It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Clinton Body Count: 1,106,736++ DEAD

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Someone has sent Hillary a link to this thread by now.
She's disgusted your numbers are so low.
Watch for any new account hyping the numbers.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Annee

Not a bad point, there is no doubt the Bush body count is right up there as well..

Conspiracy, speculation, grabbing at "ghosts".

Nothing proven. Nothing confirmed.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Which part is poppycock in your mind?

I provided links covering many key parts, although didnt explain much about Hillary's hands in the Arab Spring. But this does:
Machine Guns, Bloody Lipstick, Google Secret Agents & Dirty Dossiers: The Big Story under the radar

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I provided links covering many key parts, although didnt explain much about Hillary's hands in the Arab Spring. But this does:
Machine Guns, Bloody Lipstick, Google Secret Agents & Dirty Dossiers: The Big Story under the radar

Let me know when there's a conviction.

Just saying - - seen it all before.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There have been so many. I really don't get how people can't see it! The Clintons should be in Gitmo!

Mass murder, war crimes, etc are common traits of "both" Party's career politicians. So the cognitive dissonance on this topic is universal as far as most people into "politics" is concerned. As long as the MSM doesnt prompt everyone to focus on these issues, as long as they wont put this stuff into proper perspective, then it goes on as good as unquestioned.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

A US official has never been charged for war crimes, and as long as people stick to your status quo posture of 'if there's no conviction then there's no cause for outrage' then the war crimes in YOUR NAME will perpetuate.

Ironic though, if this was about Bush or Trump I know youd be foaming out the gums here. But because you wont shout about it when its your Party's demigod then its on you just as much as anybody outside the circles that push the red buttons and cash the checks every time a bomb drops.

edit on 8-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Let me know when there's a conviction.

Just saying - - seen it all before.

i was thinking the same thing.
none of the clintons have been convicted of anything. yet we see post after post and thread after thread about the "clinton crime family and the deaths attributed to them."

the same thing can be said about any long time politician. if you try hard enough, you can make claims and find youtube videos supporting the bush crime family. unless there is a conviction this type of propaganda is only going to push us all further apart.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I don't understand why it is such a far fetch for people to see that she is a Satanist.

How else are you going to kill that many people?

She even talks about sacrificing chickens in the backyard to Moloch and giving Penance to a Rothschild.

Blink 182 guy calls Podesta "Lord" in one of his emails...

Michael Aquino started the Temple of Set...

Jefferey Epstein has a Temple on his pedophile island that is burning down right now...

These people are Satanic Priests and Priestesses addicted to POWER.

You got some serious blinders on if you can't see this by now.

Why is there no arrests? Because they own the cops, have blackmail on the FBI, and own the Judges. We are living in a world controlled by a Satanic Cult.

edit on 8-4-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
nobody but ats has the guts to talk about how corrupt she is. keep up the pressure.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Dont you get the point here? I'm afraid it went right over your head.

All this energy of thought put into the 'hypothetical' "Arkancide", where if they did kill those 186 people it'd be MAJOR, right?

Yet meanwhile they have a bonafide ONE MILLION DEAD following their wake. And that should be the Big Story, yet I see an even more perverse 'Big Story': that mobs of people are so mentally shut down via Two Party + MSM System tunnelvision that a million dead (including tens of thousands domestic due to policy teaming up with our arch enemies Al Qaeda) is a non-issue just so long as they didnt order mafia style hits on them.

"This is mass madness, you maniacs!" - Howard Beale

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
not to mention all her friends are convicted pedophiles. You are who you run with.

These people are slavers, using war, division, and the privately owned federal reserve to enslave humanity.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Not a bad point, there is no doubt the Bush body count is right up there as well..

What is that thing on her tongue Annie? Did she burn her mouth on hot coffee or some soup?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This guy on there?
Walter Scheib Clinton Chef’s Drowning

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There have been so many. I really don't get how people can't see it! The Clintons should be in Gitmo!

Mass murder, war crimes, etc are common traits of "both" Party's career politicians. So the cognitive dissonance on this topic is universal as far as most people into "politics" is concerned. As long as the MSM doesnt prompt everyone to focus on these issues, as long as they wont put this stuff into proper perspective, then it goes on as good as unquestioned.

'
Yeah, I think you are right. I don't like the Bushes or McCain, or that rotten Dick Cheney either. Grandpa say that Rumsfield is a bad guy too

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm sure Spanky will fix things for you. No wait, he's to busy with his 4 year money grab and run.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I can't figure out how come Trump is alive, I thought he would have been dead by now for winning the election.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
and counting, ...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

What is that thing on her tongue Annie? Did she burn her mouth on hot coffee or some soup?

Lol. I don't know why I find what you said so funny... but I just keep laughing. I can't help it!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This is stupid, attributing deaths from wars to her thst she didn't start, like the Arab spring.

Now look how many people have died from George Bush actually starting wars in afghanistan and Iraq. Those are deaths that can actually be attributed.

Or what about Henry Kissinger, illegally killing milions in Asia? There is a real murderer for you and he's still free. Hopefully he'll die soon, but why all this BS about HIllary and no one ever talks about him?

And what about big business that kills people around the world all the time? Just air pollution alone is shown to cause 2 million deaths a year, then add to that deaths from faulty products, cancer from chemicals, people dying because they can't afford corporate healthcare. There's some real killers for you.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Oh pffft.

Did Bush have a weird thing on his tounge? I mean that's disgusting. You have to admit!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join