It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump chickens out again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

if if if if if if if if if......

okie dokie!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

originally posted by: Nickn3
Trump may be a lot of things but he's no coward.

You realize you are talking about a man that can't fire anyone in person. He fires via Twitter. Trump is the epitome of cowardness.

Oh and Mueller had a bronze star and purple heart.

Its good that the american people hear see it first. Nothing behind closed doors about staff. They work for us anyway.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: Kharron

He has the press right where he wants them and right where most americans want them. They are simply sore that POTUS wont give them standing by making an appearance. They need his appearance......because they are weak.

Bravely bold Sir Orange
Sir Orange ran away

(No!)

Bravely ran away away

(I didn't!)

When danger reared its ugly head
He bravely turned his tail and fled

(No!)

Yes, brave Sir Orange turned about

(I didn't!)

And gallantly he chickened out
Bravely taking to his feet

(I never did!)

He beat a very brave retreat

(All lies!)

Bravest of the brave, Sir Orange!

(I never!)
edit on 8-4-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Let's state the obvious here. Obama was spectacular at these events and Trump doesn't want to be out classed by Obama.

And Carter was a saint, but neither were very good Presidents... Obama hardly would do anything right, but in the media he was their darling and could not do anything wrong, so it was a good old boys get together for Obama. With Trump hes been non stopped attacked since day one with about 90% negative reporting, so why should he indulge them. Why should he play up at all to the whole Hollywood/Media circle jerk?

edit on 8-4-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
so why should he indulge them. Why should he play up at all to the whole Hollywood/Media circle jerk?

Well Russell Peters has an opinion...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Well Russell Peters has an opinion...

What is the right thing? The all powerful and important media/Hollywood, when they say come you better come...do you know just how important they are? Just ask them and they will tell you. I think the big FU from Trump gets his point across nicely, but how dare he defy the Hollywood elite.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Said the Community Organizer.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

lol.

Maybe they should hold a special counsel to investigate the reasons for this.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: Logarock

He has the press right where he wants them and right where most americans want them. They are simply sore that POTUS wont give them standing by making an appearance. They need his appearance......because they are weak.

Bravely bold Sir Orange
Sir Orange ran away

(No!)

Bravely ran away away

(I didn't!)

When danger reared its ugly head
He bravely turned his tail and fled

(No!)

Yes, brave Sir Orange turned about

(I didn't!)

And gallantly he chickened out
Bravely taking to his feet

(I never did!)

He beat a very brave retreat

(All lies!)

Bravest of the brave, Sir Orange!

(I never!)

That was funny!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Trump has to keep up the image of us vs. the media. Without that, he'd be lacking a target to take the heat off of his own mistakes.

When you research in-depth the whole media vs Trump thing, one of the first things you find out is that he's been friends and supporters of most of the high level people at these networks for years.

But hey, I'm sure it's just him versus the world.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Once again Trump makes a decision that draws out and shines a light on those sticking up for the correspondent's dinner and castigating him for not going. To anyone who has actually seen one of these dinners, you'll know what I mean. These are the kind of people the Trump haters idolise.

Trump did go to one of these before - Obama decided to single him out... ho, ho, ho, who's got the last laugh, now.

edit on 8/4/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Let's state the obvious here. Obama was spectacular at these events and Trump doesn't want to be out classed by Obama.

And Carter was a saint, but neither were very good Presidents... Obama hardly would do anything right, but in the media he was their darling and could not do anything wrong, so it was a good old boys get together for Obama. With Trump hes been non stopped attacked since day one with about 90% negative reporting, so why should he indulge them. Why should he play up at all to the whole Hollywood/Media circle jerk?

I can't wait for him to be impeached.....I'll take Carter and Obama any day....Ronnie Reagan had 50+ indicted and CONVICTED for Iran-Contra, also raised my federal taxes by cutting out deductions for taxes already paid...."W" got us into war in 2 countries, spent the surplus supplied by Clinton in his first year by giving it to the wealthy in tax breaks, and created the biggest depression since 1929 hurting millions of people. now the right-wing voted in Trump....who makes "W" look like Rhode scholar...and AGAIN in their first year!!!....cut taxes on the wealthy while taking it away from the poor.....that was the only big legislative accomplishment done last year by the republican majority

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Trump has to keep up the image of us vs. the media. Without that, he'd be lacking a target to take the heat off of his own mistakes.

When you research in-depth the whole media vs Trump thing, one of the first things you find out is that he's been friends and supporters of most of the high level people at these networks for years.

But hey, I'm sure it's just him versus the world.

friends?.....acquaintances yes, but friends?.....give me a break, most everybody in NYC thought he was a jerk before he became president

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

actually you know what....

he should show up completely unannounced.......walk up to the podium dressed like a PIMP with a giant gold medallion hung on a gigantic rope gold chain and get up there put on his thug life glasses and play a video behind him of Obama years earlier saying he would never be president.....

pick up the microphone.....

say "hey Obama.......look whos president......"

mic drop.

walk away with his entourage to D12s song "sh can happen" or equally badass rap song...

now THAT would totally crush that whole room full of weak sycophants.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

LOL and yes the poor press simply seeking the truth in all things. They would have all prostrate themselves before the minsters of truth. Maybe like a face cage with a large rat in it for Don.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Everyone is probably happy that he's not attending. After all it would be impossible to joke about him because he has lived every joke available.

How does Donald Trump handle invading Easter children on the white house lawn?
Tell them , I am increasing military spnding.

How does Donald Trump handle infidelity questions?
Ask my lawyer, he's the one that did it.

How does Donald Trump respond to thousands of Americans on the streets of Washington D.C.
Sorry I have a t time at 11am .

You see my point. When you actually live your jokes it makes them less funny.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Or Dijon mustard , or brown suits . l see what you mean .

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Source? He is a spoiled brat who can’t handle people not fawning over him. He can’t even keep a cabinet. We have the biggest baby ever in the house right now and it is pretty scary if things get more serious on the world stage. He would launch an offensive against someone who called his hair ugly.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
lmao, President Trump, Make America Great Again! . RESPECT OUR PRESIDENT!. how dare you compare him to that piece of crap

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

At least Obama could read

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join