It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Open Your Eyes

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I just don't know. The fact that the Russians denied there was any attack at all is suspicious. But I don't know why Assad would want to do it. Maybe there's a hidden reason, or maybe it was done by some loose cannon. I don't want to speculate too much anyway, its unclear. Fog of war. And I don't have the time to research at ton right now.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

What makes these "visionary" truth-understanding people so special?

Perhaps they learned something from WMD in Iraq fiasco. That media cannot be trusted to tell the truth because its majority owned by the Military Industrial Complex or now called Military-Industrial-Media Complex.

Dwight D. Eisenhower ended his presidential term by warning the nation about the increasing power of the military-industrial complex.

Kennedy warned of Secret Societies within the US.

You must admit something is just not right about US wanting to start WW3 with Russia because Assad used some WMD on some muslims? Didn't realize US loved Muslums so much!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Based on media reports last night Russia believes that the US may launch a strike to perhaps make the area of the aledged strike unstable then the inspectors may deme the area unsafe therefore the area will be closed no inspection no outcome no evidence which would allow an airstrike based ignorance .... since when does the US require the outcome of inspection they proved that in Iraq

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Russia supplies most of the gas to Europe at the moment. Everyone pretty much agree on that? As far as I know, Qatar wants a pipeline through Syria to bring gas to Europe

Didn't Assad refuse permission to build a pipeline because they are allies with Russia?

Also, Iran plans to build a pipeline to Europe to sell gas. And as far as I know, this has approval by the Russians because of course, they are allies. And their gas supply is less than Qatar, so would not be a bigger competitor

We all know that America is allied with Qatar. It wants the pipeline to come from Qatar, so it's allies can compete with Russia in the European gas market.

Hence why the West want to remove Assad and replace him with a puppet leader who will allow the Qatar pipeline rather than Iran's.

So, we are all being lied too, and could potentially go into a ww3 because of these sociopaths. What we are seeing now are quite obviously false flags, but Russia will not back down, Assad will not back down. The west will continue to use mainstream media To get the people on their side to justify a ww3, and as so many people are brainwashed by their government, they will most prob succeed, and will only open our eyes when it is too late

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I wish everyone researched as well as you do'. Rather than turning into a east v west situation. There is always an underlining reason i cant believe people still think that there govenments are there to serve the people and therefore never make anything up and false flags dont happen. We are entitled as free thinking people to have opinions its turning the opinion into a belief that is the the area no one researches. What you have posted is eye opening stuff it has broadened my scope on the issue and it makes perfect sense. Thank you for your excellent contribution

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It was reported the Sarin bomb was an air dropped bomb. The below picture is the official picture of the exploded shell carrying the Sarin. I'm not a ordinance expert but I have seen more IED craters than I care to remember and this sure looks like a ground detonation to me. If this was in fact detonated on the ground then the entire official report is a lie.

EDIT: The skull signifies there is still Sarin present

edit on 12-4-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The Russians are lead by a communist dictator.

Assad is lead by a brutal dictator who is responsible for half of a million deaths, people who wanted Democracy.

We read their news, Sputnik/RT.

You tell us to "open our eyes" and then spout the exact same garbage we are reading on the Russian propaganda news.

No.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
It was reported the Sarin bomb was an air dropped bomb. The below picture is the official picture of the exploded shell carrying the Sarin. I'm not a ordinance expert but I have seen more IED craters than I care to remember and this sure looks like a ground detonation to me. If this was in fact detonated on the ground then the entire official report is a lie.

Russia swears that there was no gas attack at all.

So who do you believe?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: Outlier13

It's a valid point to consider. In all reality we have absolutely no way of validating if a Sarin gas bomb was dropped or not. Critical thinking makes such an attack by Assad implausible. He has nothing to gain.

I am simply making an informed observation that the official pictures of the exploded Sarin bomb that are being widely circulated look like a ground detonation and not from an air dropped bomb.

edit on 12-4-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris
This is informative:
I wowww.quora.com...
I would say the petro dollar hegemony being threatened also plays a significant part. Iraq didn't play ball, Iran doesn't, Syria is on 'friendly' terms with Iran. Meanwhile Genie Oil & Gas hover in the sidelines in the Golan heights with Murdoch,Cheney and a Rothschild on the board of strategic advisors along with a host of Israeli businessmen on the board of directors. So media,political influence and banking sorted.
But it's about a gas attack and freedom for the people from a brutal dictator right, just like Iraq?

edit on 13-4-2018 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

What looks different about a bomb or whatever being dropped and exploding on impact and a ground detonation?

What is the source of your photo?

Is it not the case that a nerve agent of some sort was mixed with the chlorine gas, possibly sarin, but not yet known?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

IED's are crudely rigged and as a result have irregular blast patterns. The rebels most likely rigged the shell from the side which is what creates an irregular ground crater as referenced in the picture. You can also see the "C" bend in the canister which clearly shows a one sided primary detonation direction. An air dropped blast tends to be very uniform with its crater.

The source of the picture is what has been circulating in all of the news agencies. Where they received that picture is suspect as well since it supposedly came from the White Hats who are themselves highly suspect in their ties and true purpose.

My point is the official story is that Assad "dropped" this bomb during an aerial raid. I call BS because this official photo does not show blast from a dropped bomb. Therefore the official story is a lie.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: colang

Due to the joint efforts of Syria Russia and Iran Syria is almost rebel free. So as Assard is and Allies are just on the verge of total victory Present Assad now decides to fly over the area in a chopper and drop one of those nasty chemical weapons on mainly civilians ... if you need to read it again ... Seriously read it for the third time and it makes less sense. And of course why not launce a chemical attack whist the US has a presence in Syria ...this makes less sense than trying to rationalize an episode of Gilligans Island. Just to add the icing on the cake look at where the the reports originated from The White Helmets and other rebels broke the news to a gullible public seriously who writes these scripts .....For what it's worth it's my opinion this is number 2 false flag to demonize Russia

Just wanted to offer my support to your theory. It's exactly as I see it... Russian and Assad have already won.

What would they gain from gassing civilians? = International condemnation and airstrikes weakening their position.

What would the "rebels" gain? = International support saving them from destruction, help and airstrikes from the West and weakening Assad and the Russians strengthening their own position.

It's a no brainer.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join