A strange being came out of it. He seemed like a human except that he was surrounded by a golden light and had large elongated ears." "His Holiness and I knelt down. We did not know what we were seeing, but we knew that it was not of this world, so it should be a celestial event," reported the religious, who witnessed with the Pope the incredible episode.

"We prayed and when we raised our eyes, the being was still there. This was proof that we were not having a vision. The Holy Father stood up and walked toward the being. The two talked for about 20 minutes. They did not call to me so I stayed where I was, and I could not hear anything that they said.
Finally the being turned around, walked toward the ship and left." The testimonial of the meeting between John XXIII and an extra-terrestrial that came into the hands of Sartori includes the final reflections of his relative: "His Holiness came back and told me that the children of God are everywhere, and sometimes we have difficulty recognizing our own brothers."

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The Vatican archives go back hundreds of years.I'd wager there were many reports of alien contact.IE:the Vatican is well aware that we're being visited by extra terrestrial beings.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Catholicism baptizes you without your permission anyways. So who cares what they baptize or not? It's a flawed procedure given that baptism is meant to be a choice YOU make not one your parents make for you.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Isnt it that up to a certain age (like 12 or something) you 'arent held accountable' for sins anyways?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Catholicism baptizes you without your permission anyways. So who cares what they baptize or not? It's a flawed procedure given that baptism is meant to be a choice YOU make not one your parents make for you.

Yes that is one of the many problems Christians have with Roman Catholicism
Christianity is a free choice, no one should be pressed ganged
Though
Some parents believe they are doing it because they love their children very much, so, there is a tension in the act

What can you do

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I stopped being Catholic myself

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
A reply of sorts

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If aliens were to come to earth and if it were possible for them to come to true faith in Christ and receive the Holy Spirit, then it will happen regardless of whether or not they receive the ceremony.

Through Him all things are possible, and if the Lord wants it, it will be done.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If aliens were to come to earth and if it were possible for them to come to true faith in Christ and receive the Holy Spirit, then it will happen regardless of whether or not they receive the ceremony.

Through Him all things are possible, and if the Lord wants it, it will be done.

What if "Aliens" are currently walking on this planet and have no interest whatsoever in receiving the Holy Spirit.I am sorry Sir but receiving a ceremony of blessing will not happen regardless.
Jesus said that he was only the Light of the World - ONLY THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD. He followed this up by saying that whoever follows him would be the Light of Life - THE LIGHT OF LIFE Not him personally returning but somebody else from the same family who represented The LIGHT OF LIFE.
The Light of Life is not a singular person it is a family.
In your opinion what is it that you think the Lord wants?

I*t has absolutely nothing to do with the above but Serge Gainsbourg & Brigitte Bardot - Bonnie And Clyde - a great tune

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-4-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join