It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Open Your Eyes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad - as the Gut shows the game is up; the so called Russian involvement in the Novichok Skirpal attack unraveled.

As was shown in some threads last year the white Helmets were not what they appeared to be.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: angeldoll

^^^ logic in a nutshell - triggered by irrelevant stuff, ignores the context, proceeds to provide further confirmation of non-existent intellectual prowess, gets all information /// blah blah blah

Lol.

Pot, meet kettle!

LOL - you're all coming out of the woodwork today innit - again with the zero context, lack of intelligence and chock-full of previous triggering carried over to this thread.

You're pathetic, and too easy to read.

Get some research into you, stop acting like a tool and see the big picture about what going on in Syria.

I hope you realise that your response simply reaffirms your liberal mindset - you got nuthin therefore when I go high, you go low.

(LOL - I bet that triggers you too)

Monty Python has nothing on you.
Trump, who you daily defend from thread to thread, said that Assad is an animal and warned Iran and Russia. Yet here you are insulting people who share the same opinion as Trump.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

It makes it very difficult for the military industrial complex better known as the US shadow government to sell trillions of dollars worth of more killing devices and of course when you look at the pro west Countries that border on Russia they need to buy missile defense systems "just in case" ..... Russia invaded Afghanistan they had conflicts With the chechens if my memory serves me correct that was in the USSR days and somewhere they had a Territorial war with Japan I think they are the only acts of aggression I can remember (please if there's others someone post them ) this Spread out over about 60 years I think ... The USA in contrast .... Bay of pigs Vietnam Central and South America Somalia Afghanistan Iraq Libya Korea Iraq again Syria And I got a few that I don't remember. It has being very rare that Russia has been the Aggressor The big one that people Normally forget is in history there has only been one country that has detonated A nuclear device on another country Miainy killing civilians The good old USA

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

You said it my man Welcome to the eyes wide open club lol
edit on 8 4 2018 by colang because: Incorrect spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: angeldoll

^^^ logic in a nutshell - triggered by irrelevant stuff, ignores the context, proceeds to provide further confirmation of non-existent intellectual prowess, gets all information /// blah blah blah

Lol.

Pot, meet kettle!

LOL - you're all coming out of the woodwork today innit - again with the zero context, lack of intelligence and chock-full of previous triggering carried over to this thread.

You're pathetic, and too easy to read.

Get some research into you, stop acting like a tool and see the big picture about what going on in Syria.

I hope you realise that your response simply reaffirms your liberal mindset - you got nuthin therefore when I go high, you go low.

(LOL - I bet that triggers you too)

Monty Python has nothing on you.
Trump, who you daily defend from thread to thread, said that Assad is an animal and warned Iran and Russia. Yet here you are insulting people who share the same opinion as Trump.

I couldn't G.A.F about Trump - I don't defend him you tool, I attack libtards and their pathetic logic as they go about being bat sh!t crazy that Trump breathes air, and eats food, and blinks his eyes n sh!t.

Trumps opinion on Syria and in particular Assad is exactly that - his opinion. His opinion does not change my opinion that Syria was likely hit by team-USA as a false flag. and of course the overwhelming lack of proof in either case speaks volumes - the only constant is USA attempting to frame Assad for chemical weapons attacks on his own people - again, this is the 3rd time.

"yet here you are insulting people who share the same opinion as Trump" - toughen up princess, you need to lay off the feelings and get a dose of facts into ya - I don't play by the 'rules'.

You really need to get a better grasp on reality - not everything is black and white, team-trump vs team-Hillary, liberal vs conservative.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: colang

It makes it very difficult for the military industrial complex better known as the US shadow government to sell trillions of dollars worth of more killing devices and of course when you look at the pro west Countries that border on Russia they need to buy missile defense systems "just in case" ..... Russia invaded Afghanistan they had conflicts With the chechens if my memory serves me correct that was in the USSR days and somewhere they had a Territorial war with Japan I think they are the only acts of aggression I can remember (please if there's others someone post them ) this Spread out over about 60 years I think ... The USA in contrast .... Bay of pigs Vietnam Central and South America Somalia Afghanistan Iraq Libya Korea Iraq again Syria And I got a few that I don't remember. It has being very rare that Russia has been the Aggressor The big one that people Normally forget is in history there has only been one country that has detonated A nuclear device on another country Miainy killing civilians The good old USA

Yep, guess Japan should have thought that Pearl Harbor attack through a little better...unintended consequences and all...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: colang

When you get the president of Syria's name right we will consider listening to you but since you don't even know his name a very minor detail your post content is highly suspect .

