It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Clinton Body Count: 1,106,736++ DEAD

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Kissinger: Hillary's mentor.

Note the OP wasnt just about Hillary.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You're right. The real criminals here are us, the tax payers that fund this brand of evil.

All will bow down to the sword of America and ALL will bow down and drink a Coke and Enjoy.

If they don't drink a Coke and Enjoy, we shall destroy them and sow Uranium across their fertile fields.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is stupid, attributing deaths from wars to her thst she didn't start, like the Arab spring.

Now look how many people have died from George Bush actually starting wars in afghanistan and Iraq. Those are deaths that can actually be attributed.

Or what about Henry Kissinger, illegally killing milions in Asia? There is a real murderer for you and he's still free. Hopefully he'll die soon, but why all this BS about HIllary and no one ever talks about him?

And what about big business that kills people around the world all the time? Just air pollution alone is shown to cause 2 million deaths a year, then add to that deaths from faulty products, cancer from chemicals, people dying because they can't afford corporate healthcare. There's some real killers for you.

Didnt I see you slamming Trumpf for engaging in "Whataboutism"?

edit on 8-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thank you to the applauses and such on the first page I missed responding to.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

noob

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
ewwwwwwwww! That's the picture of her with that sore on her tongue. It looks like an AIDS sore

Not only that, she has more chins than a Chinese phone book.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Someone has sent Hillary a link to this thread by now.
She's disgusted your numbers are so low.
Watch for any new account hyping the numbers.

I'd be worried about her hiding in my bushes with a big knife, but she can barely even walk.

Now that she can barely walk imagine if she had become POTUS how many would have had to die so that she could feel empowered again.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Interesting how often and how hard we focus on the politicians, front men for the Military Industrial Complex, the most of which been killing foreigners in foreign lands for decades prior to the Clintons, Bushes, Regans, Johnson.

The names haven't been changed , deflection protecting the guilty:

Lockheed, Northrup, Gruman, Boeing, Dupont...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is stupid, attributing deaths from wars to her thst she didn't start, like the Arab spring.

Now look how many people have died from George Bush actually starting wars in afghanistan and Iraq. Those are deaths that can actually be attributed.

Or what about Henry Kissinger, illegally killing milions in Asia? There is a real murderer for you and he's still free. Hopefully he'll die soon, but why all this BS about HIllary and no one ever talks about him?

And what about big business that kills people around the world all the time? Just air pollution alone is shown to cause 2 million deaths a year, then add to that deaths from faulty products, cancer from chemicals, people dying because they can't afford corporate healthcare. There's some real killers for you.

Hell yea, Obama is guilty too! more than doubled the cost of insurance with one swipe of the pen. Good point!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: visitedbythem
ewwwwwwwww! That's the picture of her with that sore on her tongue. It looks like an AIDS sore

Not only that, she has more chins than a Chinese phone book.

WONG NUMBAH?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll That's an easy one. Use the way back machine and go to Hee-Haw. They had a little ditty about of it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all. You could redo it to " If it weren't for fake news I'd have no news at all. Gloom despair and agony on me!"

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Vampires are real
The energies released from fear and confusion is their true blood...
Be afraid feel the fear 😱 then concentrate it towards them, your untouchable, if you believe it.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The wars Bush started? You mean the ones hillary voted in favor of? Yeah, blame him but not her...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Double post.

edit on 9-4-2018 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
Amnesty International estimates around 20,000,000 Iraqis died in the Gulf Wars which is much, much higher than the numbers claimed by our government. I still hate Hillary though. She’s the first Democrat I haven’t voted for since 92.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

No. Bill Clinton was the first President to send troops to Iraq, bro. You’re mistaken.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
I'm sure Spanky will fix things for you. No wait, he's to busy with his 4 year money grab and run.

Buckwheat already tried, and all he did was get us 8 trillion dollars more in debt!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

wouldn't put it past them

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Damn, this thread isn't even trying to mask its contempt and anti-hillary bias. Blaming Clinton for death tolls overseas is just desperation.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Everyone knows Hillary used satanic cannibal time travel technology to assassinate Archduke Ferdinand.
edit on 4/9/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join