It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Clinton Body Count: 1,106,736++ DEAD

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I would say the nations responsible for the Treaty of Versailles ultimately hold responsibility for hitler and ww2.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Threads like this are comfort food for the cultists - bad news on Trump? Invoke a Clinton thread! Go! It's pretty hilarious and predictable.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek
Threads like this are comfort food for the cultists - bad news on Trump? Invoke a Clinton thread! Go! It's pretty hilarious and predictable.

So far everything they throw at Trump just bounces off and splashes back on them though. That is hilarious and predictable like it's been for a long time running.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek

Go tell everyone in the Q thread that I'm a bonafide Trump cultist. After being labeled a "libtard" "troll" for rocking the boat the past few days it might help my rep with that group.

Dont mention I've had this thread in mind for over 6 months and just finally got around to throwing it together real quick.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Then who do we blame?

Which death toll shouldnt she be blamed for?

Why do you need to blame anyone?

PS: Going by your insane logic, FDR is responsible for 80 million deaths due to WWII

If FDR was responsible for Hitler / rise of Nazi Party / etc then he would get some blame, and some of those numbers would go onto my:
America's death toll on the world: 27,000,000++

But now that I think about it, IBM could. As well as Prescott Bush. And US oil companies of the era. And some others I cant think of right now that were Nazi collaborators.

Keep telling the truth. Lies fade away into reality and the truth keeps on keeping on. If you keep it to the truth those in the middle of both sides on this see for themselves all the evidence, good and bad. Suppressing the truth is the best way for the criminals succeed. Exposing the truth allows us all to be free to move past it.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I would say the nations responsible for the Treaty of Versailles ultimately hold responsibility for hitler and ww2.

Germany WWI earned such a harsh Treaty. After all, they were the ones using Mustard on the Allies raising the bar for increased barbarism once again. They let Hitler lie to them because they wanted to believe those lies. Much like the left with the RINO's in tow want to make us believe lies.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Or you know, how about not laying death tolls at the feet of politicians just because they were politicians at the time of the war?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So, in summary:

BURN THE WITCH! BURN HER! SHE'S GOT AIDS!

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
March 18, 2019

Another mysterious death without a cause!

Clinton Associate Dies Suddenly at Age 58: www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dig.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
March 18, 2019

Another mysterious death without a cause!

It literally says the cause in the article.

So, now Clinton is knocking off economists that worked in the Labor Department 25 years ago? Presumably he new too much.....about tax credits?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sucks that most of these millions of people killed and still being killed are civilians.

Is there a similar thread for Bush Sr or Jr? Between 911 massacre and the onslought of bombing so many mideast countries, surely their 'body count' each is in the tens of millions each, at least!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join