^^^Liberal logic in a nutshell - triggered by irrelevant stuff, ignores the context, proceeds to provide further confirmation of non-existent intellectual prowess, gets all information direct from CNN and US government and John Kerry - takes it as fact without questioning motives or the pipeline.

I think they call that a shill...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Perl Harbor only happened because the US allowed it to as that was there pretext to become involved in WW2 let's try the logic route here shall we ...... Japan bombs Perl Harbor (And it was pretty coincidental that probably the worst ships in the US fleet were stationed there) perhaps just luck or the Japanese were absolute crap planners.. So let's get back to facts ...Japan does there thing and the US send the greater number of troops and equipment to England and North Africa... and of course Japan as well ... so Japan bombs Pearl Harbor and the US gets involved in Europe makes perfect sense if you are drunk

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

So either Trump is dumb AF, just like all liberals, or he’s in on it and playing along with the deep state’s FF deception.

Which is it? Which ever one it is, how can anyone defend him?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Or I just have higher standards huh? Really you don't think facts and accuracy are important?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Or I just have higher standards huh? Really you don't think facts and accuracy are important?

Yes They are, hence the reason something is not right with this. But Hey, if you are happy getting facts and figures from governments that decieve us time and time again, that whatever rocks the boat!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

ISTANBUL — A missile strike on an air base in central Syria was carried out by Israeli warplanes early Monday and caused multiple casualties, according to the Syrian and Russian governments, amid fears of a wider confrontation between world powers.

Israeli officials did not immediately comment on the reports. The raid on the T-4 airfield in Homs province — believed also to be a base for Iranian and Iranian-allied militias — comes as tensions rise over possible U.S. military action in Syria in response to an alleged chemical strike near Damascus late Saturday.

source

So, now the Israeli's are in the game too. Now they can blame anyone.
What if the Israeli's was the one doing the alleged poisoning? Would they gain anything?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
----- WARNING! EDUCATED OPINION BELOW! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Believe it or not, there are nations out there who will do this to their own people. The USA isn't the only country with a shady past.

-You are wrong. Although the Syrians have gained significant ground, they are not on the verge of victory. This was a rebel-held city. Rebels hold territory through the outer cities of Syria, and still have aid from Coalition and NATO forces. Stop lying.

-Russia's announcement of this being a hoax was released through their state controlled media. Of course they are going to deny it.

-Syria was found responsible for the Apr 6 chemical attack last year by the UN. Are you really telling me that they are not capable of doing it twice? Or is the UN lying in order for the US to have its way in the world? (Don't flatter yourself). They have denied having chemical weapons altogether, but we even know when and where they were made.

-President Trump recently announced he wanted US involvement in Syria to cease within 6 months. Why the hell would we then go and stage an attack like this? To "nation build"? To go to war with a reemerging Russia? To secure natural resources in Syria? You may not know this, but the resources we gain from Africa and the rest of the Middle East through legal trade alone would make a war with Syria not worth it. War's not free, and we are spread thin already.

-On top of all of this, we have the potential trade war with China, potential nuclear war with North Korea, the national guard being activated to secure the border, not to mention our involvement in other parts of the Middle East. We don't want war with Russia or Syria. And it makes zero sense to stage an attack. The amount of high level cooperation and approval that needs makes it even more unlikely.

Posts like the OP's should be more carefully researched, at the very least based in more then just a distrust for the media.
Conspiracies ARE real. Which is why this site is legit. But not everything is one. In fact, the broken English and poor spelling of the OP shows me that there's another reason he's spouting all this anti USA BS.
In my opinion, the Syrian regime is testing the (soon to be) newly appointed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, while taking advantage of the fact that we are involved in war elsewhere (social, trade, and military) and our attention is spread somewhat thin. Most importantly, this is a tactic they are using to frighten the rebels and lower their morale. They are trying to crush an extremely resilient force, and they will use any means necessary. Including burning children chemically. They've done it before.

TLDR- The Syrian regime using chemical weapons in not far-fetched. It is an effective tactic to lower the Rebels' morale and gain territory, and they have been guilty of doing so in the past. This scenario is MUCH more likely than the US or NATO forces staging an attack or even fabricating it completely it order to war with Syria or Russia. It makes little to no sense to do that. The amount of bipartisan cooperation it takes to plan a false-flag event really is copious. Have you seen how poorly our government works together? If you haven't already, get familiar with things like Operation Northwoods and learn how such an event would come to fruition. Read my full post for facts and educated opinions.

