It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Chemical attack and Trump Tower fire - actions of the deep state?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
So was just listening to the radio and the two stories were back to back and it made me think about another post about why Russia and Iran can't control Assad's use of chemical weapons. Now Syria has always denied their use of chemical weapons and there is speculation that they may be covert operations made to stir up support to over throw the Assad regime, meaning it was a CIA/black budget/deep state operation (pick your flavor), basically people who are there to support the military industrial complex.

So Trump has been talking about pulling out of Syria b/c ISIS has been crippled and the plan to push them back seems to have been successful. Now I would guess that this goes against everything that the CIA/Military complex/deep state want. So a couple days after Trump announces this, there is this huge attack on "civilians" which would "obviously" give reason to attack Syria if you believe they were behind it. Now also at the same time, there is a massive fire in Trump Tower and one is killed. IDK if Trump knows this person, but I see this as a very unlikely coincidence as fires (in TT) are rare and so have chemical attacks in Syria (and the ones that have happens, they have happened at auspicious times to garner support for troops in Syria. Now it happens again... This seems like another case of "wag the dog" type behavior but only more deadly.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
To accomplish what exactly ? Sending out a warning to Trump and remind him to start full out war on Syria and it's allies like Russia ? Let's see if my limited mind is able to get the concept...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
meaning it was a CIA/black budget/deep state operation (pick your flavor), basically people who are there to support the military industrial complex.

Could it also be a FSB/red budget op or do they not participate in such activities? Seldomly hear any mention of them?
Odd so many attacks on civilians and no clarity as to who is responsible.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

meaning it was a CIA/black budget/deep state operation (pick your flavor), basically people who are there to support the military industrial complex.

Could it also be a FSB/red budget op or do they not participate in such activities? Seldomly hear any mention of them?

Well IDK if Russia would frame an ally like that as it would be like the US staging an attack in Israel and blaming it on Israelies. IDK why that would make sense to attack an ally and make it look like they did it. I can see how this situation would garner support to try and oust the framed party. Can you explain how this incident would benefit Russians?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Where are the rebel air fields or the places the accused rebels aircrafts used in this attack are located/stored?

Who then has aircraft access? Where did the helicopter or aircraft that done bombing go?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi
To accomplish what exactly ? Sending out a warning to Trump and remind him to start full out war on Syria and it's allies like Russia ? Let's see if my limited mind is able to get the concept...

Sounds like you have it fine.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Could not the Syrian or Russian government track the aircraft?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Or maybe, Syria uses chemical weapons, AS A WEAPON. Like they have before.

And, I believe it was an electrical fire. They happen.

Those would be my explanations for the two events.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Take any two random occurrences, string them together, and call it a conspiracy. This conspiracy can then be used as proof of whatever your imagination has been dwelling on. Relax. Sometimes things just happen.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi

Your reservation to it, is that "nobody in their right mind" would try and provoke the bear and go to war against Russia.

Problem is the following. US of A, and most of it's EU lackies (or vice versa, pick your flavor), think that Russia doesn't really have the weapons power it is claimed to have. And the ones it has, they aren't really that capable.

So, in the mind of the "nutcases" it's something like "uh oh, Russia is crippled now but might get the ability to oppose in like, 5-10 years.". So they are promoting the idea, to cripple Russia economically and politically, to slow down it's military growth. And to be able to mount enough "war" power, to wage war against Russia.

Russia, would never use nukes on their own territory. Which means, a land war against Russia from Europe ... would make it a hard time for Russia to justify sending it's nuke to the US. Russians don't shoot first, they argue first and experience tells us they don't shoot at all. Russia has lost a mountain of it's valuable operators and liasons to foreign countries. Assasinated, and "betrayed" ... Russia never retaliates, and this is seen as "weakness".

A "war on Russia" is already going on ... Russians are just pussies ...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Russians are pussies ... write that down, as a fact.

Therefore, the scenario of black ops in Syria, by FSB or something like that ... is zero.

HOWEVER!!!!

The skripal case, might very well be a covert FSB/blackops done by people in Russia, for the purpose of getting rid of Putin from position of Power.

If you take "Russians are pussies" as a fact. Then you have a mountain of people behind the scenes in Russia that are peeing in their pants, on a possible war. They'd be very likely to stage a scene, that would "isolate" Putin ... and you'd probably have MI6, and even the CIA helping in on that. Because they too, see Putins rebuilding of Russias infrastructure as a threat.

