It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump chickens out again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Why, to outwit them all with that big stable genius brain of his.

I mean, why not. Why not go and make them all look stupid in front of everyone. Turn every joke, every quip back on them. Should be easy for the worlds greatest stable genius.

Instead of hiding and making himself look stupid, weak, cowardly.

Oh, right. That 52D chess game. How silly of me.

Trump sure showed me!

edit on 604Sunday000000America/ChicagoApr000000SundayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Obama was a natural public speaker. A real charmer. Relaxed and easy.

Trump struggles sounding natural. Unless he's off the rails insulting or blaming Obama or the dems. Then his natural hatred shines through.

Obama did have some very funny lines about trump and the whole birther thing. I loved the clip of the lion king he showed saying they had found video of his family celebrating his African birth.

edit on 482018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Trump is a thin-skinned keyboard warrior who can't handle reality outside his adoring sycophants.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

It's the second year in a row he showed them his big brass ones.
If he's so brave why can't he take a few folks making jokes about him? Because he's a namby pamby baby that's why.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Why do they hate him I wonder...
Every other president polished up their brass balls and endured this. It's fun. It's having a good time and showing a sense of humor. But then again with trump we really have nothing to laugh about do we?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Trump isn't afraid to insult people, he's not 'chicken'. Narcissists feed on negative attention.

When the script calls for another fake news drama-rama met with feigned outrageousness from the press pool, you will know.

Now stay tuned for traffic, sports and weather, after the commercial break...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

They're reporting the news. Perhaps trump could oh I don't know...control himself and behave like a decent human. Don't blame the messengers.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ha ha. Lots of folks do. I guess if you don't get the jokes...
Again don't blame the messengers.
Trump is CHICKEN... that's the plain and simple truth. He has no balls. I hear that's how Stormy could identify him. Lol.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

No... obviously that is beyond him.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Sure. The big boss man can't even fire people in person. Yeah he's a real titan.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It's a few hours. He spends more time playing a round of golf so give me a break. He can't face people making jokes about him because he's all ego and no id. His mental stability is so fragile he can't take it.
That's why he's not going. Chicken.
edit on 482018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

What , so some Butt hurt Members of the MSLM are Upset that the President of the United States that they Berate on a Daily
Basis , has decided to not Show Up to their Hate-In Dinner for Obvious Reasons ? Hey , What Goes Around Comes Around Losers.......

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
He's not going because they want him to.

Always leave em wanting more, as the saying goes.

edit on 4 8 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yeah he can't take the pressure. No sense of humor. A real well rounded personality can laugh at themselves. He's a namby pamby baby like I said.
He's a big FAT baby who can't take a joke.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I think it is a weak move not to show but the press gushed over Obama and sang his praises. You can't relate the two.

One is missed and idolized by the press the other well you know...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yeah he can't take the pressure. No sense of humor. A real well rounded personality can laugh at themselves. He's a namby pamby baby like I said.
He's a big FAT baby who can't take a joke.

I hope no one loses sleep over this.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
God forbid Donald be around people that *gasp* aren't devout worshippers of his flavor of cult.

What an absolute cheerio, I must say it's amusing watching all of the excuses.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: DAVID64
Do you go to dinner with people who hate you?

Rather than lying in bed assuming the fetal position, eating ice cream and watching fox news, well sobbing about how unfair it is that CNN doesn't worship you like a god... which is obviously what he'll be doing instead.

That's a weirdly specific imagining. Interestimg.

Yeah, you must have me totally figured out.

I do the exact same thing when I'm feeling all victimized & vulnerable...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They're reporting the news. Perhaps trump could oh I don't know...control himself and behave like a decent human. Don't blame the messengers.

Did you just have 5 posts in a row in an attempt to push this crappy thread to the top of the recent page?

I love watching curt schilling...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Man has Class , why Hobnob with the Dregs of American Society , namely the Minority at the MSLM who you just Know want yet another opportunity to show their utmost Disrespect and Contempt for the Office of the President of the United States . Fish ain't Biting Pal..............

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join