It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Big price to pay': Trump warns countries backing 'animal' Assad

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Donald Trump has warned Russia and Iran there will be a "big price to pay" for backing the Syrian regime after a suspected chemical attack.

The US President condemned as "mindless" and "SICK" reports of at least 70 people being killed, and a further 500 injured, in an alleged chlorine gas attack in the city of Douma in eastern Ghouta.

There has been no independent verification of the claims - made by the White Helmets rescue service and other opposition-linked medical relief groups - of a chemical attack.

The allegations have been denied by the Syrian government and Russia.

Syrian media accused anti-Assad fighters in Douma of making "chemical attack fabrications", while Moscow rejected the claims as "fake news".

'Big price to pay': Trump warns countries backing 'animal' Assad

The focus has rapidly shifted towards Syria's chemical weapon attack. It seems that Trumps tweets have been contradicting themselves before and after his election here some proof

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

I'm sure he was pulling out of Syria last week now this happens? Something seems off...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What a tool.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Chemical weapon use demands action...

How can anyone be opposed to invading Syria???

I don’t care about Russia or Syrian or ISIL forces...we will annihilate them within a month and occupy any and all of Arabia in perpetuity...
It’s simply a matter of whether or not we have the will and desire to eradicate evil...
Think Japan post world war 2....anyone whose been to Tokyo notices the giant American base...just in case

-Chris

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

Donald Trump has warned Russia and Iran there will be a "big price to pay" for backing the Syrian regime after a suspected chemical attack.

You mean after defeating US Global aspirations, yet again. What did they think, the Russians would stand by this time?

Korea, and Vietnam come to mind.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It's apparent that Trump watches Fox and reacts to any story that strikes his fancy with his twitter. He can't even remember his past tweets that contradicts his new tweets. Sad, very sad, believe me!!

link   
a reply to: Christosterone
In doing so we could start a major war between some big players. And in order for the US to do this within a month would require a large force that would stretch our supply lines. And that would put us right at the bears door step. Probably not the best idea.

link   

Ummm...perhaps Trump was honest in his sentiments about pulling out of Syria...perhaps not...

One things for certain...the deep state doesn't want Assad as Syria's leader...nor do the neocons in both parties...

"I'm pulling troops out of Syria"...followed by an immediate..."gas attack"...

It's so obvious it's sickening...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
True to form for the twitter in chief....

Over one year into his presidency Trump blames Obama for latest Syria gas attack in Twitter blitz

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

John Kerry said that Obama had the Chemical Weapons removed from Syria.
www.breitbart.com...

Did Syria buy some more?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Mr. President, Get rid of the "animal"...or ignore him and come home. (I choose the latter.)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This in no way benefits America at all. Oh wait......
Remember the babies on the floors. The babies, who the ambassadors daughter told us, which had been taken of incubators and left to die on the floor?
You know I don't believe a SINGLE thing American 'intelligence states. Not one thing.

This is so unbelievably good timing for USA and thw deep state. Assad is literally (according to them) the most idiotic leader in the world! Or. . . . . Is something else afoot here.

This should take the heat of the Skripal case eh. That fell apart. Gives the public something else to be 'convinced of'. I wish they'd stop pretending and just have at it. Atm the whole world just seems to be in constant shock. That's not good for people's mindset to be in fear all the time - no one takes any actions in that state.
Planned if you ask me. Keep the fear going....

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

There has been no independent verification of the claims - made by the White Helmets rescue service and other opposition-linked medical relief groups - of a chemical attack.

Well that speaks volumes. He might want verification before spouting off.

In other news, there was a chemical attack in my living room yesterday. Poutine will do that to you. My wife and daughters can confirm that.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The last city in the Eastern Ghouta is surrounded on all sides with overwhelming military force. The Syrian Arab Army has complete control of the situation and until yesterday had been attempting to free the thousands of civilian and military prisoners Jaish Al Islam holds. Russia has been directly assisting with the negotiations and until now things had been going relatively smoothly.

Why would Assad order the use of chemical weapons, which had no tactical benefit, where victory was already assured? Why would he attempt to turn the entire world against him at the moment of victory? This is an obvious false flag event and it shows that either Donald Trump knows this to be true and is lying to everyone or his advisors within his cabinet and the CIA are lying to him to continue their agenda.

Jaish Al-Islam used one last ditch effort to bring in western intervention and it has failed. What it has done, however, is set the narrative that Assad did order these attacks and that he's is an "animal". The intention here is to dehumanize Assad and dehumanize the countries that support him as a pretext for continued aggression and a possible all out conflict with Iran. The only evidence the U.S. has is based on biased reports from Jaish Al Islam and the US is risking WW3 based on this one-sided information. I wouldn't be surprised if the people they are showing killed from this chemical weapons attack were the prisoners the SAA were attempting to rescue.

edit on 8-4-2018 by Tenbatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Because some of us are still sane and don't feel like sparking WW3 for PNAC. But feel free to lead the charge, Christ be with you!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Yes today the press, CBS? Anyway they said to stand by for some very disturbing video from the thing but only showed folks getting sprayed down with a hose.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'll wait to see how it plays out, but I can become a non-Trump supporter faster than I became a Trump supporter.

It's true that if we leave Syria, we leave it to Russia and strengthen Iran, however this empire building and foreign policy we've been pursuing isn't my personal conception of Making America Great Again.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Chemical weapon use demands action...

I don’t care about Russia or Syrian or ISIL forces...we will annihilate them within a month and occupy any and all of Arabia in perpetuity...
It’s simply a matter of whether or not we have the will and desire to eradicate evil...
Think Japan post world war 2....anyone whose been to Tokyo notices the giant American base...just in case

I've been laying out a thick case of why the CIA needs to be eradicated, for like a decade now.

But of course they make the case for it themselves better than I ever could. Like with this latest "gas attack". Effing savages.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Someone explain the logic for me:

Assad etc wants USA out of Syria. RIGHT???

So Trump announces last week USA pulling out of Syria.

Then a handful of days later Assad attacks his own people to prompt USA to stay. WHY? WHY?? WHY???

Did Assad suddenly run out of conventional munitions and had to resort to chemical bathtub concoction BS to get the job done? And the job again, oh, kids wasnt it? What other purpose to attack kids with chems other than to prompt Trump to stick around?

So again, WHY THE F would Assad actually go an do it? What purpose would it serve besides keep USA in Syria?? Why would Assad want to keep USA in Syria???

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Could this false flag be any more obvious?

It's sickening.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
I mean technically it could.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join