Stop spouting crap. And stop gassing up people who spout crap.
Deny Ignorance.
edit on 9-4-2018 by TearThePod because: spacing

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

True are false? Other countries sale and export arms like the USA. And fund proxy wars.

I see the simple true or false being bypassed for a propaganda style rant......

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TearThePod

Broken English you say buddy. Mate I'm from Melbourne Australia I was born here from Italian Australian parents. There's your first epic fail.
Lower the morale of the rebels I think that the rebels occupy only a minute amount of Syrian territory as apposed to 12 months ago in fact ... when was the last time there was a report of the rebels gaining any ground ?? I'm guessing if I was a rebel and I'm looking at a map of Syria comparing what was occupied 12 months ago and what is current I can't see a reason to celebrate can you ?

Trumps announcement was in stark contrast to the State Department. Hang on are you really suggesting that The President of the United States actually runs the place ..where is the cave you live in then ?
Back to your super rebels you mention did someone forget to tell you it's not just the Syrians it's a quite imposing force consisting of Iran Russia and the Syrian Government plenty of big guns to get rid 9f those pesky rebels wouldn't you say ?
Well now I'm going to click my heels together 3 times and believe that the UN does not manufacture stories climate change comes straight to mind.
There are plenty more reasons for this event being set up by outside parties rather than the Syrian Government. The scenes from the hospital resembled a B grade production rather than a real event.
I'm guessing based on your comment of a potential nuclear war with North korea you dont get the newspapers delivered to your cave then. So for anyone that also lives in a cave and remains uniformed President Trump and Kim are planning a summit and North Korea is Signaling scraping there nuclear program..
Now remind me where the UN is based again which country hostes them....
You call it crap I'm sprouting and you being the orical you are naturally the verbal Diarrhea you sprout is 100 % on target
How many eggs Did the Easter Bunny leave you

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Of course other countries dabble but are you even comparing the wars America start to push arms. Now rather than true or false how about you let me in and list here 5 proxy wars started by other countries to satisfy there Military industrial complex
.My learned friend a floor is yours

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: colang
a reply to: neutronflux

Of course other countries dabble but are you even comparing the wars America start to push arms. Now rather than true or false how about you let me in and list here 5 proxy wars started by other countries to satisfy there Military industrial complex
.My learned friend a floor is yours

List of wars Russian involved in since 1991

Russian Federation (1991–present)
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Can you answer how many wars are on the list? Or you just going to rant somemore instead of supplying a simple answer.

And countries don’t have to be at war to sale arms to.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I apologize for the English comment then, and for the aggressive reply. Since the dialogue has started, I'll be civil.

I'm aware of the US/ N Korea summit. That doesn't mean they are not still a threat if/when trade restrictions are lifted. I'd rather be on the side of caution instead of assuming things will be fine. That topic could be its own thread.

I never said that they were celebrating. In fact, on many fronts, they are indeed losing. But that doesn't mean they are giving up. They are stubborn and they are well armed. If the Syrian/Iranian/Russian forces are so imposing like you say, why are there even still Rebel cities at all after all this time?
Do you think the chemical attack from last year was also fake?
How about the crisis that was in Aleppo?
Please explain to me the benefits of what you are insinuating. If we are falsely claiming that Russians are carrying out assassinations in England, and that Russian-backed forces are using chemical weapons, and that Russians are leading airstrikes on civilian populations (Aleppo), what is there to gain? This would clearly be a unified effort, including Australia as well as the rest of the Five Eye nations, to demonize Russia and anyone supported by them.
Does the rest of the world fear the rise of a powerful Russian state again? Enough to spread that kind of false narrative?

Doesn't it seem more likely that the former KGB operative and current dictator of Russia would be capable of approving these atrocities?
The dictator in Syria is responsible for the deaths of nearly half a million people of his OWN people. According to the cited source on Wiki, he has killed or wounded over 11% of a population he is supposed to represent. Not to mentions the millions he has displaced.

As always, the most effective lies have truth to them. Even if all of the world is wrongly attempting to demonize Russia and all their proxies, and they have convinced all of the media to do the same, there is no doubting the Syrian dirtbag needs to go because of what he has done and is doing. And there's no denying that he has Russian support.

We (USA, Australia, allies) aren't the best. But we are indeed better than the worst.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Funny, Russia is on this list too.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join