But ... and here's the catch. Non of these actors, consider the consequences to Europe. Europe would suffer, and literally die as a consequence to their success in killing Russia.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Time People Woke Up
Based on the progress the Syrian Government together with Russia and Iran Ask yourself some simple questions

1. The "Rebels" are as good as finished so why use chemical weapons.
2. President Assad would be fully aware of the consequences of using such weapons which makes no sense
3. Russia has been warning of a false flag incident for the past few months.
4. Due to The Syrian Government inviting Russia to remove ISIS the only possible way the imperialist Americans could achieve there goal of turning Syria into another Libya is through false flags against Syria and Russia
5. The reports of the aledged Chemical Attacks have come from the white helmets and other so called rebel groups
6. The Rebel Groups reporting these "incidents "all have ties or are proxies of Washington
7. Amazing we hear the word Chemicals again while the so called false flag chemical attacks in the UK are so fresh

Anyone that believes that Assad would carry this out still believe the Easter Bunny brings eggs at Easter
edit on 8 4 2018 by colang because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

So was just listening to the radio and the two stories were back to back and it made me think about another post about why Russia and Iran can't control Assad's use of chemical weapons. Now Syria has always denied their use of chemical weapons and there is speculation that they may be covert operations made to stir up support to over throw the Assad regime, meaning it was a CIA/black budget/deep state operation (pick your flavor), basically people who are there to support the military industrial complex.

So Trump has been talking about pulling out of Syria b/c ISIS has been crippled and the plan to push them back seems to have been successful. Now I would guess that this goes against everything that the CIA/Military complex/deep state want. So a couple days after Trump announces this, there is this huge attack on "civilians" which would "obviously" give reason to attack Syria if you believe they were behind it. Now also at the same time, there is a massive fire in Trump Tower and one is killed. IDK if Trump knows this person, but I see this as a very unlikely coincidence as fires (in TT) are rare and so have chemical attacks in Syria (and the ones that have happens, they have happened at auspicious times to garner support for troops in Syria. Now it happens again... This seems like another case of "wag the dog" type behavior but only more deadly.

I don't know about the fire but the chemical attack probably is a CIA operation or those jihadi lunatics doing it as they did it before to set up Assad. Bottom line we cant be sure but likely this is another deep state attempt to meddle in Syria.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: colang

That would make the essence of a great first thread from you, colang.

And a much needed one for some good public discourse. I hope you will and if you do I will be there S&Fing and adding to the discussion.

edit on 8-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Fact is this stinks to the high heavens. Why on earth would the assad regime drop one bomb with chemical weapons from a helicopter. Makes no military sense, other than enraging the rest of the world. This just serves the point of showing the world a raised middle finger. Makes no sense, but the global political implications are totally confusing anyway.

Also white helmets and only local rebel forces hand out this information, no way to confirm veracity independently. And having seen how the white helmets have staged other heartbreaking picture series in the past, I just don't know in which drawer to put this.

I think it is sickening we live in a world where you have to question each and everything, not many things seem to be what they are at first glance. But still they might be for real, really really hard to differentiate between fake, invented and real stories

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Take any two random occurrences, string them together, and call it a conspiracy. This conspiracy can then be used as proof of whatever your imagination has been dwelling on. Relax. Sometimes things just happen.

That could be true. Then again I personally find you an excellent barometer of deep state philosophy and strategy, so maybe the OP is on to something after all.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If you want to know how much to trust the "White Helmets" all the evidence you need--and more--is documented in the following well-researched article:

George Soros: Anti-Syria Campaign Impresario

edit on 8-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is a new methodology to get involvement in Syria. That crazy war over there they helped to art and inflame is perfect for thee chemical attack False Flags they’ve done and are still doing.

The deep state is serious about Syria. All this anti-Russian, anti-Putin propaganda is 90 percent about Putin’s involvement there. I also think the Trump surprise victory is primarily due to the Syrian fiasco.

Because: with Hillary they would have had to declare defeat in Syria, with Trump they could, by playing this phony Trump loves Russia so much card, can have an excuse why their not confronting Putin in Syria directly.

Trump is a moron they can easily manipulate. It’s not Putin who controls Trump it’s the deep state and soon, likely, they’ll get rid of him and bring in Pence and he’ll bring the Neocons back.

Then...mission accomplished

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The plan on Syria was for the jihadis to take over and then start genociding the non-EXTREMIST Muslim population and THEN THE US AND NATO could say: we got to go in in force to stop the genocide.

But Putin intervened and the Syrians came back and are now just about victorious and the US wants an excuse for the public and stupid ass Trump to stay there now.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is a scam people just like Iraq!

But the Zionist MSM will incite Trump to attack Syria. Bolton the lunatic is Trump's advisor!

The Russians won’t let the US do too much. So this is a dangerous situation.

Trump, the silly bastard is probably elated, since this is an excuse to start a military adventure and the MSM may back off of their attack on him.

This is what he is thinking now.

Also, there’s Iran, Trump is blaming them too.

Danger ahead

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join