It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 hurt after knife-wielding man attacks Indianapolis crowd

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I've seen a raccoon kill a dog by dunking it's head in water.
We need to ban water.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
We need to ban water.

That wouldn't be enough. Ban life. Kill all pregnant women to save the planet.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

We need to ban water.

That wouldn't be enough. Ban life. Kill all pregnant women to save the planet.

I think the left is working on that already...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Bravo!

Way to propagate the "us vs them" mentality. Left vs right, black vs white, up vs down... a divided population is much easier to control than a united people.

Great way to tow the duality paradigm, and assure the masses don't wake up. We've done well to split the population almost exactly 50/50 (left/right), and you've bought right into it!

Keep pushing for your "team", rather than focus on what is similar between us all.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: badw0lf

Knives are deadly, just not as deadly as a guns can be, we all know this, well except for those die hards that can't handle reality.

I stabbed myself in the leg once, up in the inner thigh. Severed 2 minor arteries, just missed a major one.

I lived... now if I'd had a gun, after a bottle of vodka and 9 red bulls, who knows what I'd have blown off..

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere

Is he wrong?

Or do you just pontificate?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

We need to ban water.

I don't know why this is making me laugh so much...

I love dogs but something about those little raccoon hands dunking the dog... Hil-f'ing-larious!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere

Keep pushing for your "team", rather than focus on what is similar between us all.

I actually do not have a team, but I can see extremism in either direction.. I have no problem saying "Right" either, but in this case it is the Left.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

What... the "left" is saying "Ban all life. Kill all pregnant women to save the planet", are they?

Funny... I've only heard those that call themselves "right" saying that the left are saying such stupid things... sounds to me like an instance of "putting words in someone else's mouth"... and it's obviously sarcastic and completely non-constructive to any meaningful dialogue.

What "case" are you referring to that it is the "left" this time? Anything? Or was it just a good opportunity to throw out a snide remark to widen the divide between people's opinions? Cheering for a side in a partisan echo chamber?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

What... the "left" is saying "Ban all life. Kill all pregnant women to save the planet", are they?

Triggered? Can you tell sarcasm when it happens? I don't really care, but abortions is a money making endeavor, and the left supports those who push it more for profit than care. Now I'm not for the religious side either that abortions have no place...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

time to ban stupid false equivalancy.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

lol... reading not your strong point? I specifically stated that comment was sarcasm in my post you quote mined from... maybe try reading beyond the first paragraph.

This is a thread about stabbings, so abortions are completely off topic... but guess what?... When it comes to abortions... not your body, not your choice. Seems you are triggered by even the thought of a woman having self-determination about her body.

Still towing the Left/right narrative as well?... the left are the evil abortionists?... it does indeed seem you have a "team".

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I've cleaned a wild boar with a couple good dogs and a carpet cutter.
Where do we draw the line on this nonsense.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

When it comes to abortions... not your body, not your choice. Seems you are triggered by even the thought of a woman having self-determination about her body.

Did YOU read my post lol...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hopefully the UK will ban the bipod knife.....

Feel good legislation and all....
edit on 4/10/2018 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'm glad he didnt have a brick too

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
I'm glad he didnt have a brick too

Coming from the one that called me stupid... if armed with a brick, at least they'd have stood a chance.

Oh my word... imagine the thought. A person armed with a projectile weapon vs a person armed with a fixed weapon.

Yeah... screw you skalla.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join