It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air-Strike on Syria happening!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: Cygnis

If the Syrians are guilty of a gas attack on their own people where is the irrefutable, incontrovertible proof that it was the Syrian govt and not Israel or the US doing it and blaming the Syrian govt for it.

Come on, where is the proof, the proof, the proof, the proof ????

Events happen or don't, but he who controls information sets the stage and the actors in any given play.

exactly, as someone said, history is only ever written by winner.

Events happen or don't, but he who controls information controls the truth.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Delilah missiles rather i think.

The Impression i got from the reporting on their strikes is that they usually dont cross into Syrian airspace at all but fire missiles from Lebanon.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Good point, and I think this was true in the past, but I am speculating relations have changed. Trump wants countries to deal with their own regional issues.
I think GCC and Israel could be working together to rid Syria of Iranian army presence, thus the attack was on a known Iranian base in Syria.
There were reports of fighter jets, but also of multi engine aircraft, i.e. Troop carriers, that entered Syria that night. The missiles from the jets would then be the distraction for inserting GCC commandos into Syria.
It's a theory

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Are you sure? It takes time for the US/France/UK/Saudi Arabia to coordinate their attack.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It was Israeli aircraft not US.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 Thank-you for clarifying. Do you know WHY Israel struck that location?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They've been claiming for months that Syria is allowing Iran basing rights there, and Iran has been shipping weapons for Hezbollah through there. It's also supposedly where Iran has been flying UAVs near Israeli airspace from.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Israeli. Standard routine fly overs.
edit on 11-4-2018 by Ghostsinthefog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Apparently the Hangars at T4 targetted by the strike:

twitter.com...

It Looks to me like a probing attack more than anything else, definitely not a major move against Iranian facilities in Syria like some Israeli media is portraying this.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Prime Minister May (UK) just ordered British subs to the Med regarding Syria.

CNBC
‏Verified account @CNBC
35m35 minutes ago

UK reportedly orders subs towards Syria for possible missile strikes

edit on 11-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Before her cabinet meeting tomorrow nah I don’t buy that.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Not according to sky news

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Before her cabinet meeting tomorrow nah I don’t buy that.

source

British Prime Minister Theresa May has ordered British submarines to move within missile range of Syria in readiness for strikes against the Syrian military that could begin as early as Thursday night, the Daily Telegraph newspaper said.

May has not reached a final decision on whether Britain would join any strikes by the United States and France in response to a suspected chemical attack, but wants to be able to act swiftly, the newspaper said.

It quoted government sources as saying Britain was "doing everything necessary" to be able to fire Tomahawk cruise missiles from submarines against military targets in Syria.

edit on 11-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yea she has to meet with her cabinet tomorrow to determine if she goes rogue or ask parliament to vote to be part of the coalition.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
Not according to sky news

Putting assets in place is not the same as taking action. It means the assets are ready if needed.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Yea I hear ya I thought you were making it sound different.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Speaking of which it’s pretty damn sad I have to watch British news to get the damn news in the states...
edit on 11-4-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Russia is in a bad spot at the moment. It's very possible Syria will get shot at from four different countries, at once. They have said they will shoot back at our ships. We all know that won't be tolerated and we will lock in on their positions and take them out fast and hard.

I haven't read this thread in it's entirety, but the pink elephant in the room is that this is all biblical. Is Assad the Assyrian spoken of in Daniel? How about the prophecy against Damascus? It's one of the oldest cities in the world and at some point it's going to be laid waste, that nothing can live in it.

The chess pieces are moving into place. It may not be this time but at some point (probably in the near future) the total destruction of Damascus is coming. I'm of the opinion it will be Israel who wipes it out. They have said in recent days they will not allow Iran in Syria.

It's going to be bad, but sometimes things have to happen. From the highest authority I was told to stay calm, so if anyone is really worried, let those words carry over to you.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

[It's fake - video from Nellis air base Nevada at least from 2010]Pro-Kurdish accounts sharing old video of U.S stealth plane as it's flying over Manbij

syria.liveuamap.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Myrtales Instinct

When the Bible was written, Damascus was a village with no more than 10 buildings. Now Damascus is a city of 2 million people and hundreds of thousands of buildings. To reduce Damascus to a pile of rubble as prophesied in the Bible would take nukes or at the very least thousands of MOABS, and frankly I don't see that happening anytime soon, if at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join