It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: angeldoll
doesnt know what the word protagonist means....uses it incorrectly but thinks she scored a point....
originally posted by: The GUT
colang--Thank you making this thread and I hope you don't mind me reposting your list of questions and points from another thread. I think they are very coherent and a logical base from which to consider this newest as regards Syria:
1. The "Rebels" are as good as finished so why use chemical weapons.
2. President Assad would be fully aware of the consequences of using such weapons which makes no sense
3. Russia has been warning of a false flag incident for the past few months.
4. Due to The Syrian Government inviting Russia to remove ISIS the only possible way the imperialist Americans could achieve there goal of turning Syria into another Libya is through false flags against Syria and Russia
5. The reports of the aledged Chemical Attacks have come from the white helmets and other so called rebel groups
6. The Rebel Groups reporting these "incidents "all have ties or are proxies of Washington
7. Amazing we hear the word Chemicals again while the so called false flag chemical attacks in the UK are so fresh
Anyone that believes that Assad would carry this out still believe the Easter Bunny brings eggs at Easter.
originally posted by: skywatcher44
a reply to: colang
So the British poisoned the ex Russian Ho Ho
And the Ukranians shot down MH17 Hum Hum
And Mr Assad didna have a few barrels of poison to drop ever ? ( +400 000 Dead Charges Already mainly Civilians )
And those Towers in Amurica.
O and those Russian planes that keep teasing us all here in Europe.
Nothing to think about here says RT..
originally posted by: schuyler
I'm sorry, but here's yet another "open your eyes!" post by someone who apparently feels he is positioned to understand The Truth and is visionary while everyone else is somehow blind to the issues. What makes these "visionary" truth-understanding people so special? I'm guessing the rebels here are thinking Assad is yet another brutal dictator enslaving his own people who needs to leave. To these people "opening your eyes!" has rather the opposite meaning. Perhaps YOU ought to open YOUR eyes rather than support a corrupt regime being supported by other corrupt regimes. Sounds to me like you are biased in favor of the Assad regime and can't handle the fact that Assad has gassed his own people. You're just an apologist and your point of view has to be considered in that light as not credible.