It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump chickens out again

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

I can't wait for him to be impeached.....I'll take Carter and Obama any day....Ronnie Reagan had 50+ indicted and CONVICTED for Iran-Contra, also raised my federal taxes by cutting out deductions for taxes already paid...."W" got us into war in 2 countries, spent the surplus supplied by Clinton in his first year by giving it to the wealthy in tax breaks, and created the biggest depression since 1929 hurting millions of people. now the right-wing voted in Trump....who makes "W" look like Rhode scholar...and AGAIN in their first year!!!....cut taxes on the wealthy while taking it away from the poor.....that was the only big legislative accomplishment done last year by the republican majority

You don't remember the massive recession with Carter and 3 buck a gallon in 1980...of course you don't. Hell you can't even remember how screwed so many Americans were a mere 7 years ago with no end in sight... of course you don't. Remember many middle class not able to make ends meet anymore, or so many losing their middle class job to fight for a position at burger king, of course you don't.

You and others been yelling for Trump impeachment BEFORE he even entered office...lol You want the tax reduction to go to a tax increase? You want the fed to go crazy with cost to make 2.3 trillion seem like chicken feed? You want Bernie's 4 trillion health care? Have fun...doesn't matter to me. I did fine under Obama, doing great under Trump and I'll even be OK under Bernie, but you know the 150 million middle class that will no longer be there, hell they might not like it...so enjoy your future...lol

Trump is the closest thing to a moderate willing to work with both sides, has shown he is willing, but hell 2018 elections is more important than the country prosperity. Trump's impeachment is more important than a healthy country, man so many haters...

edit on 9-4-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Sometimes you just have to act like a responsible adult

TRUE

and interact with people you don't really want to

FALSE

I see nothing wrong with being a hard ass when it comes to being a President. That includes not taking any sh!t and saying f-u to the people who are against you. He's only got 4 years, 8 max, he ain't got time to F around with kiss asses catch my drift?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: socalf
a reply to: RazorV66

At least Obama could read

Lol did you see what happened when his teleprompter stopped working...lol It took him about 5 years to actually be able to mumble words other than what was on the screen. At least Trump can talk off tele...and oh boy does he..I don't think he has actually made it though a single scripted session. Obama was a scared rabbit off the teleprompter for a very long time...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

He is Also Your Worst Enemy , a Confident Extrovert ............Shoo Little Man ....

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Pahahahaha

Aww the left is upset Trump didn't go to the joke dinner party full of pathetic liberals

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
He already gives the talk show comedians gold. I dont think he wants to offer platinum. Did you see colbert at bush jrs correspondence dinner? Laughs.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
He dodged the dinner last year as well. I don't foresee him ever attending it since he's cultivated such a bad reputation with the press.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Trump may be a lot of things but he's no coward.
...and by golly, he has the heel spurs to prove it!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
They don't do the cheeseburgers right
That's the "official" reason
Qanon will be posting later .....

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Don’t try to bullsh!t me.
Obama couldn’t read the alphabet.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Sad.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Makes me laugh if it was Clinton refusing to go or her lawyers office raided many would be all over it.
But because trump is their coward they give a free pass.
Hypocrites.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Man you really are a classic poster on this site, I'm curious but do you believe the crap you type or are you just having fun making retarded comments to wind people up?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Obama was great at them, he ensured Trump ran by continually mocking and attacking him under the guise of joking. Now hopefully obama rots in prison for attempting to destroy this country.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

So, I'm curious, did the doctor lie?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Man you really are a classic poster on this site, I'm curious but do you believe the crap you type or are you just having fun making retarded comments to wind people up?

And you think a statement like “At least Obama can read” is not retarded?
They implied that Trump cannot read....is that not retarded?
I call out bullsh!t when I see it.
edit on 10-4-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: DAVID64

Surely the MSM and Liberal Democrats can lose an election without sulking. See how that works?

Yeah I see how it works , it's a staple tactic of the faithful.

Here's a President who really had no reason to go but bit the bullet and turned it to his advantage.

Oh right he should follow in bill clintons footsteps....bill did it so Trump should too..😂

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The President who famously claimed "I'd take on a gunman, even if I wasn't armed" won't even show up to the White House Correspondents Dinner ?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

And you think a statement like “At least Obama can read” is not retarded?
They implied that Trump cannot read....is that not retarded?
I call out bullsh!t when I see it.

It's well documented that Trump doesn't LIKE to read. Not that he can't. He just doesn't like to. Which is a terrible trait for POTUS.

It's well documented that he likes pictures and single page charts rather than long type written reports.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: gortex

Right. Go to dinner with people who had a meltdown over 2 scoops of ice cream, condemn your every move, second guess your every decision and doing their best to get you fired.

Where I'm from that's called "kissing ass".
Also see "brown noser" and "hypocrite"

If that is the reason, why won't he do the Kennedy Center Honors?

Why wouldn't' he go and throw out a first pitch?

Why won't he go to London?

Why does he keep ducking out on duties that EVERY president does?

Oh, and I ind it so ironic that there are complaints here about media "fawning over Obama" when he went through all the scandals he did, the investigations he did, and yet you people love your Hannity and Fox and Friends ...You DO KNOW that they attend, too, right?

^^Exactly. Going to a dinner with people that hate everything about you and work everyday to ruin your credibility makes total sense...

You call him a coward? < - Case in point of why he shouldn't be bothered with going. OP and CNN together are like birds of a feather.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join