It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man dies is shoddy Trump Tower

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Trump Derangement Syndrome is alive and well in some it would seem. What a stupid thing to say or believe, kinda like the idiots tweeting out cheers and wishing total destruction during the fire. I guess they forgot real people live in that building and not Russian Bots.

As for special elections, let the blue wave run wild with all that energy and enthusiasm for when it comes time for the big election, they won't be ready as they will believe they already voted for their guy and just stay home.

Unfortunately, voters on both sides are prone to those beliefs. It's a shame we live in a country so many wish to live or try to emulate in their own countries yet we rarely meet a voter participation percentage of 40 % in our own backyards. Maybe this is something else President Trump will change.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: gariac

Trump once fought legislation requiring sprinklers in NYC buildings

Nearly two decades ago, Trump, then one of the Big Apple’s most prominent real estate moguls, lobbied against Mayor Rudy Giuliani-era legislation that considered whether sprinklers should be installed in all residential buildings after two fatal fires in Brooklyn and Manhattan.

Trump called city officials like famed Queens politician Archie Spigner, whose council committee compiled the bill, to argue that sprinklers were too expensive — at $4 per square foot — to install throughout an entire building, the New York Times reported at the time.

The future president backed off on panning the proposal after it was tweaked to grandfather existing buildings — such as Trump Tower — or structures for which building permits had already been filed, such as the Trump World Tower. Construction on the 72-floor building opposite the United Nations began in 1999.

CARMAKERS FOUGHT AIRBAGS. SO WHAT?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This Trump Tower thing has really been an eye opener. Never before have I seen people that I thought were sane, ethical humans cheering on the deaths and injuries of another. Of course, when stated that way there is plenty of backpeddling. "Oh, i don't want anyone hurt...i just want Trump to lose prestige" or something along those lines.

The incongruence displayed in that thinking....i cannot believe I am interacting with sane people. At least, I hope im not. Its easier to make it through my day believing that the people I know in day to day life don't really put human life behind scoring some cheap political smears.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Wanna see a real crazy.....

TED NUGENT SAYS DEMOCRATS SHOULD BE SHOT LIKE COYOTES

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Wanna see a real crazy.....

TED NUGENT SAYS DEMOCRATS SHOULD BE SHOT LIKE COYOTES

www.newsweek.com...

Yeah, one loudmouthed asshole with a long history of saying outlandish things. Means nothing when people I've loved/respected for years are hoping for innocent people to die.

The last time I saw people cheering over death in a burning building, it was 9/11.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Collateral damage has been acceptable to people for years. The end justifies the means. It's frickin sad we have devolved into this type of thinking.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
But who protect citizens from idiots like yourself spreading misleading propaganda.
. a reply to: gariac

<< 1  2   >>

join